A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »How to make so that magazine to execute the animation

Author Topic: How to make so that magazine to execute the animation (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

LMT Heretic

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...

Posted: Feb 20, 2012 11:50 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
well after doing some attempts i am unable to make so that the magazine of the assault rifle ejects during animation,so im asking you for the help of those who know modelling to give me some advice please...

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 12:38 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
If you're making the animation,
you need to have the magazine and the gun models separate. Then make a frame magazine. Link the magazine model to the frame. Moving the frame should move the magazine.

If you're using an fp model with already existing animation, you'll probably have to re-animate it. Or re rig the fp model.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 06:36 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
Quote: --- Original message by: Haun
FRAME MAGAZINE!!!!!!!! AND LEFT WRIST

I was about to ask you what you know about this before realising you're MasterChief/Altheros.
So yeah, you dont know what you're talking about.

Op, do you want the magazine to move in FP or 3P ?

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Feb 21, 2012 03:45 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Skin modifier, at least two bones/nodes, and link constraints.
Alternatively to the skin modifier you can separate the model like what was said above.
Edited by XlzQwerty1 on Feb 21, 2012 at 03:45 PM

anonymous_2009

Posted: Feb 22, 2012 10:08 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
I believe stock model's use the skin modifier to move mesh such as a magazine. Load them up in max with Ghost's GBXModel Importer.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue November 12, 2019 4:52 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website