A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo zero to Custom edition

Author Topic: Halo zero to Custom edition (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

LMT Heretic

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 09:13 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
after a few hours i've been able to make a small prebeta bsp of The halo zero Level Reach Complex (using 3dsmax) my current plan is
1 shader every area of the model bsp(which is the map itself) and then add the devices like doors
2 after step 1 is complete its to choose which tagset use ,between the cmt and the stock tagset
3 add ai and encounters to start making the singleplayer itself
4 add scripting for the first scenes in where you see reach and the marines fighting against the covenant forces
then the scene of the chief and the scenes of the pelican and the banshee's
im planing aswell to see how everything seems about the project i have with this if it goes good i'll continue with Forest crash and may add custom areas to the level of warthog run,let me know what do you think would be good to see in this mod and also i need help with texture so if anyone wants to help me with the creation of the bitmaps for the bsp i would really appreciate it
i would have post pics, but right now the model is just white, i'll add the shader later using stock as placeholders
wish me luck

P3

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 09:16 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Pics or screenshots? :D

Cheddars

Rave to the Grave.

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 10:43 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
lol, i hope you dont mean the 2d game...

LMT Heretic

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 09:53 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
i did mean the 2D Game the point is making the BSP model and adding the stuff Why dont you think it would be good to see in halo custom edition as a first start in singleplayer scripting?
cause the bsp of the first level came out pretty good, now i have to shader every face,
help on texture creation?
and i'll post some pics tomorrow or tonight it depends of how focus the project has and how many time, i can be at the pc after all there are many homeworks already... and i'm starting school
Edited by LMT Heretic on Feb 7, 2012 at 09:55 AM

rocknroll237

Rock 'N' Roll Baby!

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 04:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Sounds interesting. Definitely need some pics though, as I'm not entirely sure what it will look like.

Edited by rocknroll237 on Feb 7, 2012 at 04:38 PM

LMT Heretic

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 07:33 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Feb 7, 2012 at 08:56 PM
yeah sorry about this lol i was pissed and i want to know how often dennis gets online to see this kind of things lol
my brother take my pc out with all the files including the first level bsp so it may take a while for me to get back to modding in a 512 mb ram pc >.<
Edited by LMT Heretic on Feb 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon November 18, 2019 8:27 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website