A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »Halo Movies Announcements »M.I.H.

Author Topic: M.I.H. (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Machinima_Freak

Posted: May 14, 2012 02:55 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
Hey guys, me, two friends, my brother and my sister are planing on making a machinima series called "M.I.H." It takes place in the Halo universe where is the Spartan II program has a a section for Spartans that went mentally insane because there brains were barely fit for the cybernetic implants that are in their head. Are any of of you interested in the machinima?

Spartan Tom

Just ban me and I will be happy.

Posted: May 15, 2012 04:07 AM    Msg. 2 of 6       
Me

Machinima_Freak

Posted: May 15, 2012 08:42 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Awesome, one question though, I'm going to sound really stupid when I say this but do you think it's plagiarism if I have references of Red vs. Blue to put a disclaimer to internet trolls that this is not a Red vs. Blue clone?

Spartan Tom

Just ban me and I will be happy.

Posted: May 15, 2012 09:29 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
Idk

Slayer117

Host of CE3 2010-forever!

Posted: May 22, 2012 10:08 PM    Msg. 5 of 6       
Quote: --- Original message by: Machinima_Freak
Awesome, one question though, I'm going to sound really stupid when I say this but do you think it's plagiarism if I have references of Red vs. Blue to put a disclaimer to internet trolls that this is not a Red vs. Blue clone?

Better Idea do something Original.

Machinima_Freak

Posted: May 24, 2012 02:32 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
I am, there are a ton of gags. The references to Red vs. Blue are actually part a gag along with disclaimer issue. Like literally, what happens is one of the characters is going to say a Red vs. Blue reference and the other is going to be like "Stop saying that! You're ripping off Red vs. Blue" or "Plagiarism!!!!" It's also like a homage to Red vs. Blue because they were the inspiration of why I'm actually am making a machinima. (And no, the storyline is NOT a rip off of Red vs. Blue.) But there are other gags like one of the characters , who's color blind (as in like everything he sees in inverted) but instead of seeing one of other characters inverted, he sees him as pink. Another gag is one of the characters in often mistaken as Master Chief's sister. The reason why is because in M.I.H., the number that each spartan has, if the last two digits are in chronological order, that usually means that they are related. For example :117 and 007. Her spartan number is also a gag because 007 is a reference to James Bond. I matter of fact, the third episode is titled "Who, James Bond?"

There are a lot of things I can't really mention, but those are a couple of them.

Edited by Machinima_Freak on May 28, 2012 at 01:31 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 2:03 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website