A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Anyone have a "Clean" Halo 3 MA5C Model?

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Anyone have a "Clean" Halo 3 MA5C Model? (69 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

YoGamerProductionz

I'm back and a noob at modding :(

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 07:59 PM    Msg. 1 of 69       
This may be a stupid dumb question but does anyone have an clean Halo 3 MA5C model like here? I'm kinda sick with the dirty model :P.

Thanks in advance! If I get it, it might look good with the new assault rifle animation.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 08:08 PM    Msg. 2 of 69       
Well.. if it were released here, I'm pretty sure everybody would have it by now.
I don't think it was released.

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 08:11 PM    Msg. 3 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Well.. if it were released here, I'm pretty sure everybody would have it by now.
I don't think it was released.

Yeah I was wondering that one too. I'm pretty sure Broke still has the MA5C, including gamma927.

Spartan314

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 08:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 69       
Dunno about Broke, but Gamma lost all his stuff in a Hard drive crash.

The_Arbiter

I feel like having scotch

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 10:02 PM    Msg. 5 of 69       
Althero's Said Hello

Since Altheros/FMT_MasterChief/MasterChief is banned, Also IP Banned, So he borrowed my account.

Its Altheros everyone :D

Hmmm I have MA5C, Clean for me. I don't about you people. I fix the origins too. Its from Halo 3 and not custom.

My MA5C Model and Shaders:

No OS Applied, Just normal Halo. Since i found out how to extract cubemaps from Halo 3 or make it myself.

VISOR applied:

Also i found this MA5C in my tags folder in halo3\weapons\ma5c\newfp\ :

I added VISOR to it too:

Spartan_094

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 10:19 PM    Msg. 6 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Arbiter
Althero's Said Hello

No OS Applied, Just normal Halo. Since i found out how to extract cubemaps from Halo 3 or make it myself.

Right, and I figured out how to get Reach retail rips.
Edited by Spartan_094 on Feb 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 10:29 PM    Msg. 7 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094

Althero's Said Hello

Since I'm still Altheros

Here's my reply

Well, You can get because you "the man" and actually anyone can always rip in ISO files to get there bitmaps,model,animations and etc....

Since you brag about that, CAD can get everything in reach.
And I'm just a beginner at 3ds max.
Edited by The_Arbiter on Feb 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Nickster5000

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 10:42 PM    Msg. 8 of 69       
Quote: Since I'm still Altheros

Here's my reply

Well, You can get because you "the man" and actually anyone can always rip in ISO files to get there bitmaps,model,animations and etc....

Edited by The_Arbiter on Feb 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Why do you even keep wasting your time coming here and trying to flame people?

You'll be better off treating people with respect and respect yourself by learning & showing people you're learning in a positive way.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 11:02 PM    Msg. 9 of 69       
Sarcasm has no effect on people......... Anyways, This guys avatar quote is "modder and ripper" since his a ripper, I will help him. Fellow rippers help each other but also i will show him the ways.

Spartan314

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 11:16 PM    Msg. 10 of 69       
Sarcasm has no effect on people......... Anyways, This guys avatar quote is "modder and ripper" since his a ripper, I will help him. Fellow rippers help each other but also i will show him the ways.

Dear God....

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Feb 4, 2012 11:20 PM    Msg. 11 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094

Althero's Said Hello

wow, care to tell me. lol jk ik its private :3.

Spartan_094

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:07 AM    Msg. 12 of 69       
Since I'm still Altheros

Here's my reply

>2012
>Still believing ISO files has the raw data

Yep, sure do buddy. I'm sure the apps have absolutely nothing to do with getting the stuff out. And for starters I have never cared CAD can get stuff out, it hasn't bothered me since I first heard and knew what he did years ago. I'm sure I'll get angry over models generated from pixels on my screen.

It seems you don't like it when I attack you just trying to get a point across since I distinctly remember you did it to me.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:31 AM    Msg. 13 of 69       
Your right, I don't like it if you attack me because all you say is full of crap and full of lies, I don't wanna say anything right now since this my be my final hope this "forum" anyway there is a lot of forums out there , Now keep your mouth shut if it doesn't have involvement in this thread.

ODST_Nick, I know you will be posting crap after this, Now remember what the " moderator " said. You'll suffer the same fate. Now lets get back to topic.

@YoGamerzProduction

Clean MA5C model you speak of? You mean shaders like in Halo 3?

The only custom MA5C model here is the first build by H3MT.

Why don't you just make shaders yourself? Its not that hard, Just add the original Bitmaps and Cubemaps and detail map and tada!

Bobblehob

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:42 AM    Msg. 14 of 69       
Altheros, the point of being banned is to keep you away from the forum permanently. Which means you are not supposed to come back. You are not supposed to have any way to get back on the forums, and you should respect the moderators decision and stay away. But instead you evade his ban like so many others, and some how you expect other people to just accept it.

You are pathetic, go away.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:47 AM    Msg. 15 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: Bobblehob
Altheros, the point of being banned is to keep you away from the forum permanently. Which means you are not supposed to come back. You are not supposed to have any way to get back on the forums, and you should respect the moderators decision and stay away. But instead you evade his ban like so many others, and some how you expect other people to just accept it.

You are pathetic, go away.

No,No Fella, Your the one is pathetic, Because i don't let myself by push around and leave like a total loser, Surely your weak. You will just follow the moderator? even if it banned you without you explanation?

Well, I don't think ban doesn't make me go away like you guys. Your more participant in modhalo.net , Why don't you just go back there?

As i said before, Lets go back to the topic before it the maker of this thread get his thread unfairly without getting good response.
Edited by The_Arbiter on Feb 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Bobblehob

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:51 AM    Msg. 16 of 69       

No,No Fella, Your the one is pathetic, Because i don't let myself by push around and leave like a total loser, Surely your weak. You will just follow the moderator? even if it banned you without you explanation?

Well, I don't think ban doesn't make me go away like you guys. Your more participant in modhalo.net , Why don't you just go back there?

As i said before, Lets go back to the topic before it the maker of this thread get his thread unfairly without getting good response.
Edited by The_Arbiter on Feb 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

No, stop acting like a child. It is very obvious to everyone but you why you were banned. Regardless what I think of the moderator, his decisions are the law on this forum. And by that law, you should leave and never come back, end of story.

Spartan314

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:51 AM    Msg. 17 of 69       
@The REAL Arbiter.
You're account is gonna get banned real soon if Altheros is using it.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:09 AM    Msg. 18 of 69       
I have changed my password so.. if he asks for it again he can get $#%^@!ed

Bobblehob

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:11 AM    Msg. 19 of 69       
I have changed my password so.. if he asks for it again he can get $#%^@!ed

Bravo for you sir, now do us all a favor and make sure you keep it secret :P

James

the winner

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:18 AM    Msg. 20 of 69       
<snip> didn't read, changed post
Edited by James on Feb 5, 2012 at 01:26 AM

The_Arbiter

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:20 AM    Msg. 21 of 69       
I am not althero's so please don't ban me

James

the winner

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:24 AM    Msg. 22 of 69       
OH, good thing the pm was a bluff, I never sent dennis a pm.

Sowway. Keep Althero's away from your account.

Nickster5000

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 01:54 PM    Msg. 23 of 69       
Quote: ODST_Nick, I know you will be posting crap after this, Now remember what the " moderator " said. You'll suffer the same fate. Now lets get back to the topic.

So I offer you some advice, and this is how you respond.

1) Since you think this forum is dirt, why do you keep coming back?
on topic:
2) This thread has been answered within the first 3 replies, so why did you even reply afterwards? hyprocritical much?

Like I said before, you'd be better off treating people with respect & learning in a positive way.

Arbiter, you should follow the same line of learning positively, and I wish both of you luck. You WILL need it.

Edited by ODST_Nick on Feb 5, 2012 at 02:08 PM

P3

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 02:20 PM    Msg. 24 of 69       
Umm guys... He didn't do anything bad really. He just tried to help by posting some of what he think the guy wanted. Well it was all good until someone started an argument by saying,
"Right, and I figured out how to get Reach retail rips."
and then
"Why do you even keep wasting your time coming here and trying to flame people?

You'll be better off treating people with respect and respect yourself by learning & showing people you're learning in a positive way."
Well. All i got to say to this is, He wouldn't flame anyone if they wouldn't say things like "uh huh who cares" or "who wants you here anyways" and other crap like that. That is how you make a person a troll by discouraging them with every post they put. All he said was he had an assault rifle that has some shaders from halo 3 with fixed origins. He didn't say anything bad. He just complimented that Spartan 094 was "The Man" because he could get shaders from halo reach, and that CAD could get everything form reach. How is that flamming?! Oh, and i don't really see how the first 3 replies answered the question.

Note*I'm not taking any ones side. I'm just stating the truth....or maybe.... "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"...heh...Movie reference...:)

LMT Heretic

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 05:16 PM    Msg. 25 of 69       
yes p3 is right he was being less troll until someone taunt him so pretty much a troll has been trolled lol

Nickster5000

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 06:08 PM    Msg. 26 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: LMT Heretic
yes p3 is right he was being less troll until someone taunt him so pretty much a troll has been trolled lol

Altheros being disrespected so much is his own fault. If he didnt come here first acting like an immature child, then he wouldn't have been getting so much disrespect.

I was also trying to be respectful to him and give him friendly advice, but he completely proved my point on an immature child, and he completely makes P3's point look like a piece of garbage.

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 09:31 PM    Msg. 27 of 69       
Hey guys were getting off topic. I don't want Dennis coming here and lock this so please stop arguing about Altheros.

P3

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 09:45 PM    Msg. 28 of 69       
(|: |) If it was to be locked it would of been done already. Look at the time difference from your post to our post. But ok back to topic. :)

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 5, 2012 09:49 PM    Msg. 29 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
(|: |) If it was to be locked it would of been done already. Look at the time difference from your post to our post. But ok back to topic. :)

:P Like I said I'm really busy with stuff so I do respond slowly time to time.

Dennis

"We are made of starstuff. ― Carl Sagan

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 12:21 AM    Msg. 30 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: ODST_Nick
Altheros being disrespected so much is his own fault.
You have been warned about making posts like this. You will not be warned again.

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 09:33 PM    Msg. 31 of 69       
Can someone please give me the shaders for the assault rifle or the fp.gbxmodel? I don't know how to make the shader.

rocknroll237

Rock 'N' Roll Baby!

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 08:07 AM    Msg. 32 of 69       
How do you activate Visor mode? Cheers.

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 18, 2012 05:09 PM    Msg. 33 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: Haun
Clean ma5c eh?

Extract one in Halo 3 maps!!! They are from Halo 3 and not custom made.

I did! They're the same thing. If the map has the assault rifle I wanted and it's not protected, I would rip it. I don't have Halo 3 (if you are saying to extract one in a halo 3 map.)

YoGamerProductionz

Posted: Feb 20, 2012 11:20 PM    Msg. 34 of 69       

Make sure you add the beast shaders ;)

My Assault Rifle
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/53e4ee
Edited by Haun on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:06 AM

Wait, isn't rockyjohnson Altheros's username from xfire? I download 2 [asmt] maps and one readme.txt said rockyjohnson, and it was uploaded by Altheros!

Nickster5000

Posted: Feb 20, 2012 11:39 PM    Msg. 35 of 69       
Quote: --- Original message by: YoGamerProductionz

Make sure you add the beast shaders ;)

My Assault Rifle
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/53e4ee
Edited by Haun on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:06 AM

Wait, isn't rockyjohnson Altheros's username from xfire? I download 2 [asmt] maps and one readme.txt said rockyjohnson, and it was uploaded by Altheros!

We've already established Haun is altheros.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 9:51 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website