A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »forums

Author Topic: forums (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

ahmedhalo

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 03:49 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
could any one tell me the rules? cause when i put like from youtube that admin deleted it and close the topic

NEOLightJak

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 03:56 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: ahmedhalo
could any one tell me the rules? cause when i put like from youtube that admin deleted it and close the topic

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Read all of it.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 05:27 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: ahmedhalo
Your topic was locked and the link removed because the video depicted a way to violate copyright and EULA (End User Licence Agreement) of the game in question. Basically the person who posted the video LIED when they stated that it was legal. It is not. This website will not allow links to hacked, cracked or otherwise compromised programs in violation of copyright. It is RULE number one.

READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Cardinal Rules: Violating these rules will get you banned:

1. Do NOT discuss or promote the use of illegally obtained versions of any company's games or software. Anything illegal, even borderline, will be deleted. Any post discussing or suggesting the hacking of any company's software will result in an immediate banning. Any post discussing or suggesting the theft of any software, commercial or otherwise, from any company will result in an immediate banning. Posting links to hacked stolen or cracked software will get you banned. "Jokes" about hacking or stealing may get you banned.

It is not allowed in these forums. There is no argument and no excuse. It is not allowed period.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon May 25, 2020 4:23 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website