A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »throwing knives tags

Author Topic: throwing knives tags (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 11:26 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Just found my throwing knives, does anyone know if these have already been released? If not, anyone mind testing them out for me before uploading them?

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 01:00 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I have those made by Advancebo. I think they were located in tags\advancebo\knife_elite or something similar. I was actually thinking of releasing them a week ago since Advancebo hasn't been around for quite a while, but it's not really my place since he made them.

But you should release them, I haven't seen anyone else besides Advancebo, me, you, and CAD have any form of throwing knife. It's animated to spin in mid-air btw.
Edited by jesse on Jul 13, 2011 at 01:01 AM

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 03:14 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
I've got a throwing knife, planned to release it after it was used in Red Skulls but then other things came along that made it not able to be used... will release it when I have more time to smooth it over (fully custom). I'm no modeler though so, although it's a custom model, it wasn't me who made the model. How did yours function? I used it in place of the frag grenade, replacing the grenade throw animation with something more fitting.
Edited by The Cereal Killer on Jul 13, 2011 at 03:17 AM

Higuy

@lucasgovatos

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 07:30 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Jackal Stomper made a throwing knife a while ago... I remember play testing it with him.

antiblood

Hail satan, smoke mehth

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 04:56 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
But you should release them, I haven't seen anyone else besides Advancebo, me, you, and CAD have any form of throwing knife. It's animated to spin in mid-air btw.
Edited by jesse on Jul 13, 2011 at 01:01 AM

malolo420 made some that i skinned a while ago for his inactive campaign.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 2, 2020 4:40 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website