A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Oh my god... ha ha ha.

Author Topic: Oh my god... ha ha ha. (31 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Vergil

you're just mad cuz you're angry

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 12:12 PM    Msg. 1 of 31       
Is it just me or did Master Chief go through puberty AGAIN?

http://www.halopedian.com/images/6/62/Chiefhalo4.jpg

Co1t3r

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 12:30 PM    Msg. 2 of 31       
I don't like it.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 02:20 PM    Msg. 3 of 31       
He stayed for too many monthes in his suit.

Soup Khan

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 02:41 PM    Msg. 4 of 31       
It seems too different from the Original Mark VI if you ask me.
Edited by Soup Khan on Jun 28, 2011 at 03:12 PM

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 02:44 PM    Msg. 5 of 31       
i like it except for the nose. the nose gave it all its looks.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 02:49 PM    Msg. 6 of 31       
looks horrible

Wesker

Your Future Hinges upon This Fight!!!

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 02:58 PM    Msg. 7 of 31       
what does he put on the gun in the trailer when he shoots the gun it already sound like it was silenced
watching it again before he used the gun it already had one of things things he put on on there

around 2:12 you see a crashing pelican on fire i dont remember seeing that in the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kHiEME0Vk
Edited by Wesker on Jun 28, 2011 at 03:15 PM

Sceny

Awesome Faggot!

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 03:17 PM    Msg. 8 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Wesker
around 2:12 you see a crashing pelican on fire i dont remember seeing that in the game

Yea, its in there.

ODX

A rare sight, indeed.

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 03:19 PM    Msg. 9 of 31       
Why does he take out a gun in the first place? X_x

Vergil

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 05:07 PM    Msg. 10 of 31       
That's the WHOLE REASON I MADE THIS THREAD.

Diaboy

A self-fulfilling prophecy of endless possibility

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 05:13 PM    Msg. 11 of 31       
So, effectively -

tl;dr: PENIS

EDIT
@Wesker-
Yeah, it's right at the end, where (spoilers...?) E419 crashes before picking you up.
Edited by Diaboy on Jun 28, 2011 at 05:15 PM

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 06:44 PM    Msg. 12 of 31       
He has a rather large erotic bump. I guess they removed the metal cup because it couldn't contain it.

Vergil

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:00 PM    Msg. 13 of 31       
*He.

It's not like Cortana could do it.

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:21 PM    Msg. 14 of 31       

how can you not remember when foehammer crashed
that was like the saddest moment in the game D:

Diaboy

A self-fulfilling prophecy of endless possibility

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:25 PM    Msg. 15 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

...Wierdly, I actually think Foehammer was with the characters I bonded most to in the entire Halo series.

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:32 PM    Msg. 16 of 31       
wtf? Anyone else notice in the trailer how the ship he's in isn't the other half of the frigate, but it's like some perfectly constructed ship.

I'm talking about the Halo 4 trailer btw..
Edited by Sergeant 1337 on Jun 28, 2011 at 10:28 PM

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:33 PM    Msg. 17 of 31       
I love the new armor, and I do agree that they should get a crotch guard in there ASAP.

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:35 PM    Msg. 18 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Diaboy
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

...Wierdly, I actually think Foehammer was with the characters I bonded most to in the entire Halo series.

^ this. Foehammer was such an awesome character, way better then that purple AI.

teh lag

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 07:57 PM    Msg. 19 of 31       
Yeah Foehammer and her unfortunate fate were pretty well-done, one of the highlights of the game for me since it actually impacted the players (insomuch as "whoa wait a minute how are we going to escape???!") For a moment there was the legitimate possibility that the game would end right there with you unable to do anything to save yourself. Additionally, Foehammer was the only human contact you had had since the end of Guilty Spark and had pretty much been a secondary Cortana as far as following you around doing stuff goes. Then, as soon as you're reunited, the game is like "hahahaha no just kidding she dies now". It really hit home the surprisingly grim tone of Halo's story that didn't really show up much in the other games.

She was far better handled that Miranda who was written to have a "T_T tragic noble death :(" but, when you think about it, pretty much threw her life away for no good reason and moreover did so in a way that completely befuddles the mind: if she had a pelican ready and the back of the citadel was undefended enough for her to nearly kill Truth by flying it through a window, why did she not bring the Chief and/or Arbiter and/or anyone at all with her so they could have killed Truth in one go with far less risk? It renders the entirety of the battle through the Citadel's center useless because rather than that they could have just gone the Pelican-crashy route and worried about getting out later - or just fly the Pelican out since it worked well enough for Johnson to make his dramatic exit.

(I wrote a very extensive series of rants about my dissatisfaction with Halo 3, the plot of which I found to be completely incoherent and contrived... perhaps they will yet see the light of day).

...On topic: yeah that Chief kind of looks like nothing to me. The CGI quality of the trailer has somewhat shaken my already marginal trust in 343i's capability as a legitimate studio; the Halo 2 Announce trailer feels substantially more together (and dare I say better executed visually, the heartbeat sequence notwithstanding). Not particularly digging the Crysis-y armored glove fingers either, or really anything else that they've changed with the core design. The crotch is hilarious though.

Wesker

Posted: Jun 28, 2011 08:21 PM    Msg. 20 of 31       
i just watched some gameplay i remember now well i barely knew foehammer i dont even know what she looks like

Well I think Resident Evil 4 Mike's death was more heart wrenching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWWZZxdWLiQ

He was your huge reinforcement took out masses of Ganados and created awesoe huge explosions. HE TALKED TO YOU LIKE HE WAS YOUR BUDDY. I mean he was there in the action for ya. We were gonna have a drink.

But the way you guys explained it. Foehammer's death was more tragic than this scene(very well done guys ). xD

At first, when i watch the trailer, I thought that the glowing thing was a glaxy then it turned into a nerve and it reminded me instantly of resident evil 5 title screen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89r4QiKgp_Q
Edited by Wesker on Jun 28, 2011 at 08:25 PM

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 01:41 AM    Msg. 21 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
She was far better handled that Miranda who was written to have a "T_T tragic noble death :(" but, when you think about it, pretty much threw her life away for no good reason and moreover did so in a way that completely befuddles the mind: if she had a pelican ready and the back of the citadel was undefended enough for her to nearly kill Truth by flying it through a window, why did she not bring the Chief and/or Arbiter and/or anyone at all with her so they could have killed Truth in one go with far less risk? It renders the entirety of the battle through the Citadel's center useless because rather than that they could have just gone the Pelican-crashy route and worried about getting out later - or just fly the Pelican out since it worked well enough for Johnson to make his dramatic exit.

(I wrote a very extensive series of rants about my dissatisfaction with Halo 3, the plot of which I found to be completely incoherent and contrived... perhaps they will yet see the light of day).

I totally did not notice that. Seems like you've really thought out the entire plot. This really blew my mind, no joke! Makes the whole thing seem kinda redundant though.

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 01:48 AM    Msg. 22 of 31       
mmm, looks kinda... not the same
Edited by spiral on Jun 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM

IcePhoenix

-Minor modeler-

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 04:28 AM    Msg. 23 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Cereal Killer
I love the new armor, and I do agree that they should get a crotch guard in there ASAP.

It's a foreshadowing, Halo 4 will have a nutshot mechanic!

Wesker

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 04:45 AM    Msg. 24 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: IcePhoenix
Quote: --- Original message by: The Cereal Killer

It's a foreshadowing, Halo 4 will have a nutshot mechanic!

lol shoot off the armor to expose the flesh like with brutes

Bobblehob

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 06:15 AM    Msg. 25 of 31       
Just to clear it up, he doesn't pull the gun out of his ass, it is floating inside the ship as he moves through, and he grabs it out of the air. It seems to be some sort of explosive used to breach the hull of the ship, and seems to be part of the armory on the ship.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 06:22 AM    Msg. 26 of 31       
is t just me or have they made him skinny with a massive crouch

Shade117 pro

Yeah bro (xfire: blue117pro) I can make cubemaps

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 06:33 AM    Msg. 27 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob
Just to clear it up, he doesn't pull the gun out of his ass, it is floating inside the ship as he moves through, and he grabs it out of the air. It seems to be some sort of explosive used to breach the hull of the ship, and seems to be part of the armory on the ship.

Have you ever heard or Rifle Grenades? They're grenades which get attached to the exit of the barrel. This was used in WW2 before Grenade launchers where present. Well it seems they have pistol grenades now. Hopefully 343 makes the game fun without doing unnecessary shi't like armor abilities as bungie said 'To make the game feel different'. Well armor abilities made it feel like shi't.

Gurdy

ron paul did 9\11

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 10:55 AM    Msg. 28 of 31       
Or you know it could just be just an attachment that gives the pistol enough air to be able to fire in space. Of course there still manages to be fire in space so who knows???

i swear to god if there is an argument

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:40 AM    Msg. 29 of 31       
That weapon may just be a breacher (busting open doors and whatnot)...that's just my opinion...

yayaplols

Cara bel, cara mia bella! Mia bambina, oh ciel....

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 10:42 PM    Msg. 30 of 31       
4 freaking years to find out he have a jetpack >.>

Bobblehob

Posted: Jun 29, 2011 11:57 PM    Msg. 31 of 31       
Quote: --- Original message by: yayaplols
4 freaking years to find out he have a jetpack >.>

Zero G propulsion system, he has always had it, just never had a chance to use it. Read the books bra

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed February 19, 2020 2:15 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website