A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »P3's Halo concept art

Author Topic: P3's Halo concept art (15 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

P3

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 04:59 PM    Msg. 1 of 15       
Well. Because no one bumped my other older drawing thread, I'll just make another one. (i saw someone else make a weapons concept thread, and I'm glad you guys are starting to show more drawings. But his had to much random designs.) First drawing..... The elite i am planning to make-

Some weapons that i'm not done working on and also planning to make-
Huh.....looks better on paper.... Need to fix and finish this but just showing it for now.

Some covi storage thingy that i'm planning to make- (the one on the left is front view, the one on the right is side view)

Covi transmitter thingy (the one that makes that weird noise when you get near them, found in the flood levels or some multiplayer map. I already made it. Just need some fixes and someone to unwrap it.)

Flood Jackal- (i didn't really feel like finishing it....)

Keep drawing guys! (:D)>--<

xKRONNiKx

Turkey Farm.

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 05:06 PM    Msg. 2 of 15       
Hey ill post a bunch of my drawings for halo here, do a lot of drawings similar to this. Yours look great by the way, I like the idea of the jackal flood, people say they're too small to be infected and become carriers and blah blah blah but in halo you can see that the jackals are roughly the same size and height as normal humans, so not that far fetched after all. Nice work brobama.

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 05:15 PM    Msg. 3 of 15       
Might just be me but IMO, the assault rifle looks more like a heavy carbine than a rifle :P

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 05:21 PM    Msg. 4 of 15       
Very nice concepts. I'd love to see them in-game. Would be especially interested in the flood jackal.

The assault rifle and the pistol both look the same as the originals though. I don't see any difference.

P3

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 05:26 PM    Msg. 5 of 15       
The pistol is very simmler but the assualt rifle was supposed too look custom... (|:3)(--<
Oh well.

Dammit! Forgot this one. It was the covi transmmiter thingy that i was talking about but forgot to post it...well the consept art of it anyway.

(left front side right side of the side.) this was the one that i needed to unwrap.
Edited by P3 on Feb 3, 2012 at 05:31 PM

Co1t3r

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 10:12 PM    Msg. 6 of 15       
I love the flood Jackal. Someone should seriously make that.

Spiral

I hope i'm out of the way

Posted: Feb 3, 2012 10:23 PM    Msg. 7 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: Co1t3r
I love the flood Jackal. Someone should seriously make that.

i agree, looks nice.

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 01:41 AM    Msg. 8 of 15       
Also, nice touch with the Elite's helmet :) for some reason, it gives me a feeling to call it a vanguard elite, next to the honor guards :P

P3

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 05:09 AM    Msg. 9 of 15       
Ok, new elite. Just finished and scaned. Planning to hopefully make this.

Please leave a comment. Thank you. :)

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 04:07 AM    Msg. 10 of 15       
I'd love to see you try/post environmental concepts!

UnevenElefant5

she/her this fag bashes back

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 04:15 AM    Msg. 11 of 15       
The feet look a bit big (toes especially) on there, but otherwise it looks nice. Something with the right leg doesn't look right. Like, the thigh is facing forward but the foot is turned diagonally. Also this whole thing is giving off strong crysis nanosuit vibes (It's the mucle/tendon wire things) which is cool too.

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 05:47 AM    Msg. 12 of 15       
that transmitter looks cool lol. if anyone does model it ill texture it
Edited by Cheddars on Feb 5, 2012 at 05:48 AM
Edited by Cheddars on Feb 5, 2012 at 06:52 AM

P3

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:06 PM    Msg. 13 of 15       
Cheddars i already made it when i showed the concept drawing of it. I just need someone to unwrap it.

I'm kinda new to modeling and stuff but at least i tried right? :) Here are some renderings.

And Tm updates, I'll start posting environment if you want me too.

Oh, and please don't make any of my things without me knowing. That will really make me not want to post anymore of my drawings....
I will do request drawings if anyone wants me to. (Don't feel sorry if i don't make some peoples request . There are other stuff that i want to do too so if i don't make them just keep waiting. I'll get around to doing them some other time.
Please help me bump my thread so i don't have to make another one like last time. :)
Edited by P3 on Feb 17, 2012 at 02:55 PM
Edited by P3 on Feb 17, 2012 at 02:56 PM

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 08:10 PM    Msg. 14 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
Cheddars i already made it when i showed the concept drawing of it. I just need someone to unwrap it.

I'm kinda new to modeling and stuff but at least i tried right? :) Here are some renderings.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmitter.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmittertt.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmittert.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmitters.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmitterb.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmitterib.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii488/P3lor/Transmitteri.jpg

And Tm updates, I'll start posting environment if you want me too.

Oh, and please don't make any of my things without me knowing. That will really make me not want to post anymore of my drawings....
I will do request drawings if anyone wants me to. (Don't feel sorry if i don't make some peoples request . There are other stuff that i want to do too so if i don't make them just keep waiting. I'll get around to doing them some other time.
Please help me bump my thread so i don't have to make another one like last time. :)

if yo want i can maybe get the model to be a bit smoother etc as well as attempt to unwrap it. I can texture too so if you some help add me on xfire. my xfire is ninjahaloguy. i have just learnt how do model in sub division surfaces so maybe i could make a high poly one when i get better.

P3

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 08:17 PM    Msg. 15 of 15       
Ok. I added you.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 8:37 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website