A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Does anyone know how to mod vehicles in Halo 2 Vista

Author Topic: Does anyone know how to mod vehicles in Halo 2 Vista (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

RobE22H

Posted: Apr 19, 2012 08:21 PM    Msg. 1 of 5       
Hi Everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the proper place.

I'm looking to mod vehicles in Halo2 Vista. Primarily I want to mod the Warthogs, both Gauss and Machine gun turrets to fire while you are the sole occupant in the drivers seat. I have the Halo Map Editor installed. But being a noob to modding am unsure how or where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Apr 20, 2012 07:57 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
I have lotsa H2EK tools here: http://www.monstrmoose.com/MMrepository/index.html

Are we talking vehicles on a custom map or modding the standard Single Player Campaign?
Edited by Kills_Alone on Apr 20, 2012 at 07:58 AM

RobE22H

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 02:02 PM    Msg. 3 of 5       
I looked at a lot of your stuff Kills Alone. I think you had a link to 153 tools which I downloaded. I hope I'm not wrong in thinking it was you.

I'm talking of modding vehicles in a custom or non custom map for Multi-Player, but not for the Single Player Campaign.

But I'm really unsure where to start. I want to mod vehicles to put into Multi-Player levels of either the standard Halo maps or custom made maps. Right now my main concern is in modding the Warthogs and eventually the Specter (I think) to fire from the drivers seat with no other person on board the vehicle.

I hope that clarifies it a little for you. I have one tool Vehicle Editor.exe which appears to be for modding Halo 2 Vehicles to Fly, Everyone Can Fly, Shoot while driving, Keep HUD on while driving. But it might be to mode single player campaigns as everytime I open a map in which a Warthog is in, it selects every option with no way to turn anything off and also generates a program language or foreign language from a drop down box after you load an H2 Map.

I'm totally lost. I would just like those vehicles that can't shoot from the drivers seat to be modded to do just that, shoot from the drivers seat.

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 07:17 PM    Msg. 4 of 5       
Then you might want to try Gravemind 1.5, Gravemind 1.6B and Mr. Mohawk v1.2.

Do not use these mods on a dedicated server or you will most likely be banned. You can mod all you want on your own server (or host) and do not let anyone tell you otherwise, but it is nice to inform others whats going on when they join or by naming the variant something likes mods or glitches.

I am not familiar with this Vehicle Editor.exe tool you mention though it sounds like a mod/hack app.

RobE22H

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 08:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
Thanks Kills Alone. I will try to look into those. Also Mr Mohawk is for single player levels only from what I read. But I have to have it basically broken down for me. I did finally find something I hope will give me a better understanding. We shall see.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:46 AM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website