A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Halo 2 gaining popularity

Author Topic: Halo 2 gaining popularity (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Aug 27, 2011 03:10 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Nowadays, I can almost always find one good server with enough people with 2-bar connection that plays multi-team BR\Random weapons or something. It's not always Tanks on Coag anymore. Does anybody think this seeming rise of h2v players is perhaps from a nostalgic bunch of Halo 3 and Halo Reach Xbox players? Just wondering.

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Aug 27, 2011 07:05 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
One factor is that some XBox players still want an occasional Halo 2 fix that they can no longer get on the 360.

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 01:26 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
One factor is that some XBox players still want an occasional Halo 2 fix that they can no longer get on the 360.

Yeah well I like it. I don't xbox live, so halo 2 is the closest thing I've got. And now that I can get something relatively like the halo 2 experience of like 2005ish (battle rifles), I'm satisfied, even if I still lose like 80% of my br duels due to lag. I'm happy with it. :)

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Sep 14, 2011 05:56 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
I don't xbox live was a typo (:P)

I meant to write I don't have xbox live. I wish I had xbox live, but I don't.

Yeah, but windows live is annoying, but it can pretty good if you can figure out how it works. I had to make a new e-mail address and a new live account because I was having issues with my old account. :(

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 3:17 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website