A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »HEK+ strange error

Author Topic: HEK+ strange error (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dalek

Posted: Aug 9, 2012 03:13 PM    Msg. 1 of 7       
i installed hek on my new computer but i have a strange error when i want extract tags, i open a map the extraction start and in 2 second this message appear:

hek+ shutdown and i open it again and try again to extract and at this second try i have no error...
i tested many proprieties but hek+ don't work good
Edited by Dalek on Aug 9, 2012 at 03:15 PM

anyone know how i can solve this problem ? the error say " mscorlib error" but i dont know what is this...
Edited by Dalek on Aug 10, 2012 at 08:16 AM

Dalek

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 08:24 AM    Msg. 2 of 7       
I have the first version of the HEK+, i tried to change proprietie of the program, execut in admin ... but nothing work.

I have many problem, the error say "mscorlib ..." that's maybe an error occured by netframwork ?

i will try another hek+, that's the first time i see that with hek+ it work good on my other computer...

afD2345

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 09:16 AM    Msg. 3 of 7       

Wolftacular

Posted: Aug 12, 2012 12:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 7       
The french part is cut off, but it says the process can't access the file it is attempting to create, so it could be a privilege thing.

Try running the program with Admin privileges. (Right click on the program, Run as Admin)

EDIT: Since the french part ends in "because it is..." I'm willing to bet the complete sentence is "because it is being used by another process". If the admin privileges thing doesn't work, check to see you don't have the bitmap tag opened elsewhere.
Edited by Wolftacular on Aug 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Dalek

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 06:29 AM    Msg. 5 of 7       
yes I think yai but I find no processuce using my bitmaps, for property unfortunately I already try to admin and there is no change, I find what 'mscorlib 'but i do not find it, a friend say to me it's maybe i use a 64bit computer, or i do not have the good "NETFramework"

thanks for your help guys.

Wolftacular

Posted: Aug 13, 2012 04:04 PM    Msg. 6 of 7       
Je suis très désolé sur ma français... Je suis un étudiant

Le problème ne semble pas être que le programme ne peut pas trouver mscorlib, parce que mscorlib est le qu'est donné l'erreur. Cependant, mscorlib EST connexe.

Le que t'ami a dit sur "64bit" est vrai, pour le que je peut regarder. Seulement les ordinateurs avec un 64bit OS ont une "Program Files (x86)" fichier. Vous ont besoin d'essayer le du NET Framework... Essaye telecharger la version plus neuve.

English:

The problem doesn't seem to be that the program can't find mscorlib, since it's mscorlib that's giving the error. However, mscorlib IS related..

What your friend said about "64bit" is true, from what I can see. Only computers with a 64bit OS have a "Program Files (x86)" folder. You should try the NET Framework thing... Try downloading the latest version.

Dalek

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 09:17 AM    Msg. 7 of 7       
thanks i try it, merci :)

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun August 9, 2020 11:06 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website