A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »SIII Charlie Company

Author Topic: SIII Charlie Company (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Willy Cypress

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 03:28 AM    Msg. 1 of 8       
I am Willy Cypress, Commanding Officer of Charlie Company. The Spartan Project is a community of gamers who love Halo. We are Military run, organized, and disciplined.

We host Clan Battles, Clan Wars, Tournaments, community games, matchmaking parties, and it is my dream to have a Machinima group sometime in the future. Charlie Company has ten Platoons, all of which need leaders. You can become a Platoon leader, Squad leader, or just a member. We need 300 people, and that's just Charlie Company! In all, the Spartan Project wishes to have 1200 members, and won't stop growing there.

We pride ourselves on staying true to the Halo cannon. We all are rabid followers of Halo and wish to bring the Halo games to another Dimension. When we are at full strength, we will be waging large scale wars with the Sangheili clans. We will win, but only with your help.

Enlist Now, become a Spartan III, and begin your new Halo experience. To enlist, message me on Xbox live, Willy Cypress, and Join Charlie Company.

"This we'll defend, with Blood and Fire till our last breath!" - Charlie Company Motto

spartin115

Scripter;Level design; AI; Animation

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 03:32 AM    Msg. 2 of 8       
Quote: I am Willy Cypress, Commanding Officer of Charlie Company. The Spartan Project is a community of gamers who love Halo. We are Military run, organized, and disciplined.

Do you have any military background to juge this on?

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 03:57 AM    Msg. 3 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Willy Cypress
Sangheili clans

But we're not supposed to make contact with the Sangheili for another 541 years.

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 05:19 AM    Msg. 4 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Willy Cypress
I am Willy Cypress, Commanding Officer of Charlie Company. The Spartan Project is a community of gamers who love Halo. We are Military run, organized, and disciplined.

We host Clan Battles, Clan Wars, Tournaments, community games, matchmaking parties, and it is my dream to have a Machinima group sometime in the future. Charlie Company has ten Platoons, all of which need leaders. You can become a Platoon leader, Squad leader, or just a member. We need 300 people, and that's just Charlie Company! In all, the Spartan Project wishes to have 1200 members, and won't stop growing there.

We pride ourselves on staying true to the Halo cannon. We all are rabid followers of Halo and wish to bring the Halo games to another Dimension. When we are at full strength, we will be waging large scale wars with the Sangheili clans. We will win, but only with your help.

Enlist Now, become a Spartan III, and begin your new Halo experience. To enlist, message me on Xbox live, Willy Cypress, and Join Charlie Company.

"This we'll defend, with Blood and Fire till our last breath!" - Charlie Company Motto

Is the clan based in Halo CE?

LegionofShadows

The Red Pill is strong in this one.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 05:21 AM    Msg. 5 of 8       
I don't think so. The Xbox live bit gives it away.

However, if you wish to go on Halo CE, I will gladly join. Spartan IIIs r aweosme.

Also, a question. If you stay true to the Halo cannon, what type of ammo does it use?

LOLOLJOKES

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 03:14 PM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows

LOLOLJOKES

No. Just no.

OpsY

Frobisher Bay

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 06:15 PM    Msg. 7 of 8       
1200 members? Lol?

LegionofShadows

The Red Pill is strong in this one.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 10:17 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Says the guy who was epicly owned by that big, hairy biological warrior used by Prophet of Truth.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 5, 2019 6:00 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website