A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release}

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} (74 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 05:35 PM    Msg. 1 of 74       
Alright so i have the halo reach spartan model with it's attachments so i thought since that the people that do have him already are being mean and wont release the model i'll release mine,

Now i don't know how to put models in Halo CE, so that will be up to you guys on what you do with the model, i have put it in .3ds , 2010 version of FBX, and .max which is the 2010 version and .obj

it really pissed me off when someone who will remain names posted in the Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] thread showing off he had the halo reach spartan model but wouldn't release it so i got my hands on a little program that can do just that and decided to rip the model.

Both retail and beta textures are in here along with weapon textures as well and many more, here is the megaupload link and i will be uploading it to this website later today for people that don't see this post

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PG2RU4ST

mediafire link in case you're having problems with megaupload
http://www.mediafire.com/?815o3nvgay9q80h

what's in this photo is only a very small part in attachments that this model has with it

Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 21, 2011 at 05:36 PM
Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 21, 2011 at 06:23 PM

XboxHavic

-Modder- -Gamer-

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 05:37 PM    Msg. 2 of 74       
awesome!

tylerp14

Ohai der...

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 05:48 PM    Msg. 3 of 74       
OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just, um, wait until it gets made into a Biped... Other than that, Ima scream my head of now...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 05:59 PM    Msg. 4 of 74       
OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! just, um, wait until I get fresh underwear before its a biped tylerp

:D

tylerp14

Ohai der...

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:03 PM    Msg. 5 of 74       
Wait what? O.o

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:04 PM    Msg. 6 of 74       
omfg ill rig this now
i hope it isnt fake :P

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:04 PM    Msg. 7 of 74       
your comments guys are the reason i released this , it's rigged to bip bones so who knows it maybe no time before it's a biped

Spartan_094

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:14 PM    Msg. 8 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: JakeGreen
it really pissed me off when someone who will remain names posted in the Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] thread showing off he had the halo reach spartan model but wouldn't release it so i got my hands on a little program that can do just that and decided to rip the model.

I never said I wouldn't release it. I'm sure this version is FAR different then the one I got due to the rigging and the shaders. I never said the words I wouldn't release it.

But never the less I wasn't allowed in the first place to share it because of my source. But now this is out I can. Don't think im being sarcastic or mad lol. I was planning on sharing it when sandtrap gets released on July 4 2011.

But didn't know people got mad :V but I thank you but if you truely WANT to know who my source is his name is Renthedragon.
Edited by Spartan_094 on Jun 21, 2011 at 06:16 PM

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:24 PM    Msg. 9 of 74       
a mediafire link has been added to the post just in case your having problems with the megaupload one

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:25 PM    Msg. 10 of 74       
Then let'shope sandtrap is actually released, unlike Descent :(

Spartan_094

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:33 PM    Msg. 11 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
Then let'shope sandtrap is actually released, unlike Descent :(

It will be, trust me if it doesn't well I release all my other reach content I have not shown.

Also jake never lie about having the program, its obvious anyways you never used one. You had somebody given it to you in turn being mad at me released it only 3 months later. But thanks anyways for speeding me up in converting the better rig I did into ce. cha cha

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:50 PM    Msg. 12 of 74       
This is a great addition to the community. I don't know why people rip on rippers (it's the people who just take a bunch of rips and slap 'em in a map that we should yell at) because they're the ones who get us nice stuff like this which is the same type of thing Roosterteeth gets from Bungie/Microsoft for their CGI. I'm just saying that because I watched the most recent episode which took place COMPLETELY within the 3dsMAX rendering engine using Reach and H3 assets, and I was getting really frustrated that they get those models and we don't. Then as luck would have it, I find this thread when browsing Halomaps :D
Edited by The Cereal Killer on Jun 21, 2011 at 06:52 PM

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:50 PM    Msg. 13 of 74       
lol really dude you have no idea what's on my pc i do have the program to extract halo reach stuff you just wanna make it seem to everyone else that i don't.

you troll here and on facepunch thinking your a big shot cause you can extract reach models and no one else can but your wrong cause i can, so don't cry that someone beat you to releasing this model.

Someone will finish this model and add shaders to it and make it far more better thin your photos you posted in the biped thread

plus i don't have to prove to you i do or don't have the program cause your a nobody in my eyes and you have no rights over any of the halo reach models since they are made by bunige, even if you extracted them and fixed them up in 3ds max still gives you no ownership over them, same goes for me that's why i released mine cause i have no rights to these models

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 06:57 PM    Msg. 14 of 74       
even if you extracted them and fixed them up in 3ds max still gives you no ownership over them, same goes for me that's why i released mine cause i have no rights to these models

Then by that logic, you shouldn't even have these models, much less release them.

Just sayin'. I do hope someone rigs them well though. I'd hate to see a crappy beaten up looking spartan.

Spartan_094

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 07:14 PM    Msg. 15 of 74       
lol really dude you have no idea what's on my pc i do have the program to extract halo reach stuff you just wanna make it seem to everyone else that i don't.yes the obvious halo 3 helmets, mark v helmet from halo 1, and all other attachments aside the fj/para knees and the default helmet attachments are all custom. Stop before you make yourself look like a fool for acting like you have a program.

you troll here and on facepunch thinking your a big shot cause you can extract reach models and no one else can but your wrong cause i can, so don't cry that someone beat you to releasing this model.I'm a bigshot? since when pos and facepunch HA I would have trolled them with the reach spartan given I could have done this any time since 3 months ago, I choose not to, fyi I have not trolled FP since last summer grow up

Someone will finish this model and add shaders to it and make it far more better thin your photos you posted in the biped thread you act so sure of this, im all ears

plus i don't have to prove to you i do or don't have the program cause your a nobody in my eyes Man I am crying because I need to make a name for myself on a dieing game, boo hoo grow up kid and you have no rights over any of the halo reach models since they are made by bunige, even if you extracted them and fixed them up in 3ds max still gives you no ownership over them, same goes for me that's why i released mine cause i have no rights to these models

You act like a big bad kid. I certainly dont care if you call me a nobody, you don't even know me and I don't know you, this is the internet I don't except anyless from a 14 year old.

Just grow up, it amuses me you released it. Aside that these halomaps people NEED from this .max is to fix the rig (which most are not capable of), adjust the model vertex wise because its not even the same as the h1,h2, or h3 spartan models.

You do not have the app (If you continue to say you have one, I will make you look like a fool). I will make you look like a fool because of your arrogance and stupidity. I don't wish to but I will.

Ofc I could get banned since I made dennis mad before but this is my only post directly back, if your smart you can continue PM wise but I doubt you will because your arrogant. And your source isn't happy btw since I figured out who it was.
Edited by Spartan_094 on Jun 21, 2011 at 07:15 PM

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 07:34 PM    Msg. 16 of 74       
i'm not gonna continue this on this thread or PM since this thread was about the release of this model not for you to troll in and your not worth my time PMing anyways

032 Mendicant Bias

Magnum periculum est elit.

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 07:50 PM    Msg. 17 of 74       

Enjoy having no light texture bitmap! and it's not just a single color.

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 09:48 PM    Msg. 18 of 74       
i'm not gonna continue this on this thread or PM since this thread was about the release of this model not for you to troll in and your not worth my time PMing anyways
Meh, I think you did a great justice JakeGreen. Nobody releases anything.

Spartan_094

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 10:14 PM    Msg. 19 of 74       

That's a shame. You didnt deny anything I said either, so I am right. Hahaha enjoy having no light texture anyways and not having the legit model permutations.

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Jun 21, 2011 11:28 PM    Msg. 20 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094

That's a shame. You didnt deny anything I said either, so I am right. Hahaha enjoy having no light texture anyways and not having the legit model permutations.

have fun with your legit models. feel them and sleep with them and touch them.
o and get paid for them.
Edited by milkkookie on Jun 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Edited by milkkookie on Jun 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Disaster

ROCKS

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 12:25 AM    Msg. 21 of 74       

I made a pretty realtime presentation.

Wesker

Your Future Hinges upon This Fight!!!

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 12:35 AM    Msg. 22 of 74       
someone should teach me the ways i would do it if i know how to and ill offer halps to utter people too
Edited by Wesker on Jun 22, 2011 at 12:36 AM

JakeGreen

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 02:19 AM    Msg. 23 of 74       
did you edit the one i released or another one? cause that looks really good
Edited by JakeGreen on Jun 22, 2011 at 02:21 AM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 02:21 AM    Msg. 24 of 74       
I think I can wait for Spartan 094's.
But if he decides not to release for some reason I'll remember to come back to this.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 07:12 AM    Msg. 25 of 74       
Lol same I am rigging to fap fap fap fap fap

Delicon20

Still here. Still loves bacon

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 07:31 AM    Msg. 26 of 74       
hey 094 are you only gonna release some reach models after sandtraps release? cuz I really wouldn't mind those police troopers from odst to you made/ripped (w/e) awhile back

and correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you also have halo 3 brutes ingame too?
Edited by Delicon20 on Jun 22, 2011 at 07:31 AM

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 09:14 AM    Msg. 27 of 74       
would this not help lower the polys even further?
http://www.mootools.com/plugins/us/polygoncruncher/index.asp
Edited by ally on Jun 22, 2011 at 09:14 AM

Dark Neon

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:19 AM    Msg. 28 of 74       
Well, time to add this to the list of bipeds I need to rig. :/

032 Mendicant Bias

Magnum periculum est elit.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 10:46 AM    Msg. 29 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: milkkookie

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094

have fun with your legit models. feel them and sleep with them and touch them.
o and get paid for them.
Edited by milkkookie on Jun 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Edited by milkkookie on Jun 21, 2011 at 11:39 PM

You sir, are freaky....

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 04:04 PM    Msg. 30 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: waffles
no thanks, ill wait for spartans release.

At least I'm not the only one. It'll be a long wait (unless you finish it quicker) though.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 04:41 PM    Msg. 31 of 74       
cool, i will look at it for EDUCATIONAL and RESEARCH purposes and not to just bang in Halo... :/

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 04:54 PM    Msg. 32 of 74       
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
cool, i will look at it for EDUCATIONAL and RESEARCH purposes and not to just bang in Halo... :/

Textures are really instructive.

Spartan314

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 01:52 AM    Msg. 33 of 74       
Holy... a whopping 100 mbs... Too bad my internet sucks too much to download it...

Ubergoober

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 05:51 AM    Msg. 34 of 74       
Jakegreen! ur awesome! everyone loves a sharer! sharing is caring! this would b such a cooler and friendlier community if everyone shared like u! way to set an example!
'94, no-one wants to hear about ur 'i was gonna do this n i was gonna do that' because u didnt and u havent, go troll someone elses thread or u could start ur own thread called: 'im holding back, but im gonna.....'
but to come in here n try to steal someones sunshine is not cooooool

crimsonshadow117

Xfire: crimsonshadow117

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 09:02 AM    Msg. 35 of 74       
What is the program called and/or where can I get it because I love studying models :3

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 9:20 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website