A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Quick poll..

Author Topic: Quick poll.. (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 04:37 AM    Msg. 1 of 10       
Just weapons really, if you were to develop a singleplayer level where you infiltrate vid droppod into a covenant ship, what weapon tagset would you use? I have a few in mind, but cant decide. D:

-Vanilla tagset. (Bare in mind, that im not trying to achieve the classic halo feeling in the map)
-Vanilla tagset, but with minor edits. (Such as utilizing the unused firing effect for the assault rifle, nerfing the pistols damage [if i do this, ill have to make a battle rifle of somesort that blends with the taget] etc..)
-CMT SPV2 tagset. (Or the G3 set)
-Stealth tagset. (Such as the shotgun that was recently released, the ar, odst socom & battle rifle on this site, etc.. Covie weapons will be vanilla though..)

These are the only weapon sets im willing to use. thx babes ;) xoxo. Lol.

Hydrogen

Wort Wort Wort...

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 04:20 PM    Msg. 2 of 10       
cmt spv2. (brg + ar)

Corvette19

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 04:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
CMT tagset for sure.

d4rfnader

Open mouth, insert sandwhich.

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 05:03 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
Stealth, because it's epic.

deadlyfighter1000

Constantly a threat.

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 06:03 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
All of the above..

actually stealth

TauSigmaNova

If love is blind, I guess I'll buy myself a cane

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 06:13 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
stealth/ halo 3+ODST

Radioactive Kiwi

Second to None

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 07:51 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Depends on what kind of infiltration you're going for. If it's like an a50 "infiltration" with a large amount of Marine allies, then stealth might not be the best way to go. If it's a solo insertion, however, stealth would definately fit the best.

kev3344

IMAAA FIRING MAAA LAZAAA!!!!

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 07:58 PM    Msg. 8 of 10       
Stealth or SPV2

Echo77

Humble thyself and hold thy tongue.

Posted: Aug 7, 2011 09:41 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: sierra117Such as utilizing the unused firing effect for the assault rifle...

....Where is this at? o.o

sierra117

If sex is good exercise, why are there fat sluts?

Posted: Aug 8, 2011 04:21 AM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88Also, love your avatar quote.

Its a genuine question though? haha

Quote: --- Original message by: Radioactive Kiwi
Depends on what kind of infiltration you're going for. If it's like an a50 "infiltration" with a large amount of Marine allies, then stealth might not be the best way to go. If it's a solo insertion, however, stealth would definately fit the best.

its somewhat both, the map takes place within a large battle with multiple ships going all out at eachother & your squad is somewhat taking the stealthier option at first but at the same time, there are other groups of UNSC forces taking a larger assault throughout the ship. Which are somewhat acting like decoys & will meet up with them at times and then branch off again.
I am leaning towards the stealthier weapons set, but there are other factors (in which i do not want to speak of) that are giving me second thoughts.

I didnt count the exact amounts, but I think ill go with stealthier. But if people really want the SPv2 weapon set in their (& if tagspace lets me, but it isnt too much of a worry) i may release another version in the future with those tags.
Bare in mind, that Im only talking bout weapons.

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Quote: --- Original message by: sierra117Such as utilizing the unused firing effect for the assault rifle...

....Where is this at? o.o

in the fp animation list, its fully functioning but wasnt used in the final game. I guess because they didnt like how it looks with the rate of fire the gun has.
So in my case, id be slowing the rate down, increasing the damage & lowering clip size. :o

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon January 20, 2020 10:58 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website