A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Few questions from a person trying to get back into machinima

Author Topic: Few questions from a person trying to get back into machinima (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 07:20 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Hi! I used to be a pretty active producer of machinima in Halo, but in recent years my group, Epic Films, has fallen out of contact and I've stopped making movies. Since Halo: Reach has come out I've had a few new ideas for some short films, but need some help getting back into the swing of things.

First off, this is my first time posting on this forum, although I have been featured on this website before (see here and here for examples). I'm not sure how active it is around here but is this a good place to meet some new people interested in Halo machinima? I'm hoping to build up a new group that is interested in puppeteering in-game and voice acting. I'd also love for someone else to look over some of my scripts to provide feedback.

Additionally are there any other popular machinima websites out there I should use to start recruiting? I used to be a frequent user of TheDigitalSet/Halogrid, but that has gone down along with HollywoodHalo. Machinima.com no longer has forums, and for some reason I can't post on the RoosterTeeth forums.

If you are interested, here is my YouTube channel. Thanks for your time.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon March 19, 2018 10:42 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website