A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »I need someone to help make a map

Author Topic: I need someone to help make a map (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

TraRanger

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 09:54 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Hello, I am new to the forum's and have read the rules, I was wondering if someone could help me make a map that would be available to everybody, the map would be mainly water with a small area for boats, also I was wondering if anyone can make a submarine for in the game that is usable, I have tried making a map but the editor would not work. If anyone is able to do this please let me know, thanks!

cyboryxmen

--CG artist-- New mission. Refuse this Mission!

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 09:25 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       

TraRanger

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 10:24 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
but to be on a mapping team i would need a working HEK, but right now since mine keeps saying that it is a wrong serial code im gonna need to buy a new one or something, but i do have hydrlysis, its a great map especially with the sharks! plus my dad would be able to help with the German U-boat model because i come from a German family, i would try to do it but again, HEK doesnt like me :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon August 10, 2020 11:22 PM 109 ms.
A Halo Maps Website