A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Lucario model rigging request

Author Topic: Lucario model rigging request (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 05:17 PM    Msg. 1 of 9       
I have a Lucario model from Super Smash Brother Brawl. ive had it for a long time now and i havent been able to rig it good enough to where it was worth using. i need someone who can rig it correctly. i got the textures and it does have bones from SSBB but they arnt usable for anything really.

Heres a quick render

OrangeJuice

new content isn't a mod. hhtmods are mods.

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 03:16 PM    Msg. 2 of 9       
I have not made any assets besides BSP, sounds, and scenery. But I would definitely give THAT a try, rather than see this topic die unanswered! Besides, How hard can rigging be?

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 07:55 PM    Msg. 3 of 9       
well anybody who wants to try, send me a pm with an email i can send it to. ive gotten close but then when test with animations it looks like a retard trying to run. i just dont have patience to do every single vertex with different weights

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 09:53 PM    Msg. 4 of 9       
bump for still needing help with it. i tried a few times today but i cant apply any animations without it being completly fubar

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jun 24, 2012 11:50 PM    Msg. 5 of 9       
ya im trying to rerig it to where i can use halo animations. like i orignially said, it has boned but there not really usable in halo cause there soo many and there not gonna match any animations. still trying to figuer it out but got other stuff to do

defiantly dont have patience to do all those aniamtinos. if i would end up just making it a NPC and make it fire aura balls like a hunter
Edited by kingfish999 on Jun 24, 2012 at 11:52 PM

shadowslayer123

Not the american average

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 03:19 PM    Msg. 6 of 9       
oops..

i seemed to have dropped this

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvr70vmo5azp6z1

kingfish999

I like Pie

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 04:58 PM    Msg. 7 of 9       
alright, that is bad@$$!! thanks alot man, much better than i could ever hoped for. tried it ingame and its great. looks wird holding pistols lol. also has some random times it looks weird (tail for instance) but hey thats to be expected when its soo different than the MC. now im gonna have to edit some animations. gonna try and make an AI version of it that can use Aura Sheres and maby some other moves.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 03:10 AM    Msg. 8 of 9       
Quote: --- Original message by: kingfish999
alright, that is bad@$$!! thanks alot man, much better than i could ever hoped for. tried it ingame and its great. looks wird holding pistols lol. also has some random times it looks weird (tail for instance) but hey thats to be expected when its soo different than the MC. now im gonna have to edit some animations. gonna try and make an AI version of it that can use Aura Sheres and maby some other moves.

YES.

game user10

Who is the Overseer?

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 10:59 AM    Msg. 9 of 9       
VERY nice...

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Fri December 13, 2019 9:20 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website