A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »For KillsAlone: Ambiguous not working

Author Topic: For KillsAlone: Ambiguous not working (27 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 04:42 AM    Msg. 1 of 27       
Ambiguous is not working. tried normally and as administrator, kept in the directory of halo 2, still not working.
What to do for a working flycam? (No offence)

Petera275

Some things just don't work...

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 05:05 PM    Msg. 2 of 27       
Blu Trainer works, but I heard not many people use it cos it has viruses or summat. I know it's adware though.

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 07:35 PM    Msg. 3 of 27       
First start up Halo 2 Vista, then after you have loaded a map (Single Player or Multiplayer) start Ambiguous.

Short-cut keys (or select them from under Realtime > Extra):

3 - Third Person

4 - Normal

5 - Still Camera

Kantanomo has not implemented a fly camera exactly, but he is still adding features, after-all the application is still an alpha build. There is a fly mode though, its linked to the space key if enabled.

Under the Realtime menu you will see the option to Load Ingame Data, this does not need to be done to use the features under the Extras menu. The Load Ingame Data option is only for those that wish to modify tags in Real-Time, for example you can swap the player's biped shader's so that they look different, or you could hide the scope on the Battle Rifle and adjust its ammo to make it function as a different weapon.

Kantanomo has not implemented a HUD removal feature either so for now I use this one:
http://www.h2mt.org/tools/2_Vista/MOD/HUD/HUD_Removal/

To make requests or ask questions from the author of Ambiguous, Kantanomo, go to:
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23827-Ambiguous-Alpha-v2.50
Edited by Kills_Alone on May 4, 2013 at 07:43 PM

Advait03

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 04:18 AM    Msg. 4 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Petera275
Blu Trainer works, but I heard not many people use it cos it has viruses or summat. I know it's adware though.

Not working.
For KillsAlone:
No, not yet working.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 05:27 AM    Msg. 5 of 27       
Run as Administrator.

Advait03

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 01:12 AM    Msg. 6 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advait03
tried normally and as administrator, kept in the directory of halo 2, still not working.

That's what I've already done!
Why's are all the cheat trainers and Cameras I've tried not working for my Halo 2!
Why me!

Ah..........well.......... Still not working
Well
Edited by Advait03 on Mar 20, 2012 at 01:14 AM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 04:47 AM    Msg. 7 of 27       

tried normally and as administrator, kept in the directory of halo 2, still not working.

Why's are all the cheat trainers and Cameras I've tried not working for my Halo 2!
Why me!

Well

Maybe it's just your Halo 2, and not the apps. Just a suggestion. I have no idea what's going on.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 05:57 AM    Msg. 8 of 27       
I don't know, maybe you need to update your .Net.

It works fine on Win7 and Vista, both 32 and 64-bit (with and without Service Pack 1).

You probably need to learn more about how to use a computer, first lesson: when requesting help, rather then saying, "It doesn't work." describe in as great of detail as possible what it does do. Does it start up at all? Does it give an error? Information like that helps others help you.

Advait03

Posted: Mar 21, 2012 05:13 AM    Msg. 9 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

Why me!

Well

Maybe it's just your Halo 2, and not the apps. Just a suggestion. I have no idea what's going on.

That's what I think too. And that's what I've typed

Quote: From KillsAlone
First you need to learn about computer. when you need help, rather than "it doesn't work", describe what's the problem

Sorry. I started Halo 2. Loaded a map. Then I started Ambiguous Alpha v2.50, 'Run as Administrator'. Then Realtime > Extra here I tried all the camera modes, including the Fly Mode. That's where it's not working.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 03:54 AM    Msg. 10 of 27       
Okay, it looks like you are using it correctly so I would suggest asking the author on his thread here:

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23827-Ambiguous-Alpha-v2.50

Advait03

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 04:09 AM    Msg. 11 of 27       
I need to login to post or ask............
Well, let it be. I think it's my Halo 2 which is totally rigid, not gonna except any trainers or camera modes.

Here's a list of what I've tried:-
Cheat Trainer of Halo 2 made officially for cheathappens.com
H2 Dev_Trainer by Paulus
Third Person Camera Beta by skyline
Ambiguous Alpha v2.50(this one)
And some more........

Well, thanks for all you've done for me. I really appreciate your work KillsAlone.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 04:28 AM    Msg. 12 of 27       
No problem, as far as I know the H2 Dev_Trainer by Paulus and the Third Person Camera Beta by skyline do not work with H2V anymore after it was updated.

Might be the same case for the Cheat Trainer you mentioned as well.

Advait03

Posted: Mar 24, 2012 01:12 AM    Msg. 13 of 27       
Quote: H2 Dev_Trainer by Paulus and the Third Person Camera Beta by skyline do not work with H2V anymore after it was updated.

So should I degrade my H2 version? Cuz Halo CE has limited functions, graphics, and maps. I can get machinima done in Halo, but there will be difficulty to find out who can help you or where's the one whom you promised to help. H2 onwards have the LIVE feature which can make us find out where our friends our and even join their game so easily possible to make machinima.
Think you may also agree that......
Edited by Advait03 on Mar 24, 2012 at 01:17 AM

Gamer_Kid

Cool Tags only

Posted: Aug 9, 2012 11:13 PM    Msg. 14 of 27       
I have the same problem,I have ambiguous 2.5.
windows 7 32bit
Run as admin and disable desktop comp
and even run in windows vista mode.

When I try to load real time tags,error message such and such not in the instance of an object.

I see you got the typical help above.
I just know these apps are written like crap thats why they have all these issues.

Suprememessage

I am shadow, I am darkness, and I fear nothing.

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 02:15 PM    Msg. 15 of 27       

Why me!

Well

Actually none of mine work either, maybe it's because while the trainers are intended for windows Vista I run Halo 2 on Windows 7.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 06:46 PM    Msg. 16 of 27       
None of the apps work for me except Ambiguous.
Where's P3...? I need someone to fight in Halo 2 MP.
A guide on how realtime editing should be done would be helpful for people who don't know how.
Edited by Dumb AI on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:47 PM

Kills_Alone

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 01:33 AM    Msg. 17 of 27       
Real Time Spartans

Once you go to that notes page search for this string:
Ambiguous Alpha - REAL TIME EDITING INTRODUCTION

Ambiguous (Alpha & Beta) works as long as you are running it as an Admin and you have all of the .Net updates.

The only good version of Blu Trainer is the one by Kant, it is here .
Edited by Kills_Alone on May 4, 2013 at 07:44 PM

P3

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 09:10 AM    Msg. 18 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

None of the apps work for me except Ambiguous.
Where's P3...? I need someone to fight in Halo 2 MP.
A guide on how realtime editing should be done would be helpful for people who don't know how.
Edited by Dumb AI on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:47 PM

AH! :D I want to battle you! But sadly I'm best at swords.... And i might not be able to get on today until sometime this afternoon. Maybe pm me your gfwl account thingy, and i will add as friend. :)

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 11:53 AM    Msg. 19 of 27       
The introduction is good for editing shaders and colors but how about a gun that shoots out bipeds(that don't disappear on impact).
What's your worst weapon,P3?I'm terrible with most weapons in MP.Totally boss in SP,though.

P3

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 09:27 PM    Msg. 20 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
The introduction is good for editing shaders and colors but how about a gun that shoots out bipeds(that don't disappear on impact).
What's your worst weapon,P3?I'm terrible with most weapons in MP.Totally boss in SP,though.

Mmm... >_> I see what you're doing... Trying to find my weakness to use it against me aye...? >.> WELL JUST TO LET YOU KNOW-! Nah jk. XD Well... I have to say... I'm not sure.... I don't really use any weapons online but swords... And yes. Sp i am boss at every weapons too. XD But maybe if my laptop was awesomely more smooth, i would probably baws at every weapon... :| Online of course... When i join someone else's server i sort of lag... But if it's mine... I should be fine... :3 So what is your gamer tag thingy? Oh yeah. And maybe tell me your time zone and I'll tell you mine so then we can find the right time for a match. :)

Twinreaper

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 08:32 AM    Msg. 21 of 27       
@Dumb AI

Shooting a biped is useless right now, as we have not found a wviable way to make those biped respond or act like a normal AI. Right now, shooting a biped simply results in a standstill idle animation biped. If you want to do it anyway, use Guerilla and copy a weapon folder. Then go into the folder and edit the .weapon tag to have the projectile referrence swapped with a chief or elite mp biped. Or if you want the projectile itself to spawn a biped once the projectile hits something, simply edit the projectile tag, and under the the attached effects, point it towards a biped.

I hope that makes sense right now.....it's too early.

Suprememessage

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 12:59 PM    Msg. 22 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
@Dumb AI

Shooting a biped is useless right now, as we have not found a wviable way to make those biped respond or act like a normal AI. Right now, shooting a biped simply results in a standstill idle animation biped. If you want to do it anyway, use Guerilla and copy a weapon folder. Then go into the folder and edit the .weapon tag to have the projectile referrence swapped with a chief or elite mp biped. Or if you want the projectile itself to spawn a biped once the projectile hits something, simply edit the projectile tag, and under the the attached effects, point it towards a biped.

I hope that makes sense right now.....it's too early.

Is it possible to do with Gravemind? I notice all the effects listed in it are in a format like [Type] 0 so would I make that a biped?

Twinreaper

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 07:49 PM    Msg. 23 of 27       
Unless you have an old old beta version of Gravemind, it should display all the chunk fields for the tags, and properly show the tag names it references. You shouldn't have to guess anything as it should be available thru a dropbox, similar to what Entity provides.

As a rule of thumb, you don't want to go off modding the stock maps, as it is quite boring useless since you have the capability of recreating or making entirely new maps to use custom weapons (projectiles) with. Best bet, make a real cool twisted looking Coag, and see what you can do. perhaps you might be one of those rare undiscovered map making talents the community desperately needs. I am always willing to help aspiring map makers get started.

Kills_Alone

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 09:00 PM    Msg. 24 of 27       
No bra, I gave him the tags weeks ago. He's just another who wants it all done for him.

Suprememessage

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 10:04 PM    Msg. 25 of 27       
Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
Unless you have an old old beta version of Gravemind, it should display all the chunk fields for the tags, and properly show the tag names it references. You shouldn't have to guess anything as it should be available thru a dropbox, similar to what Entity provides.

As a rule of thumb, you don't want to go off modding the stock maps, as it is quite boring useless since you have the capability of recreating or making entirely new maps to use custom weapons (projectiles) with. Best bet, make a real cool twisted looking Coag, and see what you can do. perhaps you might be one of those rare undiscovered map making talents the community desperately needs. I am always willing to help aspiring map makers get started.

I was messing around with projectiles/bipeds and I really only have the campaign to work with since the rest doesn't show up in my map list.

Twinreaper

Posted: Aug 15, 2012 12:01 AM    Msg. 26 of 27       
New maps (custom) ones, have a few restrictions. Unless you are runnign the dll or MMM mod. Certain types of edits will not be visible and force you to rename the map to slot1, slot2 and so on. One such edit would be using "interface" bitmaps or assigning an improper tag referrence insode a tag.

Georgius

Posted: Mar 9, 2015 05:57 AM    Msg. 27 of 27       
I had macdefender , when removed - it started to work.
Edited by Georgius on Mar 9, 2015 at 05:59 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 4:09 PM 343 ms.
A Halo Maps Website