A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Windows LIVE Broke

Author Topic: Windows LIVE Broke (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 06:45 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
So recently, I tried to change my e-mail address that I use for my windows live account. However, now I can't login to Windows LIVE. It tells me that either my username or password is incorrect. So I try resetting my password, but it says that my e-mail address is incorrect. So I try making a new account using that same e-mail address, and it says that it is already in use. So I can't login to Windows LIVE, so I can't play Halo 2 at all. Any suggestions?

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 07:32 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Quote: --- Original message by: Xoronatus
So I try making a new account using that same e-mail address, and it says that it is already in use

Try new e-mail address. Or, call and complain to microsoft, because you want them to suffer.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 12:32 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
Well I fixed it by making a new LIVE account with a brand new e-mail. After some research, I found that if you delete an account, you can't get it back. Also, after 120 days of inactivity, your acccount gets automatically closed by Microsoft. Well, that's what I read anyways. But it's all good now. :)
Edited by Xoronatus on Aug 25, 2011 at 01:01 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 4:49 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website