A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside!

Page 299 of 302 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 295 · 296 · 297 · 298 · [299] · 300 · 301 · 302 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! (10544 messages, Page 299 of 302)
Moderators: Dennis

Halonimator
Joined: Dec 15, 2014

Halo5gsucks.com


Posted: Mar 8, 2017 09:06 PM    Msg. 10431 of 10544       
Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 06:23 AM    Msg. 10432 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator

I hope you're not this autistic when speaking to people face to face.


OrangeJuice
Joined: Jan 29, 2009

I laugh at people who put STUDIOS in their name.


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 07:02 AM    Msg. 10433 of 10544       
I want to see them (am a paper & raster animator)

P.S, I'll never waste money on art school. Internet, Libraries, YouTube, and VidMe exist. Because of this, I vehemently question whether spending money on a muscle-mem skillset is a smart business move.


---- ---- ---- ----

So what made y'all change your minds and make the red plasma pistol shoot fireballs instead of acting like a shotgun ?

I'm kind of torn between which version of it I like, On one hand I loved the overcharge shotgun version, on the other? I love setting people on fire with the current version of it.

Where can I get the old one? I want to make it so that the overcharge effect can be changed by a button press between Flak-mode and Napalm-mode. I would love that ! !

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll make my own, I'm getting tired of halo copycat tags xD
Edited by OrangeJuice on Mar 9, 2017 at 08:22 AM


Alex
Joined: Apr 22, 2016

Operation Spearhead is cancelled


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 08:05 AM    Msg. 10434 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM





Banshee64
Joined: Dec 4, 2012

oify


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 09:02 AM    Msg. 10435 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Alex
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator

Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator
Edited by Halonimator on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:08 PM



http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/017/215/Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme._I_tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg


nice good meme my good meem friend, can you tell a pal how to download custom map team modified single player version 2? thanks again my good pal


not m00kz
Joined: Feb 21, 2017

are you pecking kidding me


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 10:20 AM    Msg. 10436 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.




i f'd the horns but w/e

here let me help you out my dude

http://drawabox.com/lesson/1

but hey could you help me out with my music theory dude?

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

I want to see them (am a paper & raster animator)

P.S, I'll never waste money on art school. Internet, Libraries, YouTube, and VidMe exist. Because of this, I vehemently question whether spending money on a muscle-mem skillset is a smart business move.


i've asked an ex-animation teacher if art school is worth it. his answer was (and I'm paraphrasing):

"There are definitely things to be taken from art school, it's a more focused environment. But there's nothing you can't learn from the sum of human knowledge known as the internet. If it fits your budget, I.E. you don't have to take out loans, go for it. Otherwise, I can't recommend it."

Edited by not m00kz on Mar 9, 2017 at 10:57 AM


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 11:10 AM    Msg. 10437 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Oh there is plenty of regard for each missions intended purpose. While it was built primarily around legendary, we had testers who only played on normal as well.

If you guys have further feedback as to what makes it so much harder than stock game on normal, I'd love to hear it. Given the expanded sandbox, it will always be inherently more difficult as there are more layers of complexity. But every enemy weapon was built around the core killtimes of the PR, PP, Needler which are unchanged from the original game vs the player.


I got the lag down, and it was so much easier! thank you so much! I got the banshee on Control room and just, just wrecked everyone. But all the weapons are balanced, and when you get the lag down it seems perfect as long you dont act like an idiot when you go into battle. And as much as I would like the scope on the grenade AR, I understand the balancing. Also, the AR, is just, the best. Ever. Of all time. Bravo, CMT, bravo! Cant wait for 2 betrayals! The only real problem I find is the inaccuracy of the grizzly cannons, was this intentional or just an unlooked mistake? I wish to snipe all the scrubs with my double barreled tank. I need to edit less. but here is a picture of funny from your all American fan-boy: <img src="https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPif8TYhEQqI9la4qFFzPPbEhdr1TUJydq2TEzDp8vObIqUfwz" alt="Image result for usa freedom memes"/> The link doesnt work. Like [insert political joke here].


This forum operates on BB Code. To present images correctly you need to add a "[ img ]" descriptor before the link and a further "[ /img ]" descriptor (without quotes and spaces) after the link in order for your images to actually display.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPif8TYhEQqI9la4qFFzPPbEhdr1TUJydq2TEzDp8vObIqUfwz
Edited by Super Flanker on Mar 8, 2017 at 04:52 PM
Edited by Super Flanker on Mar 8, 2017 at 04:53 PM


AH, thank you. Also to master(insert numbers here) that makes sense. also, not a complaint, but the first time I git EMPed by a jackle caught me completeley off gaurd, how did you get that in the game?
Edited by CLASSIFIED on Mar 9, 2017 at 11:14 AM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 11:48 AM    Msg. 10438 of 10544       
It's a regular stock behavior, nothing new on our part for the jackals.


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 01:28 PM    Msg. 10439 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's a regular stock behavior, nothing new on our part for the jackals.

I thought the EMP being able to disable vehicles wasn't in halo ce. wasnt that introduced in H3? sorry i forgot to mention i was in a banshee and it disabled my banshee

Edited by CLASSIFIED on Mar 9, 2017 at 02:39 PM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 9, 2017 02:37 PM    Msg. 10440 of 10544       
EMP has always been a thing in Halo, but the ability to disable vehicles was first in H3 yes. Basically a script checks to see if the vehicles shield is active, and if it isn't then it disables the vehicles power. The shield is not visible to the player, think sort of how the jackal has a shield but you can damage it's health directly. This is one of the features we were only able to add in with open sauce, and is needed in order to take full advantage of board and balancing out the more massive vehicle encounters.


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 10, 2017 10:39 AM    Msg. 10441 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
EMP has always been a thing in Halo, but the ability to disable vehicles was first in H3 yes. Basically a script checks to see if the vehicles shield is active, and if it isn't then it disables the vehicles power. The shield is not visible to the player, think sort of how the jackal has a shield but you can damage it's health directly. This is one of the features we were only able to add in with open sauce, and is needed in order to take full advantage of board and balancing out the more massive vehicle encounters.


I think i found a bug: the grenade version of the assault rifle cant pick up ammo from a standard assault rifle. Haven't tried it with the BR, but i'm assuming it would be the same situation, also the light bridge on AOTCR is glitched and you might fall through if drive the tank wrong. Sorry if i seem to nitpick. But it still has less bugs then MCC.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on Mar 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM


altis94
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

What doesn't ban me makes me stronger


Posted: Mar 10, 2017 03:18 PM    Msg. 10442 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
I think i found a bug: the grenade version of the assault rifle cant pick up ammo from a standard assault rifle.

Those are two different weapons. In Halo CE you can only pick up ammo from the same type of weapon, doesn't matter if they are identical.


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 02:40 PM    Msg. 10443 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
I think i found a bug: the grenade version of the assault rifle cant pick up ammo from a standard assault rifle.

Those are two different weapons. In Halo CE you can only pick up ammo from the same type of weapon, doesn't matter if they are identical.[/quote

AH, i see. also the gungoose is just awesome. Take notes 343.


MEGA_VKNG
Joined: Dec 23, 2013

Apparently not allowed to move on


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 07:35 PM    Msg. 10444 of 10544       
They did. It's called the gungoose.


Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 07:44 PM    Msg. 10445 of 10544       
I still don't understand what's appealing about the gungoose. I guess its a neat concept, having weapons on a single occupant light vehicle, but aesthetically and mechanically, it just doesn't make any sense, and having two ARs just kind of "on there" looks positively silly


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 13, 2017 07:47 PM    Msg. 10446 of 10544       
It's brings a different type of movement to vehicle combat and other vehicles. The decision to have the ARG attached to it was to communicate how powerful its weapons are, something h2a and h5 both failed to communicate. We could have done it better visually I suppose, but on a project this size you have to do things and move onto the next task quickly and do the next thing better if you messed up on the previous, unless that failure is particularly egregious.


Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 04:12 AM    Msg. 10447 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's brings a different type of movement to vehicle combat and other vehicles.

Not really, it's the same idea as the ghost, a small li ht vehicle that can do some damage while being very quick

Quote: The decision to have the ARG attached to it was to communicate how powerful its weapons are, something h2a and h5 both failed to communicate.

An AR vs an SAW? Because having the grenade launcher doesn't really seem to make sense based off the statement.

Quote: We could have done it better visually I suppose, but on a project this size you have to do things and move onto the next task quickly and do the next thing better if you messed up on the previous, unless that failure is particularly egregious.

And yet, I would imagine something other than just welding it on there with like 12 supporting polygons is just... overwhelming? It's a large project as you say, I would have imagined you would have dedicated people for vehicle design and modelling.


BravoLimeTaco
Joined: Jun 22, 2013

Give up the taco and nobody get's hurt!


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 06:41 AM    Msg. 10448 of 10544       
Are CMT maps still protected?


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 07:44 AM    Msg. 10449 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's brings a different type of movement to vehicle combat and other vehicles.

Not really, it's the same idea as the ghost, a small li ht vehicle that can do some damage while being very quick

Quote: The decision to have the ARG attached to it was to communicate how powerful its weapons are, something h2a and h5 both failed to communicate.

An AR vs an SAW? Because having the grenade launcher doesn't really seem to make sense based off the statement.

Quote: We could have done it better visually I suppose, but on a project this size you have to do things and move onto the next task quickly and do the next thing better if you messed up on the previous, unless that failure is particularly egregious.

And yet, I would imagine something other than just welding it on there with like 12 supporting polygons is just... overwhelming? It's a large project as you say, I would have imagined you would have dedicated people for vehicle design and modelling.


The ghost can strafe and is far more mobile, the thing that convinced me to include it was that every time you go into battle with it feels like a high stakes game of chicken. The only way you can fire is if you are charging at the enemy.

The fact you think the gungoose in h2a had a SAW... kind of shows that no one clearly knows wtf it is on the gungoose, because I was pretty sure it was the turret bullets but they look like SMGs? With the AR you get the distinctive 5 star fire effect, sounds, visuals, and a clear idea of how much damage you do since you can use it in first person as well, for both the bullets and the grenades.

You'd have to ask SOI as to why he chose to go that route, when he showed it to me. IIRC he had a reason for doing it that way specifically. We tend to designate assets into tiers, with weapons in FP getting the most attention, while third person objects generally getting quicker and dirtier treatment.

It's increasingly difficult to keep producing assets of a certain caliber, especially over long periods of time on a project and also when the game can't do the artist justice. It's for this reason CMT is being disbanded with the release of SPV3, although my next and final project is still planned and will be using ripped content from H:O, H4 and Reach primarily.


Quote: --- Original message by: BravoLimeTaco
Are CMT maps still protected?


No, I was never a big believer of the protection and it was something that we mainly did for Dano and Wave of Lag and some other individuals back in the day iirc. But the changes to the maps from Open Sauce means many tags aren't rippable. For those who have experience with the HEK, we do have a version of the tagset to hand out. We were going to make it public, but we need to document everything inside it so people understand what everything is and that will take quite a while to complete, so it will likely be released with the full part 2 tags as well.
Edited by Masters1337 on Mar 14, 2017 at 07:47 AM


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 01:21 PM    Msg. 10450 of 10544       
So is part 2 early summer? late summer? middle? Or just sometime in the summer, whenever it gets done? also, will every mission eventually get an "evolved" version?
Edited by CLASSIFIED on Mar 14, 2017 at 01:24 PM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 01:58 PM    Msg. 10451 of 10544       
If you check the most recent youtube video on my channel I answer all that, but the short answer is we are aiming for another June 25th release, but that may change due to some difficulties we had with our flood pod system that cost us more time than it should have.

The Evolved mission was pretty controversial in the team, with the majority of remaining members having an overall pretty negative feelings towards it. So there won't be anymore Evolved missions and instead we are working to complete the project so a new one can begin.


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 02:23 PM    Msg. 10452 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
If you check the most recent youtube video on my channel I answer all that, but the short answer is we are aiming for another June 25th release, but that may change due to some difficulties we had with our flood pod system that cost us more time than it should have.

The Evolved mission was pretty controversial in the team, with the majority of remaining members having an overall pretty negative feelings towards it. So there won't be anymore Evolved missions and instead we are working to complete the project so a new one can begin.

Awesome


Skidrow925
Joined: Mar 19, 2010

"ideological sense of respect and tact of a 5yo"


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 03:51 PM    Msg. 10453 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's brings a different type of movement to vehicle combat and other vehicles.

Not really, it's the same idea as the ghost, a small li ht vehicle that can do some damage while being very quick

Quote: The decision to have the ARG attached to it was to communicate how powerful its weapons are, something h2a and h5 both failed to communicate.

An AR vs an SAW? Because having the grenade launcher doesn't really seem to make sense based off the statement.

Quote: We could have done it better visually I suppose, but on a project this size you have to do things and move onto the next task quickly and do the next thing better if you messed up on the previous, unless that failure is particularly egregious.

And yet, I would imagine something other than just welding it on there with like 12 supporting polygons is just... overwhelming? It's a large project as you say, I would have imagined you would have dedicated people for vehicle design and modelling.


The ghost can strafe and is far more mobile, the thing that convinced me to include it was that every time you go into battle with it feels like a high stakes game of chicken. The only way you can fire is if you are charging at the enemy.

The fact you think the gungoose in h2a had a SAW... kind of shows that no one clearly knows wtf it is on the gungoose, because I was pretty sure it was the turret bullets but they look like SMGs? With the AR you get the distinctive 5 star fire effect, sounds, visuals, and a clear idea of how much damage you do since you can use it in first person as well, for both the bullets and the grenades.

You'd have to ask SOI as to why he chose to go that route, when he showed it to me. IIRC he had a reason for doing it that way specifically. We tend to designate assets into tiers, with weapons in FP getting the most attention, while third person objects generally getting quicker and dirtier treatment.

It's increasingly difficult to keep producing assets of a certain caliber, especially over long periods of time on a project and also when the game can't do the artist justice. It's for this reason CMT is being disbanded with the release of SPV3, although my next and final project is still planned and will be using ripped content from H:O, H4 and Reach primarily.


Quote: --- Original message by: BravoLimeTaco
Are CMT maps still protected?


No, I was never a big believer of the protection and it was something that we mainly did for Dano and Wave of Lag and some other individuals back in the day iirc. But the changes to the maps from Open Sauce means many tags aren't rippable. For those who have experience with the HEK, we do have a version of the tagset to hand out. We were going to make it public, but we need to document everything inside it so people understand what everything is and that will take quite a while to complete, so it will likely be released with the full part 2 tags as well.
Edited by Masters1337 on Mar 14, 2017 at 07:47 AM


So I guess it's technically a GPMG (LAW), not a SAW, but same idea applies. A GPMG would have enough damage throughput not to particularly need a GL (which causes problems when close in due to splash ofttimes) but that's more a usage than anything. And it's perfectly easily used with the same tactics as the ghost if your careful, though I typically found running second line with it was more than enough, as those grenades took care of just about whatever I ran into with it.


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 06:36 PM    Msg. 10454 of 10544       
0 of what you said about whatever type of gun it uses means nothing when players can't easily identify what they are shooting.

We see the ghost as more of a mobile weapons platform, and the goose is more for doing quick strikes and speeding away. On high difficulties you do have to use the 2 very differently. Basically, the ghost is nimble and has weak damage, where the goose is clunky and does high damage, with both not giving you much protection .


DarkHalo003
Joined: Mar 10, 2008

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 07:13 PM    Msg. 10455 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: BravoLimeTaco
Are CMT maps still protected?


No, I was never a big believer of the protection and it was something that we mainly did for Dano and Wave of Lag and some other individuals back in the day iirc. But the changes to the maps from Open Sauce means many tags aren't rippable. For those who have experience with the HEK, we do have a version of the tagset to hand out. We were going to make it public, but we need to document everything inside it so people understand what everything is and that will take quite a while to complete, so it will likely be released with the full part 2 tags as well.
Edited by Masters1337 on Mar 14, 2017 at 07:47 AM

Heya, it's been ages, remember when one of my first days on HaloMaps I asked if I could bypass protection on CMT Snowgrove to use the MA5K for some mods? You got so mad at me to the point where I was apologizing over the PM system. It's really funny, looking back at it all.
Edited by DarkHalo003 on Mar 14, 2017 at 07:14 PM


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 07:26 PM    Msg. 10456 of 10544       
Yeah sorry, don't really remember the details of it all. But we did release those tags back in 2009ish I believe.


DarkHalo003
Joined: Mar 10, 2008

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.


Posted: Mar 14, 2017 08:30 PM    Msg. 10457 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Yeah sorry, don't really remember the details of it all. But we did release those tags back in 2009ish I believe.

Haha, yeah it was sometime back then. Back when I still had HCE installed on Windows 7 and could make content, back when I made excuses to have time for this stuff...so much unreleased content that will never see the light of day. Oh well, you guys still produce awesome stuff and I'm glad to see CMT leading the pack!
Edited by DarkHalo003 on Mar 14, 2017 at 08:30 PM


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 20, 2017 01:21 PM    Msg. 10458 of 10544       
I dont suppose you have any leakable images involving a certain fungal-based zombie alien would you?


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 20, 2017 01:31 PM    Msg. 10459 of 10544       
nope, but I did forget to post here we now have a discord for anyone who wants to join. https://discord.gg/2UbwXev


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Mar 20, 2017 03:42 PM    Msg. 10460 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
nope, but I did forget to post here we now have a discord for anyone who wants to join. https://discord.gg/2UbwXev


Guess it's that time of year again.


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 22, 2017 12:44 PM    Msg. 10461 of 10544       
There is mod for H2V that allows for splitscreen coop. Is it possible to do this for Spv3?


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Mar 22, 2017 02:36 PM    Msg. 10462 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
There is mod for H2V that allows for splitscreen coop. Is it possible to do this for Spv3?


No. Mb in 2020.


Masters1337
Joined: Mar 5, 2006

halonaminator's unfortunate idol


Posted: Mar 22, 2017 06:13 PM    Msg. 10463 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
There is mod for H2V that allows for splitscreen coop. Is it possible to do this for Spv3?


Probably not, but got a link?


CLASSIFIED
Joined: Jan 31, 2016

The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male


Posted: Mar 23, 2017 12:15 PM    Msg. 10464 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
There is mod for H2V that allows for splitscreen coop. Is it possible to do this for Spv3?


Probably not, but got a link?


http://www.halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3690


Super Flanker
Joined: Oct 5, 2012

The length of your life depends on my aim.


Posted: Mar 23, 2017 01:47 PM    Msg. 10465 of 10544       
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
There is mod for H2V that allows for splitscreen coop. Is it possible to do this for Spv3?


Probably not, but got a link?


http://www.halo2vista.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3690

 
Page 299 of 302 Go to page: · 1 · ... · 295 · 296 · 297 · 298 · [299] · 300 · 301 · 302 · Prev · Next

 
Previous Older Thread   







Time: Thu July 27, 2017 8:32 AM 5,782 ms.
A Halo Maps Website