A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Questions of versions of Halo and Halo CE pirated

Author Topic: Questions of versions of Halo and Halo CE pirated (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ZoMgY

If your not rootn for the home team FU ARU ARU

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 01:23 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
when everyone sais the pirated version do they meen halo CE pirated or halo Combat Evolved pirated? and can I have multiple versions of halo custom edition on the same PC? same with halo combat evolved and if so does anyone here play halo combat evolved? hows the zombie dedicated servers im sure they have 4 they dont have a bunch of brats do they? I got my halo combat evolved rdy to be reinstalled ftw

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 07:18 PM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Talk of these things are prohibited on these forums. Be thankful this topic hasn't been deleted or worse.

If it was a case of the LEGAL versions of Halo PC/CE, then you can have many versions of the game installed in separate folders - i.e. v1.09 in one folder, v1.00 in another. However, you may need to switch between the two folders in order for one to work. Not to mention the tediousness of copying maps from one version to the next.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website