A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Devmode Opensauce Debug Camera not working?

Author Topic: Devmode Opensauce Debug Camera not working? (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

DEAFHAWK36

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 03:47 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
I've been trying to get the dubug camera to work in Halo CE running Opensauce, and I havn't been able to get either command to work. I have launch options with -console -devmode and I start the game (Lan private server) but when I enter "debug_camera_save" or "debug_camera_load" and hit enter nothing happens. Am I missing something? I tried a V1.09 flycam utility which worked but i couldn't detach the camera from first person using the debug_camera commands because they wont work. Anyone else experiencing similar problems? any help would be appreciated
Edited by DEAFHAWK36 on Feb 6, 2012 at 03:49 PM

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 04:17 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
from the OS read me .txt

== Having problems? ==
If you are having problems when running the game, such as an exception, a black screen or other game breaking issue please search our issues page on the OS Google code website to see if it has already been reported and if not, create a new issue to inform us of the problem. This is the ONLY bug reporting system we are using. We will not look at issues sent to us via forum posts, private messages, e-mails, etc. This is so that we can track the issues appropriately.
ALL Issues http://code.google.com/p/open-sauce/issues/list?can=1 (includes issues that have been fixed/closed)
Open Issues http://code.google.com/p/open-sauce/issues/list

follow the links for a better response.

DEAFHAWK36

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 04:44 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
I'm not sure if it's an Open Sauce issue or my perssonal issue so I was looking to see if anyone else had run into this problem or someone else could test it for me. I'l rather not report a bug That isn't one although if it isn't then posting in this thread would probably produce faster results as more people are actually going to test it. hmmmmm thanks lol

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri September 20, 2019 2:14 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website