A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Keyboard

Author Topic: Keyboard (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 05:04 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
Ok, so I had to wipe my computer, I re-installed H2V and after downloading my profile 4 times it worked. Now I'm onto the second nightmare of H2V, resetting the keyboard controls. Once again, every time I try to change a key it gives me an error about how that key is already taken. I can't clear the key because whenever I click to clear it, it thinks I am trying to set the new key as a left-click which is already taken... ARRGH. Does anybody know if there's a way around this?

UBE Chief

Raising the bar, one kill at a time.

Posted: Oct 1, 2011 06:18 PM    Msg. 2 of 7       
Use a controller? :x

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 03:29 PM    Msg. 3 of 7       
Quote: --- Original message by: UBE Chief
Use a controller? :x

Alright, I'll get a wired controller. I don't think wireless works without a special device.

UBE Chief

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 04:18 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
It's a good thing to use a controller for H2V anyways - the mouse doesn't turn as fast in a vehicle. Plus you get autoaim assist :D

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 12:15 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
It's a good thing to use a controller for H2V anyways - the mouse doesn't turn as fast in a vehicle. Plus you get autoaim assist :D

Well, I am going to get a wired controller eventually, there's no need to worry about batteries and it can be used for h2v. But I did figure out that you're not allowed to change controls by left clicking, apparently you have to hit enter instead. :P (They couldn't have told you that?geez)

UBE Chief

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 08:51 AM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Yeah...whoever ported Halo 2 to PC didn't do a good job of it (as we all know -_-)

Xoronatus

Taking a break

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 07:21 PM    Msg. 7 of 7       
Yeah...whoever ported Halo 2 to PC didn't do a good job of it (as we all know -_-)

Yeah...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 2:43 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website