A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Made a sp map, but when i start map in game, my player starts frezzed

Author Topic: Made a sp map, but when i start map in game, my player starts frezzed (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

author012

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 08:48 AM    Msg. 1 of 6       
PLEASE HELP!!

I haved made an single Player map, I haved compiled with tool and everthing, But when I start my map. the Player starts froozed into the ground and not capable to move?
WHY??

Georgespartan01

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 11:49 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
That happens when you change the global multiplayer info.... I mean, you are not playing with master chief may be you changed it to play as a marine, elite or another player you created...

To fix this:

1.- Open Guerrilla
2-- Open the "globals.globals" file located in tags\globals
3.-Scroll down and find "mULTIPLAYER INFORMATION"
4.- You will see a label called unit... then a combobox wich says "biped" and then a text box "with the directory of the biped"

5.-So, if you want to play as the master chief, or the normal multiplayer character... click in the button with 3 points to browse, then go to "tags\characters\cyborg_mp and select "cyborg_mp.biped.

6.-If you are playing with other biped or character... click in the Open button, a new window will appear with the "biped" data of your character.

7.- Now, In guerilla open the cyborg_mp.biped- Now that you have, the cyborg biped and your character biped opened. COpy all the info from cyborg_mp.biped to your "biped or character" But donīt copy the model,animation graph, and collision model because you will play as master chief, just copy the info with numbers and stuff.

I had this problem 3 days ago, and I fixed it using this way

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Aug 10, 2011 12:43 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
did u put a spawn point?
did you set the gametype to none and the team to 0?
did you change any animations?

author012

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 11:35 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Yes i Have got it work now it was just that I forgot to switch player points to 0 on gametype stupid me. but why does my encounters dont show up in the map? (haved placed starting locations for them) (I do not mean in sapien)
Edited by author012 on Aug 11, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Georgespartan01

Posted: Aug 11, 2011 01:16 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Make sure, you check "respawn enabled" and the "not initially created" is unchecked, make sure you set the actor types in the spawn points. And change the normal and insane diff

Muscl3r

dont pray 4 easy lives...pray to be STRONGER MEN

Posted: Aug 12, 2011 12:50 AM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Did you compile the script correclty?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat January 18, 2020 9:17 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website