A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo 3 Models Pack [Semi-RELEASE]

Page 1 of 5 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next
Author Topic: Halo 3 Models Pack [Semi-RELEASE] (148 messages, Page 1 of 5)
Moderators: Dennis

iHalo

Modeling ::Royal Carribean's Oasis of the Seas::

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:17 PM    Msg. 1 of 148       
Since I am known for ripping, I have noticed some people still think there is exclusivity to Halo 3 Models and think they're cool for not sharing..

http://ihalo.org/halo/halo3assets/Halo%203%20Extractions.rar

This is 400+ mb of Halo 3 Models..

Mainly MAX 2011 and MAX 2012

It has ALOT of Models

Most Characters
Most Vehicles
Most Weapons

already in 3ds max

Whether there is a .max file or not.. It contains all bitmaps and .emf files for models that aren't in max already, and the .emf Importer for max..
Speculars are the alpha of the diffuse Map, I didn't seperate all of these, I believe some have been, you will have to see for yourself

All the files in max have fixed UVs Normals and Welded properly.
If you want something that is not here, simply let me know and I'll rip it, and release it.

VERY IMPORTANT::

Put "Halo 3 Extractions" folder into "C://Halo Digital/" for sake of the bitmaps loading when you open the .max files.

UPDATE :: 10/9/2011

http://ihalo.org/halo/halo3assets/Halo%20Digital.rar
Edited by iHalo on Oct 9, 2011 at 01:12 PM

The_Arbiter

I feel like having scotch

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:28 PM    Msg. 2 of 148       
i just showed the website link here it is again http://www.filefront.com/17566466/Halo-3-Set.zip/
he told everyone so i did to it is 500mb+ bigger then yours ha ha ha

Edited by The_Arbiter on Oct 2, 2011 at 08:33 PM

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:36 PM    Msg. 3 of 148       
But those models don't look like this when you open them.. Shut Up.

BTW Everyone, you will find alot of random stuff I did when messing with all this years ago haha

The_Arbiter

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:39 PM    Msg. 4 of 148       
i hate you

Delicon20

Still here. Still loves bacon

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:40 PM    Msg. 5 of 148       
when releasers compete, you win!

halomaps.org

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:41 PM    Msg. 6 of 148       
Open the wraith and you get this... I honestly can't believe I just released some of my greatest shader setups.. learn off of them while you can..

The_Arbiter

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:46 PM    Msg. 7 of 148       
its downloading 20% i am going to start puting in game thanks man you get full credits

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:47 PM    Msg. 8 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Arbiter
its downloading 20% i am going to start puting in game thanks man you get full credits

Thanks, and don't forget bungie

EDIT: This bad boy is also in there...

Edited by iHalo on Oct 2, 2011 at 08:51 PM

The_Arbiter

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:50 PM    Msg. 9 of 148       
does it have the scarab and are some of them rigged

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 08:52 PM    Msg. 10 of 148       
Everything in a .max file is rigged yes..

and yes the scarab.. (Terrible shaders, idk why)

And they are Halo 3's rigs, not CEs.. so a grunt wont necesarrily work with CEs grunt anims. Most will need re-rigging for CE.

milkkookie

:)

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 09:42 PM    Msg. 11 of 148       
max 2011

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 10:07 PM    Msg. 12 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: milkkookie
max 2011

Is now free (if you are a student) at students.autodesk.com

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 10:21 PM    Msg. 13 of 148       
Does it have any unrippable rips?

iHalo

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 10:33 PM    Msg. 14 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1

Not that I am aware of.. I do have some, so maybe there some here or there, but nothing major.

Spectre_the_grunt

own you all!

Posted: Oct 2, 2011 11:25 PM    Msg. 15 of 148       
this sounds stupid but, can i compile the spartan model in tool and slap it in guerilla and have it work???

oh and nice win 7. ;D

grunt grunt grunt.
Edited by Spectre_the_grunt on Oct 2, 2011 at 11:26 PM

The_Arbiter

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 01:36 AM    Msg. 16 of 148       
are there any errors in them and files are missing

LegionofShadows

The Red Pill is strong in this one.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 04:19 AM    Msg. 17 of 148       
My lord...

Well, it seems the miracle comes from the not too prominent person. Ihalo, you have given this forum a wonderful opportunity to be better than ever before. I am sure many people will use these files for halo 3 campaign or stuff, which is great for me, because I love halo 3.

Now, the greatest question of all is...

does it have all the weapons? Because that would make it even better. Halo heaven.

Of course, all this will look horrible contrasted against the scenery and bsp if it is not made correctly.

WE LOVE YOU!

Bobblehob

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 04:20 AM    Msg. 18 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
My lord...

Well, it seems the miracle comes from the not too prominent person. Ihalo, you have given this forum a wonderful opportunity to be better than ever before. I am sure many people will use these files for halo 3 campaign or stuff, which is great for me, because I love halo 3.

Now, the greatest question of all is...

does it have all the weapons? Because that would make it even better. Halo heaven.

Of course, all this will look horrible contrasted against the scenery and bsp if it is not made correctly.

WE LOVE YOU!

It says in the op, most characters, most weapons, and most vehicles... so...

LegionofShadows

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 04:41 AM    Msg. 19 of 148       
ALLELUIA! IT SEEMS GOD IS REAL! HE HAS SENT US THIS WONDERFUL BOUNTY OF MODELS...

I think I might actually start going to church now that there is proof.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 04:48 AM    Msg. 20 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
ALLELUIA! IT SEEMS GOD IS REAL! HE HAS SENT US THIS WONDERFUL BOUNTY OF MODELS...

I think I might actually start going to church now that there is proof.

No offense... going to church is good... but... how does God relate to stuff we're doing in Halo?
Just calm down...

LegionofShadows

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 05:16 AM    Msg. 21 of 148       
God has obviously influenced somebody to put these models on computer, and it is his work that Ihalo came by these wondrous models.

Either that, or Dennis had a hand in it...

I hope people make something real good with these models, not just slapping them on some random bsp or something.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 06:15 AM    Msg. 22 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1

Not that I am aware of.. I do have some, so maybe there some here or there, but nothing major.

Do you have the ghost illum that you could maybe share? I would really like to redo shaders for my ghost since they suck monkeys hole but I stopped doing them because the bitmap was unrippable.

Bobblehob

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 11:36 AM    Msg. 23 of 148       
Hahaha, once again, people taking things posted here WAY to seriously xD. 314 and Hiralis...

Anyways...

eliteslasher

Crysis 3!!!!!!! All I have to say. :D

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 12:44 PM    Msg. 24 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
Some of us are athiests. Please don't post god loving posts. Back on topic before the banhammer is lifted.

OMG, seriously? Are you so completely stupid that you can't see humor that has jack crap to do with religion really? It is perfectly acceptable to say something like that in the manner in which he posted. Now if he would have said "accept Christ as your savior or you shall be eternally damned etc etc" or something of the likes, then that would be unacceptable (in most any forum not just this btw). TECHNICALLY, saying the word/s OMG is just as acceptable as what he said.
And BTW Caboose, stop trying to get people banned by talking about banhammers and Dennis bringing them down upon people. I swear you have been posting something like that every other day and you REALLY sound like a douche when you do that.

anonymous_2009

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 12:46 PM    Msg. 25 of 148       
Hmm, ima download. Can learn from afew things on them. :P

And shaders look sex.

DarkHalo003

All ARs Need Green Little Buttons.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 01:34 PM    Msg. 26 of 148       
I might be doing something wrong (using 7Zip), but I only extract the character models and not the weapon or vehicle models. Unless I missed something about there being or not being weapon/vehicle models in this particular download, can someone help me out here?

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 01:38 PM    Msg. 27 of 148       
I hate to ask but.... can you export the MODELS themselves ase .dae files please? I have 2010 (already used 80gb of mum's usage so I can't exactly download from Autodesk until next month :/) and can't exactly.... OPEN.... them.

get a friend to download it and put it on a usb for you, then just put it on your pc.

btw these models and shaders do look damn good. should give people more model options to use, as well as letting hunter learn somethings about modeling....
we all know that guy will be a good modeler some day.
right now he's not good. but maybe having something good to reference from will speed up his learning. ha!

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 02:06 PM    Msg. 28 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
Hmm, ima download. Can learn from afew things on them. :P

And shaders look sex.

Yeah the shaders are beast I'm going to download for the same reason

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 02:15 PM    Msg. 29 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Some of us are athiests. Please don't post god loving posts. Back on topic before the banhammer is lifted.

OMG, seriously? Are you so completely stupid that you can't see humor that has jack crap to do with religion really? It is perfectly acceptable to say something like that in the manner in which he posted. Now if he would have said "accept Christ as your savior or you shall be eternally damned etc etc" or something of the likes, then that would be unacceptable (in most any forum not just this btw). TECHNICALLY, saying the word/s OMG is just as acceptable as what he said.
And BTW Caboose, stop trying to get people banned by talking about banhammers and Dennis bringing them down upon people. I swear you have been posting something like that every other day and you REALLY sound like a douche when you do that.

Actually I'd say what he said is entirely disrespetful. It may not be disrespectful to atheists like you and I but it may be disrespectful to strict Christians, and so is completely inappropriate on a forum for Halo.

Anyway, good work iHalo. Can't wait to see those tags in game. :D

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 02:22 PM    Msg. 30 of 148       
Someone needs to use the collada plugin to get these back to max 8.
crap, i forgot to say thanks.
Thanks for the great release man.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Oct 3, 2011 at 02:22 PM

new101

All for one and one for all

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 03:15 PM    Msg. 31 of 148       
Is the hornet pilot in there?

btw thanks for the release

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 03:52 PM    Msg. 32 of 148       
Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000

Someone needs to use the collada plugin to get these back to max 8.
crap, i forgot to say thanks.
Thanks for the great release man.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Oct 3, 2011 at 02:22 PM

iHalo

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 04:34 PM    Msg. 33 of 148       
Thanks guys haha, ill export a bunch later if you want.. list everything you guys want in exports or w.e.. and ill asist as I can.. and please don't get off topic..

I'll shader stuff for you guys if you want aswell.. i love shadering in max.. so just let me know whay you want done, ill try to find time

I'd prefer a list, to export what people need... I'm not gonna export 100+ models just for fun. Haha

this is all about a year of work (not all of it is here, of course, this is an old .rar that happened to be online already for Halo Aero, I just made it public)

LIST AND I WILL FIND TIME TO DO :

1. Import .EMF and fix the file, and materialize it
2. "Super shader" the model, (to look like that wraith, if I have all possible bitmaps)
3. Export models to .fbx/.dae/.obj/.3ds (I am familiar with these, I will export in other 3ds exportable formats if you'd like , but I will export without editing any settings, since i'm not familiar with them, so you will get what you get)

If you want something else done, let me know...
I'll make custom spartans/elites if I must aswell..l (Only if your working with a serious thing, not just for noob rips/imports)

I WILL NOT RIG THE MODELS TO HALO CE; They are rigged to Halo 3, I am not re-doing rigs, sorry!

You may request viewport views or renders as is.. I am not gonna cheat to make them look better, I will open the file of what you want and take a pic, so you can expect it before you download 400mb and then are dissapointed... Some of the models are just basic materials.. But if you aren't satisfied, as I said, I will supershader them, just let me know.

And please do not PM me on this topic.. Post here, so everyone can see gain the knowledge aswell (Unless it's not a question that everyone can relate too..)

Thanks -iHalo

Edited by iHalo on Oct 3, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Edited by iHalo on Oct 3, 2011 at 04:45 PM

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 05:01 PM    Msg. 34 of 148       
What I would want is a ghost and mongoose supershadered if at all possible. I need to use them for renders in max for something...

Thanks a bunch!

iHalo

Posted: Oct 3, 2011 05:02 PM    Msg. 35 of 148       
Alright, I've been informed this pack has no vehicles in it at all...

I am gonna do some things and then re-release, with all latest updates since I last uploaded this

Page 1 of 5 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon January 20, 2020 12:27 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website