A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Need a cameraman for filming my machinima. Requirements inside.

Author Topic: Need a cameraman for filming my machinima. Requirements inside. (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Cipher

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 01:59 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
I need someone with Halo Custom Edition, Xfire, a good recording program, and a new-ish computer to film my machinima. Add me on Xfire (modcipher) if you are interested. Filming is supposed to start this week. I will invite you to join our production crew if you add me. Thanks for your time. :D

Ghost A367

Marksman, I am a marksman.

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 09:47 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
Has about 5 rec. programs and i has Xfire.

I has a problem with Halo CE which doesn't allow me to go to the internet

but if i fix that then maybe i can be your camera man

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 09:49 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
Xfire is a good recording program. lul

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Jul 23, 2011 10:21 PM    Msg. 4 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
Xfire is a good recording program. lul
I'm laughing on the inside.

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Mar 3, 2012 02:58 AM    Msg. 5 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Cipher
I need someone with Halo Custom Edition, Xfire, a good recording program, and a new-ish computer to film my machinima. Add me on Xfire (modcipher) if you are interested. Filming is supposed to start this week. I will invite you to join our production crew if you add me. Thanks for your time. :D

I'm ready. But I have Playclaw. It is also a good recorder and allows us to use it's trial version free and no accounts. Just one nasty thing, in trial version, it will always show this message moving over the screen:-

Unregistered version
www.playclaw.com

Edited by Advait03 on Mar 3, 2012 at 03:01 AM

Machinima

I make Machinimas, compose music and alot more.

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 09:26 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Just get Fraps. It's what I use on my Machinimas. High quality, no logo. You have to pay for the good stuff. That is why you must be a devoted Machinima maker (like myself) .

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 06:04 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Bandicam is the best. It's better that FRAPS. It has High definition and quality videos. And also, It has low file size and Less Ram needed:
e.g. A video in Fraps = 300MB
In Bandicam is will b = 20MB (Saw this in reviews, but it really has low size videos, i have it)
It has adjustable settings for low poor system computers. Many people find it a good FRAPS Alternative. It's the best. And also, In Fraps trail mode only 30 seconds are allowed. But in Bandicam it gives you 10min max in trial and "www.Bandicam.com" witten above, whioch aint a prob cuz it's small in size and can be hidden by zooming in the video a little.

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 12:51 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
DxTory.

Why bump an old topic?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri June 22, 2018 7:27 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website