A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »i need more members

Author Topic: i need more members (10 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

jklmapping person

i make maps and other crap

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 07:37 PM    Msg. 1 of 10       
Need some people to join my team help out.
If you help me out you can test some maps that im making. I also need people who know how to make tags. If you are going to join youll get beta test maps. Join now jklmapping team and iam not newbie.I forgot the user name of my old account so i made a new account . I am not good with tag making like making weapons. Replie if you want to join my team.

Edited by jklmapping person on Sep 21, 2011 at 10:27 AM

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 09:06 PM    Msg. 2 of 10       
I think I speak for everyone here when I ask for some proof/pictures of your previous works before any one of us decides to help out.

No offence or anything, it's just that when new people join and immediately ask for help in a team, most members here go "RIPPER/LEAKER OMG!" I'm not one of those people, as I like to give chances, but some proof of work would be nice.

SlappyThePirate

You are irritating, I'll release nothing

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 09:08 PM    Msg. 3 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
I think I speak for everyone here when I ask for some proof/pictures of your previous works before any one of us decides to help out.

No offence or anything, it's just that when new people join and immediately ask for help in a team, most members here go "RIPPER/LEAKER OMG!" I'm not one of those people, as I like to give chances, but some proof of work would be nice.
Well, that speaks for most of the people on the General Forum. Here in the technical forum are mostly the patient people and newbies. Maybe some new members here in technical would want to collaborate with you, but that doesn't often happen.

jklmapping person

i make maps and other crap

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 09:28 PM    Msg. 4 of 10       
i dont know how to post pics

NOBLE_X6

:PCtrolling:

Posted: Sep 21, 2011 06:10 PM    Msg. 5 of 10       
me.

but i have a question, what do you need ? a vehicle,scenery,biped,level,weapon,device,animation ?

the things i can do : scenery,level,device. im so sad because everthing i create have open edges

see ya later

The Cereal Killer

Scripts, AI, cutscenes, ui_widgets, animation.

Posted: Sep 21, 2011 10:37 PM    Msg. 6 of 10       
The best way to recruit is to get to know the community and ask individuals personally. It's something we've learned over the course of a few threads such as this.

Am I alive? I'm still not sure.

NOBLE_X6

Posted: Sep 25, 2011 02:28 PM    Msg. 7 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: The Cereal Killer
The best way to recruit is to get to know the community and ask individuals personally. It's something we've learned over the course of a few threads such as this.

Am I alive? I'm still not sure.

yeah. this is the best way to recruit. NICE !

NOBLE_X6

Posted: Oct 23, 2011 09:37 AM    Msg. 8 of 10       
hi something new to create ?

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Oct 23, 2011 02:34 PM    Msg. 9 of 10       
I think, after a month, the answer is no.

NOBLE_X6

Posted: Oct 23, 2011 04:38 PM    Msg. 10 of 10       
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
I think, after a month, the answer is no.

yeah, we need to do something NOW.im boring

jklmapping person let's create a vehicle,scenery,maps,weapons or something BUT ANYTHING
Edited by NOBLE_X6 on Oct 23, 2011 at 04:40 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri August 23, 2019 2:47 PM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website