A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Body Actors Needed

Author Topic: Body Actors Needed (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

dariusofwest2

Machinimator, Music Composer, Director

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 11:35 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hi there, I'm dariusofwest and I've been making a Halo custom edition machinima series, Hog Derby: Duels for a few years. For the new episodes that are in production, I could use some more body actors to participate at the filming sessions. The filming schedule is from Monday through Saturday with actors able to choose any session they'd like to attend. For more information, please reply below or you can add my Xfire username: dariusofwest.

Feel free to check the show out on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/dariusofwest

Thanks. ^_^

Edited by dariusofwest2 on Mar 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 01:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I can help you. tell me which time you want to make the machinima. I'll see for it. Just the thing is I use Playclaw not Xfire, if you don't have any problems i would like to use Playclaw only.
-Advait

dariusofwest2

Machinimator, Music Composer, Director

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 02:09 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
OH. Yeah that's fine too. ^_^

I just need a way to contact you.

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 01:00 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
amaindalkar@in.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/amaindalkar
or just post message here. You may suggest any other way of contacting.
Or do you mean contacting in halo..................My name is New001, but I'll change it to Advait03.
They should have kept the LIVE function in halo so we could be friends.
Well, i can be on internet for maybe, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm IST(Indian Standard Time)
That is near 2:30 am to 5:30 am of what time this site shows..........................OOPS! While posting this message, it's 10:30 am in India(where I live) but after posting it tell "posted @ 01:00 am" Well, You can tell me which country you live in, then I'll see if I can get the time of that city in the country thru any world clock....
Edited by Advait03 on Mar 20, 2012 at 01:09 AM

Lars

Posted: May 26, 2012 09:05 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
I am interested my email is justineasprah@yahoo.com. Please reply as soon as you can.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:31 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website