A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »people plz..

Author Topic: people plz.. (11 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Blaze053

The wolf is here.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 04:27 PM    Msg. 1 of 11       
ok. look half of what I say goes out the window here. see it, gone.
the rest the gamestop Cd-key it works yes, but right now it says it's invaid......reason I'm so damn pissed of is I had to use one of those Cd-key recovery tools a year about a week before my computer stop workin'. at this point in time the game came in is....lord knows where....$5 it's somewhere right where every one can see it. but I wrote down the key, and when I go to put on this laptop here........no dice. invaid. ..wtf...I use the use to put Halo PC and CE on my old computer. now can we come to terms now and help someone who's confused as hell here......and I'm a damned computer tech and this is odd to me.

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 04:28 PM    Msg. 2 of 11       
hiiiiiiii

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 04:59 PM    Msg. 3 of 11       
Quote: --- Original message by: Blaze053
the rest the gamestop Cd-key it works yes, but right now it says it's invaid......reason I'm so damn pissed of is I had to use one of those Cd-key recovery tools a year about a week before my computer stop workin'. at this point in time the game came in is....lord knows where....$5 it's somewhere right where every one can see it. but I wrote down the key, and when I go to put on this laptop here........no dice. invaid. ..wtf...I use the use to put Halo PC and CE on my old computer. now can we come to terms now and help someone who's confused as hell here......and I'm a damned computer tech and this is odd to me.

You're a computer tech and you can't type well enough to use capitals and correct spelling? Just saying...

I'm afraid I barely understood your post, even though I've tried my best to learn 'Lazy Speech'/'Grammarless English'.

Please try your best to revise your post and make it a little more understandable. ;)

P3

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 05:06 PM    Msg. 4 of 11       
God dammit people! Just help the man! I don't know him but if i was him, I would be pissed as hell too! So stop locking his threads and help him if you can! >:| People these days... I would help if i can but i cant. Because i know crap about these things. But why didn't you just return it when you got it if it didn't work in the first place!

Nickster5000

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 05:30 PM    Msg. 5 of 11       
the rest the gamestop Cd-key it works yes, but right now it says it's invaid......reason I'm so CENSORED pissed of is I had to use one of those Cd-key recovery tools a year about a week before my computer stop workin'. at this point in time the game came in is....lord knows where....$5 it's somewhere right where every one can see it. but I wrote down the key, and when I go to put on this laptop here........no dice. invaid. ..what the flying pickles...I use the use to put Halo PC and CE on my old computer. now can we come to terms now and help someone who's confused as hell here......and I'm a CENSORED computer tech and this is odd to me.

Step 1: Breathe in through your nose and out of your mouth.

Step 2: Repeat step one until you feel relaxed (In your case, you should repeat it for 2 hours)

Step 3: Get 20 bucks, go to bestbuy or gamestop, and buy a copy.

Now was that so hard?

Dennis, I censored it this time :D

Edited by ODST_Nick on Feb 1, 2012 at 05:32 PM

Sean Aero

HaloRank.com

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 05:35 PM    Msg. 6 of 11       
Download HaloCE from this website, use your key, if you are not able to install the game then you got ripped off.
If it does work but Halo PC won't install you might want to see if you can obtain a new disc.

Either way you are pretty much screwed.

Now if you are talking about the fact that the game does install with your gamestop key but you are unable to join any servers, well that basically means you're on public key which probably got banned.

In that case you have one last resort:

Uninstall the game
Use CCleaner to clean your register to make sure the key is deleted.
Reinstall the game with your key from gamestop.

If that fails you're totally screwed and you should really give up in that case and buy a new key.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 09:05 PM    Msg. 7 of 11       

Only when you use profanity in your posts. That is the highest crime you can commit in this forum and posts will be deleted regardless of their other content. Read the Rules:

but I wrote down the key, and when I go to put on this laptop here........no dice. invaid.
You most likely wrote it down wrong. There is a mathematical algorithm that all Keys strings MUST follow and one letter or number off and the game will reject it.
the rest the gamestop Cd-key it works yes, but right now it says it's invaid.....
I am unsure of what you mean by this statement. Where or when does it say "invalid"? When installing the game or when creating a server or when trying to join a server on-line?

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 10:38 PM    Msg. 8 of 11       
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
God dammit people! Just help the man! I don't know him but if i was him, I would be pissed as hell too! So stop locking his threads and help him if you can! >:| People these days... I would help if i can but i cant. Because i know crap about these things. But why didn't you just return it when you got it if it didn't work in the first place!

We would help him, if he just weren't in such a blind rage.

Blaze053

The wolf is here.

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 07:41 AM    Msg. 9 of 11       
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Thank you mate. Damn. Ok "No Fire Zone". Can we please aleast keep the flaming to a zero please.

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 03:43 PM    Msg. 10 of 11       
Nobody was flaming but you and Nick(Not gonna comment too much because every time I try to comment on Nick's behaviour, he flames me).

Anyway, you need to explain properly what your issue is. I couldn't understand the first post at all as it was the worst grammar I have ever seen in my life, no offence. If you can describe the issue a little better, it would be easier for people to help you. ;)

Blaze053

The wolf is here.

Posted: Feb 22, 2012 04:35 PM    Msg. 11 of 11       
started a New tread. I got my cd case.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu July 2, 2020 5:57 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website