A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »join my clan

Author Topic: join my clan (15 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Spartan Tom

Just ban me and I will be happy.

Posted: May 1, 2012 03:22 AM    Msg. 1 of 15       
Anybody wants to find me on xfire or join my clan well here it is
If u want to add me:
Name:theelitepro1337
If u want to join my clan:
Clan name:Elitepr0 clan

Spartan Tom

Posted: May 1, 2012 09:12 AM    Msg. 2 of 15       
Hey FMT MasterChief thanks for the advice i got the rules and the ranks set already in my clan.
Oh btw can u call qwertyuiop15 to teach me how to start my clan

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: May 1, 2012 09:16 AM    Msg. 3 of 15       
I must say I do like bacon.

Spartan Tom

Posted: May 1, 2012 09:31 AM    Msg. 4 of 15       
Does anyone want to join my clan on xfire?

Jaz

[Insert sarcastic comment here]

Posted: May 1, 2012 11:37 AM    Msg. 5 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: TheElitePro
Hey FMT MasterChief thanks for the advice i got the rules and the ranks set already in my clan.
Oh btw can u call qwertyuiop15 to teach me how to start my clan

Explain the point of your clan to me and I'll rui... perfect it.

Nah, seriously, I've got years of experience in leading clans. ;)

P.S. So obsessed with computers that I can type up a description, a decent logo, rules thread, and alliance information within about half an hour, including thinking processes. If I didn't use xfire or play games at the same time, it'd take me about 10 minutes. xD

Edited by Jaz on May 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Spartan Tom

Posted: May 1, 2012 12:16 PM    Msg. 6 of 15       
This clan is specifically for gaming such as Halo CE and minecraft.So what i do is i plan to make this clan interesting enough to join.

Jaz

Posted: May 1, 2012 12:22 PM    Msg. 7 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: FMT MasterChief
Quote: --- Original message by: aLTis
Wow so much info about the clan...

True,

Here TheElitePro, if you want some people besides the other people who thinks like you too to join your clan you must create something that will think would let them join this.

Like pictures, You must create pictures of your work like your stats and ability, Also create a paragraph of this clan information like how do you treat the members, what task they will get when they join it and what this clan can do for them. Also arrange your Grammar and preview your going to post if its good enough or you'll have to change something.

Try to take some of my advice so people will try to think that they should join this or even me i would join your clan if you have taken my advices.

Also,

If you have members try not to be,
Rude
Selfish
Shy
Naughty
and etc....

Always be nice and don't get fooled by your members.

TheElitePro, I know you have a dream of being a clan master and don't let this dream be trash. Hey i know some Clan Leaders before i think that might help you with starting your clan

Reeiiko ( qwertyuiop15 )
- Former Leader of SR ( Spartan Revolution )

, I've been a member of his clan and his always nice to his members like me. Also i became loyal to his clan and get a high rank like Sergeant, I created maps for SR last year Oct-Nov 2011.

Don't be rude, selfish, shy or naughty?

Always be nice?

Terrible advice.

A decent leader should change his personality constantly and manipulate everyone into believing he is far superior to everyone so that they will never even begin to believe they have the right to refuse orders.

Jk.

Hang on... 'Former Leader of SR'?
'i became loyal to his clan and get a high rank like Sergeant'?

Those two statements totally contradict each other!

Sergeant should be a fairly low rank! Sergeant's just after Corporal. A high rank would be something like a Grenadier.
Of course, Sergeants are pretty powerful in the real army chain of command as they're supposed to be the public faces of a superior organisation.
However, when it comes to online social clans which don't have leaders that need to keep secrets, Sergeants are pretty weak. Sorry to burst your bubble ;)

And being a clan master is a pretty nice goal, yes. However, please don't allow yourself to get too obsessed with this goal. And most certainly don't make up dumb policies that you think cover all clans that end up not covering even your own clan. (I'm looking at you... MRp)

And also please ensure you listen to other clan leaders and take their advice when needed, which I see you're doing pretty well already. :)

(*Cough* And don't think that blocking 30 members from joining an 80 member clan will work *Cough*)

Edited by Jaz on May 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM

MatthewDratt

HaloCE3.com MattDratt.com

Posted: May 1, 2012 01:38 PM    Msg. 8 of 15       
Best clan ever

Jaz

Posted: May 1, 2012 01:49 PM    Msg. 9 of 15       
By the way, we're a little inactive at the moment, but a group of clan leaders including myself, are running the 'Clan Leaders' Society' which will help out any leaders involved whenever possible.

If we get some more leaders joining, I'm hoping to finally run a multi-clan server (If anybody'll respond to my thread here about my server not working) and I can help advertise your clan and other clans in the Society on the server. :)

If you're interested in joining the Society, head to our xfire page here: http://www.xfire.com/communities/clsociety/

You'll be left as a 'Guest' for a week until your clan has been fully approved and trusted by the administrators(Basically any active leaders online), but then you'll gain full access to our leader only forums and can chat to other leaders there. ;)

Should be a lot more helpful than this forum which mostly consists of clan-haters(Who luckily strangely haven't arrived yet).
(The above brackets statement has been contradicted by a certain someone bringing sarcasm into the thread)

Edited by Jaz on May 1, 2012 at 01:50 PM

Spartan Tom

Posted: May 2, 2012 02:34 AM    Msg. 10 of 15       
In my clan Im the Administrator

Jaz

Posted: May 2, 2012 01:58 PM    Msg. 11 of 15       
heh I just gave an advice, I didn't try to be a cocky prick like.... " you "

Your advice was pretty good. I was just pointing out that you weren't a clan leader. Sergeant's a pretty low rank. ;)

anonymous_2009

Posted: May 2, 2012 06:19 PM    Msg. 12 of 15       
LOL!

Spartan Tom

Posted: May 3, 2012 02:34 AM    Msg. 13 of 15       
Join my clan here on Xfire!
http://www.xfire.com/communities/masterzkillerz1337/
Edited by TheElitePro on May 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Jaz

Posted: May 6, 2012 05:43 AM    Msg. 14 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop15

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
heh I just gave an advice, I didn't try to be a cocky prick like.... " you "

Your advice was pretty good. I was just pointing out that you weren't a clan leader. Sergeant's a pretty low rank. ;)
In my clan it was a pretty high rank.

Quote: --- Original message by: TheElitePro
can u call qwertyuiop15 to teach me how to start my clan

-Make sure HaloClanKiller doesn't know about your clan or he'll probably destroy it. He's destroyed countless Halo clans recently. PM me if you want some security tips.

Ah, I seem to recall he's put my clan on a safe list for some reason in the past. I can't remember what favour I did him, but he won't attack my clan. Unless of course I might be thinking of another clan hacker, though I do believe it is HaloClanKiller himself.

Edited by Jaz on May 6, 2012 at 05:53 AM

Jaz

Posted: May 6, 2012 06:10 AM    Msg. 15 of 15       
Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop15
He told me he wouldn't hack my clan, but now he's threatening to. Luckily I know most of his tricks & I'm always one step ahead of him :)

Ah, well, EoRP survived about a year and a half and he never attacked, even though he was quite aware of our existance. And now RPT's survived about half a year or maybe even a year, though I haven't counted, so perhaps he was actually being more truthful in my case?

I mean, I have done a lot of acts that may put me truly in the favour of clan hackers. I did attempt to destroy an entire clan singlehandedly without any hacking whatsoever of course. :P

Anyway, yeah, it's probably a good idea to maintain security and make sure you know all of the clan hackers' tricks. I may attempt to negotiate some deals with them in the case of CLS. :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:09 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website