A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »H3 Jackal?

Author Topic: H3 Jackal? (28 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 05:57 PM    Msg. 1 of 28       
is there a halo 3 jackal out there rigged to the H1 jackal bone set that's been released all i can find is the halo 2 jackal, i've seen it in a firefight map and i'm not up to rippng the tags out of the map without permission, so if there is one can you guys point me to a download link it would be very helpful for me

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 06:05 PM    Msg. 2 of 28       
well the firefight map was solitude firefight and i just tried opening it in hek and it didn't load said map failed to load

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 06:12 PM    Msg. 3 of 28       
yea i can wait,just hope it isn't more thin a year or so cause i could really use them in the next couple of months

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 07:03 PM    Msg. 4 of 28       
Quote: --- Original message by: clonetrooper163
yea i can wait,just hope it isn't more thin a year or so cause i could really use them in the next couple of months

Why not just ask shadowslayer?

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 07:11 PM    Msg. 5 of 28       
do you happen to know his xfire or email?

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 07:51 PM    Msg. 6 of 28       

Trueman666 He's an awesome guy.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 07:58 PM    Msg. 7 of 28       
Quote: --- Original message by: Altheros

Yeah his a awesome guy, He will give you his birth certificate,house,gadgets,money and crap too.

Stfu you just hacked his mediafire and got them. Ignore atheros is 110% better to ask than steal.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 11:02 PM    Msg. 8 of 28       
Or just ask the retarted ripper FMT_MasterChief , He has everything .

That he is supposedly NOT supposed to share/leak.

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 24, 2011 11:44 PM    Msg. 9 of 28       
yea i'm more up to asking for permission for something thin going and ripping it from a map or stealing it, but anyways i added him but he hasn't been on for 10 days so i hope he gets back soon, but anyways thanks guys for the help
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 24, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 02:05 AM    Msg. 10 of 28       

yea i'm more up to asking for permission for something thin going and ripping it from a map or stealing it, but anyways i added him but he hasn't been on for 10 days so i hope he gets back soon, but anyways thanks guys for the help
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 24, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Oh yeah he's on vacation

@atheros techinically you are stealing his tags.

define: stealing

Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it (aka deleting it): "thieves stole her bicycle".
Dishonestly pass off (another person's ideas) as one's own: "accusations that one group had stolen ideas from the other were soon flying".

Edited by Cheddars on Dec 25, 2011 at 02:11 AM

TauSigmaNova

If love is blind, I guess I'll buy myself a cane

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 02:08 AM    Msg. 11 of 28       
There is no intelligence involved in ripping, shut your whor3 mouth.

The_Arbiter

I feel like having scotch

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 02:10 AM    Msg. 12 of 28       
lol ripping is bad people protect them for reasons

The_Arbiter

I feel like having scotch

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 02:20 AM    Msg. 13 of 28       
wtf

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 02:23 AM    Msg. 14 of 28       
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Arbiter
wtf

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:07 AM    Msg. 15 of 28       
FFS Ripping is not stealing, and there is no law against it, its just bad practice for someone who wants to be a good modder. And when the terrible attitude that comes with it is thrown into the mix, as we have seen with tards like Atheros, then it just becomes a pain in everyones ass.

LegionofShadows

The Red Pill is strong in this one.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:15 AM    Msg. 16 of 28       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob
FFS Ripping is not stealing, and there is no law against it, its just bad practice for someone who wants to be a good modder. And when the terrible attitude that comes with it is thrown into the mix, as we have seen with tards like Atheros, then it just becomes a pain in everyones ass.

What he said.

(In reassuring, yet annoyed voice) Altheros people don't actually HATE ripping. Its just because some tards-not naming any names- go out asking and annoy people. That they do that, and after creating an alternate profile, they go annoy people with how friggin awesome they are, and nonsense. Whats even worse is they take messages against them, and dismiss it as unjustified(key word there) conjecture/flame/rage/insult. SO ITS KINDA EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HAVE A BAD ATTITUTE TOWARDS RIPPERS!

Spartan314

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:27 AM    Msg. 17 of 28       
I will say what i think and want i feel even it gets me banned and at least i'm not lying and sucking it up to Dennis like you other guys.

That's called playing by the rules...

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:33 AM    Msg. 18 of 28       
You have no rights to call me a tard because you are the real retard.

There is no attitude coming from ripping you idiot. The only reason i became a troll back then, Is that i was just a beginner and not as long as you Aug 29, 2010. Would you think a beginner will act as good as a long timer here? NO! Because your a pathetic tard.

And I'm protecting my rights for ripping and its not the attitude. I can say whatever i want and whenever i want because this is a semi-free community. I will say what i think and want i feel even it gets me banned and at least i'm not lying and sucking it up to Dennis like you other guys.

Well, You guys called me a guy with bad grammar. Because i'm a guy from the Philippines and i speak tagalog more than english and english is not my first language, <font size="10">IDIOT</font size=10>? And the good thing is that i know how to understand english.

You have a terrible attitude, and in your case it comes along with being a ripper, and when you are a ripper it seems in most cases that a terrible attitude comes along with it, because you really have no real modding skills in the end, just the ability to copy and paste content made by other people. It isn't always that way, but in your case it definitely is.

LegionofShadows

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:34 AM    Msg. 19 of 28       
I wish there was a mute option.

Well, you're a guy from the Phillipines. Woopdy do. We have some Americans here, probably some French, maybe even a russian or two(GO THE RUSSIANS!). Anyway, boo-hoo.

I have no rights to call you a tard? So what, is the internet a dictatorship? Do people not get rights? Free speech? Well, that must mean the other people, the majority of the people on the forum, have some sort of way to bypass the rule about Free Speech not being allowed.

I never said there was an attitude comign from ripping. There's an attitude coming from the guys who rip. Although a few of them are cool. The people who got that Halo 3 models pack are my saviours.

Ripping has gotten bad publicity because of people who never do proper custom work.

We're not sucking it up to Dennis either. We're doign the intelligent thing, obeying the rules, and staying out of the banhammers way, because we're not idiots. Its only a semi-free community as long as people obey the rules. Otherwise, its not free.

And whats with havign IDIOT, and putting a question mark there? Is it like you're questioning your own fail insults? An intelligent being would question him/herself if they made fail insults like that, but not a grub like you.

Back to topic, I have played a few maps(more than my download can ahndle) and the best h3 jackals I've seen are the solitude ones and...one from a different map.

clonetrooper163

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:43 AM    Msg. 20 of 28       
lol look what my thread turned into, anyways i went and did the next best thing and am working on it myself

the only reason i wanted a halo 3 jackal tag is cause i'm working on a halo RTS mod
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:44 AM
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:45 AM
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:45 AM

LegionofShadows

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:45 AM    Msg. 21 of 28       
Biped coudl use some work, but...

DAMN! For some reason, I lvoe that shield.

Altheros, I think he meant 'no modding skills' as no positive modding skills. Its shorter to write 'no modding skills' than 'no positive modding skills.'

Besides, modding skills here are usually positive. If you have modding skills, you must be a good modder.

Bobblehob

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 03:46 AM    Msg. 22 of 28       
Really? No modding skills , Really?

Why did I became a successful guy in making maps,custom tags, and etc.... Your an more like idiot than me. if i had no modding skills, Why would i use HEK and learning how to use 3ds max? You should stop posting CRAP.

@ LegionOfShadows

I really i appreciate what you helped. Please don't take my words to you.

What you call modding skills are the basics that allow anyone who works with the game to get content ingame. If you actually had skills, you would be improving the stuff that you rip, or making custom content, but instead you copy and paste content, then release it, which takes basically no skill whatsoever.

@Clonetrooper, It looks really good man, though I would tone down the detail map on the shield with the kind of bubble like shapes, its a bit too prominent.
Edited by Bobblehob on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:54 AM

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 04:14 AM    Msg. 23 of 28       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob

Lol I mean stealing tags from other peoples mediafireaccounts using uvrx search. How else would he have gotten all of gammas an mecidicant bias stuff.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 04:32 AM    Msg. 24 of 28       
mecidicant bias released his elites you idiot -_-

Not the rangers :/

LegionofShadows

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 04:44 AM    Msg. 25 of 28       
Smooth going dude.[End Sarcasm]

LegionofShadows

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 04:48 AM    Msg. 26 of 28       
Now you're just trying to get yourself banned, or otherwise owned.

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 07:13 AM    Msg. 27 of 28       

Spartan314

Posted: Dec 25, 2011 01:22 PM    Msg. 28 of 28       
^Are you serious?
I thought the whole relationship thing was a thing made up by Gurdy.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon June 17, 2019 7:47 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website