A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Help with Sapien (Crash!! T_T)

Author Topic: Help with Sapien (Crash!! T_T) (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

darkphantom453

I'M BoReD

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 01:02 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
1. I go to the Hierarchy View and open a tag, sometimes I need to delete tags that I selected by mistake. So, I go to the little box with the tags, click on it and my Sapien stops responding. It also stops responding if I click on any little boxes with tags. I tried running it as administrator, but it still didn't work.

2. When I place weapons in the map on the Game Window, the weapon doesn't appear. The little object that you move around to choose where the weapon goes appears. But when I click away, nothing is there.

These two problems frustrate me. If anyone could help it would be great.

Thanks,
EnDleSs/Darkphantom453

NOBLE_X6

:PCtrolling:

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 04:20 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
1. If all the objects are selected click on another folder and come back to the last folder to click only at once.

2. The MP weapons are added on Netflag Equipment. Create an .item_collection tag and add the weapon. On the weight block put 100. Now save it

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Apr 24, 2012 10:46 PM    Msg. 3 of 6       
.weapons are used in Single Player maps, and .item_collections are used in multiplayer maps.

darkphantom453

I'M BoReD

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 11:18 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
(For 1st problem)
I can't! First of all when I click it I can't do ANYTHING on Sapien. Just stops responding. I already tried reinstalling.
(For 2nd problem)
Thanks!

NOBLE_X6

:PCtrolling:

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 01:37 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: darkphantom453
(For 1st problem)
I can't! First of all when I click it I can't do ANYTHING on Sapien. Just stops responding. I already tried reinstalling.
(For 2nd problem)
Thanks!

Sounds like OS. Do you installed OS (Open Sauce) ?

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 03:20 AM    Msg. 6 of 6       
Have you tried setting Sapien to affinity 1? (Using only 1 core of the computer)
That usually messes up people.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 6:48 AM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website