A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Special Request

Author Topic: Special Request (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 01:35 PM    Msg. 1 of 3       
Well,my request is rather simple.I just want a MP map with the "H2 Master Chief Gun" made by H2MT.It can be any map.Preferably on Zanzibar or Elongation.
http://www.monstrmoose.com/MMrepository/weapons.html
DON'T download that giant file pack.Do this only if you already have it.I don't want anybody wasting their Internet bandwidth for just one weapon.

Edited by Dumb AI on Jul 13, 2012 at 01:40 PM

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 01:19 AM    Msg. 2 of 3       
About 150MBs is not that large, someone would only need to download the V2 tags to accomplish what you want.

Anyways, if you look here you will find just the H2 MC Gun Tags .

For a BSP, there is no finished Zanzibar or Elongation source so you would need to use another such as one of these.

Another way you could probably accomplish this on any existing map and with more ease would be to edit an existing map with Gravemind or use Ambiguous Alphas Real-Time Editing capability to swap the projectile of an existing weapon to that of the MC biped.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 07:19 PM    Msg. 3 of 3       
I can not understand how Ambiguous' functions work.Do I just spam the poke button?

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 5:49 AM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website