A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical »H2 Sapien not loading properly

Author Topic: H2 Sapien not loading properly (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

iTr0llzurf4ce

Anything that Russian says is quite hilarious...

Posted: Jun 16, 2012 07:51 AM    Msg. 1 of 3       
when i open sapien in the h2 vista editing kit, it starts to load the .scenario i picked but after the loading steps the main screen disappears. its still their in the taskbar but when i try to switch to it nothing happens.

Twinreaper

Posted: Jun 16, 2012 01:46 PM    Msg. 2 of 3       
Cmon man tbis is basic window size stuff. Your windows for Sapien are either minimized or they are not selected in the view tab. You really gotta read thru the manual we have at Monstrmoose or the documentation that came with the H2EK. Also judging from the instal path you have from that lightmap screenie...you either have a non legit install or you screwed up the folder setup. If your running the tool.command from the launcher itself...there should never be a syntax error that occurs.

iTr0llzurf4ce

Anything that Russian says is quite hilarious...

Posted: Jun 17, 2012 02:58 AM    Msg. 3 of 3       
they are minimized but they never maximize when i click on them. i tried using alt+tab to get into it and that doesnt work, i also tried switching to it using task manager. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it about 2 times and it doesnt work. i always launch it from the H2Spaien.exe in the map editor folder, i dont use the launcher to open it.

EDIT: got it work. i went to task manager and clicked Windows, Maximize.
Edited by iTr0llzurf4ce on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:51 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 24, 2017 10:51 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website