A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »[App] Adjutant 2

Page 4 of 34 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · ... · 34 · Prev · Next
Author Topic: [App] Adjutant 2 (1188 messages, Page 4 of 34)
Moderators: Dennis

Gravemind

The Age of Reclamation has begun.

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 12:32 AM    Msg. 106 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Arbiter
a lot of the ui ones in the mainmenu.map says error previewing can you fix that

The ones in "ui\chud\" you can get from the other maps instead. If you copy the mainmenu.map file and open the copy, then you will be able to get some of the other bitmaps like the skulls and the emblems. The mainmenu map is meant to be loaded as an external map, so if you load it directly it causes "file already in use" issues because it tries to read it as an external map while it's already being read as the opened map.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Well,is there any way to import enf's to gmax?

You would need a gmax version of the import script. Other than that, you would have to export as .obj instead, or get someone with 3Ds Max to import the emf, then export as .obj with the rig intact.
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:34 AM

TM_updates

Superior to you, Superior Musclez near Brussels

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 01:03 AM    Msg. 107 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: ShadowSpartan

I help people all the time as a matter of fact, but it's whenever they have actually put forth some effort, or its someone that I can trust with the work I've done and will use it responsibly. Lodex, you are the one who needs to mature, as you have not changed one bit over the years.

Yes, we can tell :-)
Yet you basically contradict yourself here.

I'd love to see you mention some names of people from the community you have actually helped, we'll put it against your "I help people all the time" statement.

The best way to learn is to try and do it yourself, a noble statement. But if it doesn't bear fruit then a good mentor steps in. Heck a good mentor will usually give a starting explanation, afterwards then the pupil will mess around himself. Some can get through the "messing" stage themselves, others cannot. Really Shadow, you just don't get it.

And I love how you jab in a personal attack every time you talk to me, this to me implies you are feeling insecure about your own position in your posts here, therefore you try and destabilise your debating opponents by calling them "immature idiots" every time they point out that you are simply incorrect in your teaching policies. You also ignore any elaborations as to why you are incorrect, and simply keep repeating yourself "doing it yourself is the best way to learn". Now that the pressure has come on, you even resort to lieing "I help many people" vs "I only help well known community members".

I could respond with equal fire, but I stand above that. I see many others do not support your side in this, and that alone speaks for itself. Perhaps it is time for you to leave this debate and spare yourself further humiliation.

Sergeant 1337

Do you even lift?

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 02:47 AM    Msg. 108 of 1188       
Nevermind, not even worth it.
Edited by Sergeant 1337 on Aug 23, 2012 at 02:49 AM

Gravemind

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 02:51 AM    Msg. 109 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
So can this extract any bitmap from the game? ie, bitmaps from vehicles, weapons, scenery, bsps, bipeds, etc?

It can extract bitmaps from all those things, but not any bitmap in the game. There's a few formats it can't get, but for the most part it should be able to get the bitmaps people want.

The_Arbiter

I feel like having scotch

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 03:03 AM    Msg. 110 of 1188       
but you will try to make them ex tractable right

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 03:07 AM    Msg. 111 of 1188       
here's the error i get when trying to load up the cinematic biped for the odst

http://i49.tinypic.com/k33ods.png

Also, just putting this out there. ShadowSpartan, while i agree with you whole "people shouldn't just take assets and not try to learn from what they're getting" thing (paraphrased ofc), it seems you're going about it in the wrong way. Personally, only reason i rip is because i lack the proper skill to model/texture/unwrap the assets that i'd like to have. I've been trying to learn how to do this (i.e. building a bunch of test maps, looking at tutorials, etc) but as far as i see it, TM_Updates has a point in which ripping assets helps you learn. If it wasnt for me being able to get my hands on the Halo 3 ODST Bipeds, i probably would never have learned how to edit bitmaps, make custom bipeds, or even learn proper rigging without taking some long, drawn out path. True most people will rip just for the sake of ripping, but not everybody is the same, remember that.
Edited by R93_Sniper on Aug 23, 2012 at 03:07 AM

The_Arbiter

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 03:09 AM    Msg. 112 of 1188       
only think it can extract stuff from halo 3 not odst

Gravemind

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 03:22 AM    Msg. 113 of 1188       

I've made as many extractable as I can. The rest are in formats I don't know, so I can't find a way to decode them.

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
here's the error i get when trying to load up the cinematic biped for the odst
Edited by R93_Sniper on Aug 23, 2012 at 03:07 AM

Thats not the biped tag? If you're looking to extract the model, its the "render_model" tags (or "mode" in short names). It wasn't made to handle ODST maps, so a lot of the things in the meta viewer will error, and all the model permutation names will be wrong. In the meta viewer you should just be able to click continue and it will load what it can.

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:00 PM    Msg. 114 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
People complain not about programs, but about tags like the FP Legs or lots of other things CAD has created under the ZTeam name without releasing them or, at the very least, giving any insight into the creation of the tags and leaving out alot of other people that were inspired by them in the dark. Sharing knowledge contributes to the creation of more assets by building ontop of it.

Sorry but that's not entirely correct. People complained a lot about us never releasing animation extraction for Halo 2, or proper model extraction for Halo 2. Then it moved on to us not releasing Halo 3 extraction. CAD has pretty much disappeared, hence why none of his stuff that he did under Zteam has been released.

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Anyway, once again, the thing I would like to see is sound extraction. It would be a very handy tool for getting the source music and some of the sound effects. Not everyone is a very good sound creator or has the necessary tools to make their own.

I agree about sounds, that is one exception I would make.

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
Yes, we can tell :-)
Yet you basically contradict yourself here.

I'd love to see you mention some names of people from the community you have actually helped, we'll put it against your "I help people all the time" statement.

I am not going to go down the list of everyone I have helped, but I have done numerous things for CMT members over the years (masterz, iffy, etc), also did some OS work for Rambo's maps a while ago and answered some OS questions from Dwood.

The best way to learn is to try and do it yourself, a noble statement. But if it doesn't bear fruit then a good mentor steps in. Heck a good mentor will usually give a starting explanation, afterwards then the pupil will mess around himself. Some can get through the "messing" stage themselves, others cannot. Really Shadow, you just don't get it.

What part of he had not event tried to get animations/sounds/bsps do you not comprehend? He wanted it handed to him, simple as that. You are the one who does not get it.

And I love how you jab in a personal attack every time you talk to me, this to me implies you are feeling insecure about your own position in your posts here, therefore you try and destabilise your debating opponents by calling them "immature idiots" every time they point out that you are simply incorrect in your teaching policies. You also ignore any elaborations as to why you are incorrect, and simply keep repeating yourself "doing it yourself is the best way to learn". Now that the pressure has come on, you even resort to lieing "I help many people" vs "I only help well known community members".

I could respond with equal fire, but I stand above that. I see many others do not support your side in this, and that alone speaks for itself. Perhaps it is time for you to leave this debate and spare yourself further humiliation.

Lodex, you talk about me being on a high horse, but you are so stubborn that you do not see other people's views. You have not changed one bit. I do not feel insecure at all, instead, I feel is like I am dealing with a little child. As I said before, anytime I make a post you are the one who jumps in and starts an argument with me, because that is how childish you are. I'm done with you.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:11 PM    Msg. 115 of 1188       
Well...what would you do if you exported a model as a text file?
Edited by Dumb AI on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:12 PM

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:15 PM    Msg. 116 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind

I've made as many extractable as I can. The rest are in formats I don't know, so I can't find a way to decode them.

Why don't you start by looking at the resource data (raw data as its called in the community) of the bitmaps that can extracted currently through the use of the library? By doing that, and looking at what exactly the bitmap decode functions in the library are doing, you can learn how the data is stored. After doing that and learning from it, you can then look at an unknown format and figure out some ideas of how to decode it (a lot of formats are very similar). Once you get an idea of how to possibly decode it, program a function to try that idea. If it doesn't work, then try again.

Gravemind

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:29 PM    Msg. 117 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Well...what would you do if you exported a model as a text file?
Edited by Dumb AI on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:12 PM

I think there was a text file importer on HaloMaps as part of a CE model tag importer.

Why don't you start by looking at the resource data (raw data as its called in the community) of the bitmaps that can extracted currently through the use of the library? By doing that, and looking at what exactly the bitmap decode functions in the library are doing, you can learn how the data is stored. After doing that and learning from it, you can then look at an unknown format and figure out some ideas of how to decode it (a lot of formats are very similar). Once you get an idea of how to possibly decode it, program a function to try that idea. If it doesn't work, then try again.

I already looked at the decode functions, and tried some stuff on the missing formats. They all turned out fubar though. I'm guessing DXN-mono-alpha will be similar to DXN, and DXT5a alpha/mono will be similar to DXT5, and the same for DXT3/a mono/alpha (I still don't know what the 25 and 31 formats are though). Finding the differences will be difficult though, seeing as I'm no reverse engineer.
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:31 PM

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:34 PM    Msg. 118 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Gravemind
I already looked at the decode functions, and tried some stuff on the missing formats. They all turned out fubar though. I'm guessing DXN-mono-alpha will be similar to DXN, and DXT5a alpha/mono will be similar to DXT5, and the same for DXT3/a mono/alpha (I still don't know what the 25 and 31 formats are though). Finding the differences will be difficult though, seeing as I'm no reverse engineer.
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 23, 2012 at 08:31 PM

So keep trying. No one starts out being awesome at reverse engineering, its something that you have to keep trying at and learning. That's the whole point I've been trying to get across, but others bring up stuff from the past because it makes them feel better about themselves. We all started somewhere. If you truly want to program for Halo, then you will have to learn how to reverse engineer some stuff, simple as that. The best way to do that is practice. So keep trying on unknown bitmap formats (even do some research on the internet, you'd be surprised at the amount of information out there), because that will lead you into more complex things.

Gravemind

Posted: Aug 23, 2012 08:40 PM    Msg. 119 of 1188       
Yes, I agree a lot of the things people have brought up are irrelevant and/or unrelated to the topic. And I have been searching on the internet, no luck yet though.

Also can everyone move any further arguments to PMs or somewhere else please.
Edited by Gravemind on Aug 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 12:59 AM    Msg. 120 of 1188       
Words.

Good for you that you had the last word, you must feel proud and allmighty now :-)
But don't forget that you have an entire community against you, so I think it's safe to say you were the one who did not "get it" haha :-)
Edited by TM_updates on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:09 AM

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 01:30 AM    Msg. 121 of 1188       
TM Updates, please stop instigating, you're distracting the rest of us from trying to get an awesome application and assist in it's development

to you Gravemind, thanks for that. I've used Xtraction and the original adjustant before and i notice how like, everything is named wrong. my issue is that it really just misses out on some of the permutations that i'd want (I.E. Buck's Knife Sheath, Mickey's cool bladed shoulderpeice)

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 01:36 AM    Msg. 122 of 1188       
No problem, I've said what I had to and once more congratulate Gravemind on putting this all together. I hope that if he gets stuck with adding in the features he seeks, that there will be someone to help him out who can tell him more about it :-)

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 12:56 PM    Msg. 123 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
Everyone needs help in the long run. Whether it is a tiny bit of encouragement, or an entire week worth of watching tutorials to get better at it.

I understand that fully, Lodex has really skewed everyone's thoughts on my views. I stated that you first need to try doing stuff yourself before you can expect anyone to help you, simple as that. That is how stuff goes, you can't get something for nothing.

Good for you that you had the last word, you must feel proud and allmighty now :-)
But don't forget that you have an entire community against you, so I think it's safe to say you were the one who did not "get it" haha :-)

The people of Halomaps are just jumping onto your bandwagon, good job. You must feel so proud always starting an argument with me.

No problem, I've said what I had to and once more congratulate Gravemind on putting this all together. I hope that if he gets stuck with adding in the features he seeks, that there will be someone to help him out who can tell him more about it :-)

He didn't put anything together really, he has slightly modified a library that someone else has made and slapped a GUI on top of it. That is not hard to do by any means. He told me himself on AIM that he doesn't even really want to research the stuff himself, so I don't see anyone in the foreseeable future helping him if he doesn't put forth the effort.
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Aug 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32 PM

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 06:04 PM    Msg. 124 of 1188       
This is where you and I are fundementally different.
I am the type of person who believes in helping people without expecting something in return, I personally enjoy helping out others when I can and their gratitude alone is mostly worth it. Sometimes you even get nice things back in the long run.

This reminds me of the assistents we had at university. There were several types, there was the kind that gave you a basis and would solve an example exersize with you, and then let you try on your own, always open to answer questions or give you a push in the right direction if you were really stuck. And at the end of the session we would go over everything and if any questions were unresolved, he would even upload solutions and stuff online afterwards.

But there was occasionally also the more lazy assistent. The type that just came in to collect his paycheck for the day and told us to "make these exersizes" without any summary or basis.

Needless to say, most people (if not all) preferred the former assistent, and you could see that assistant had a passion for what he was doing, and he enjoyed teaching these skills to others. Not only that, but it was those sessions that most students learnt the most from, by far.

Just let that sink in, I don't think it's humanly possible to disagree on the subject of which teaching method is by far the best.

And yes, he did put something together. Else he would not have a thread in which he releases that something. There is no need to belittle his work just because you don't find it impressive. He's helping other people with releasing this, and I'm sure that must feel nice to him.

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 06:53 PM    Msg. 125 of 1188       
This is where you and I are fundementally different.
I am the type of person who believes in helping people without expecting something in return, I personally enjoy helping out others when I can and their gratitude alone is mostly worth it. Sometimes you even get nice things back in the long run.

Never once did I say that you should expect something in return for helping someone, don't you dare put words into my mouth. I have stated over and over in this thread that if you want someone to help you, you need to at least show that person you have put forth some effort into figuring out the problem yourself. That is completely different from what you think I am saying, and I cannot fathom why you cannot understand that.

And yes, he did put something together. Else he would not have a thread in which he releases that something. There is no need to belittle his work just because you don't find it impressive. He's helping other people with releasing this, and I'm sure that must feel nice to him.

He may be helping some people, but he does not want to put forth any effort into adding new features because he doesn't really want to learn how to research. He would rather pay people to give him libraries that can extract the additional content, which is sad to me. I'd much rather him try to learn more, rather than just relying on even more libraries that he does not understand.

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: Aug 24, 2012 10:51 PM    Msg. 126 of 1188       
cmon guys, you are better than this, just drop it... it's not worth the time

@gravemind: i know you are having a tough time trying to get your app to extract all bitmaps, and i rly hope you manage to do this because i want some of the forerunner metal textures from the covenant map but i can't Dx and those that are not available are the ones that i want!! :c
if you manage to fix it please let me know :)

Edited by ChBgt909 on Aug 24, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 12:54 AM    Msg. 127 of 1188       
Quote: --- Original message by: ItEndsTonight
CtrlAltDestroy is the most best guy in ZTEAM even he doesn't have a skill like this ShadowSpartan. He share anything that he created. The only reason why he can't share those Halo 3 tags and Halo Reach is because of they were extracted by ShadowSpartan.

And other reason is why he didn't have all those or some of those tags by ZTEAM is because he entrusted it to be release by a lying selfish guy like Mastez1337. Saying they got all lost in a installation failure!? ( Thats too easy to say and there are no reason for you all modders to forget to make back-ups because you guys are just selfish jerks)

ShadowSpartan, You have the rights to say all those fancy and cocky stuff since its the internet but how about in real life? Do you have the balls to say all of those?

...your point is?
I think you're just mad that you don't have the willpower yourself to achieve what was achieved before. It's possible, as you said, ZTeam did it, so why can't you? It's a learn to win situation here. Anyone can do anything.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 02:40 AM    Msg. 128 of 1188       

Everyone needs help in the long run. Whether it is a tiny bit of encouragement, or an entire week worth of watching tutorials to get better at it.

I understand that fully, Lodex has really skewed everyone's thoughts on my views. I stated that you first need to try doing stuff yourself before you can expect anyone to help you, simple as that. That is how stuff goes, you can't get something for nothing.

The people of Halomaps are just jumping onto your bandwagon, good job. You must feel so proud always starting an argument with me.

He didn't put anything together really, he has slightly modified a library that someone else has made and slapped a GUI on top of it. That is not hard to do by any means. He told me himself on AIM that he doesn't even really want to research the stuff himself, so I don't see anyone in the foreseeable future helping him if he doesn't put forth the effort.
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Aug 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Aug 24, 2012 at 01:32 PM

I am not against you, there is no point in continuing this pointless argument.
Edited by The_Arbiter on Aug 25, 2012 at 02:41 AM

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 03:37 AM    Msg. 129 of 1188       
Never once did I say that you should expect something in return for helping someone, don't you dare put words into my mouth. I have stated over and over in this thread that if you want someone to help you, you need to at least show that person you have put forth some effort into figuring out the problem yourself. That is completely different from what you think I am saying, and I cannot fathom why you cannot understand that.

Let us start off by quoting a most inspiring line from you:

"I stated that you first need to try doing stuff yourself before you can expect anyone to help you, simple as that. That is how stuff goes, you can't get something for nothing.
"

I don't think you understand what I am saying. The point was that you do not help people (at all) out of your own free will unless they have put substantial effort into it (saying "do it yourself" is not helpful, fathom that). No, my point was indeed something very different. It had nothing to do with expecting something in return, it had to do with helping people out of your own free will if they ask you a question, even if they have not done substantial research into the subject first. That is indeed something very different, and I cannot fathom why you cannot understand that. I was in fact very clear in my post.

I do not put words in people their mouths, I just out-argue them, like I am out-arguing you once again. Feel free to try again of course, but I do believe there is nothing more to say. You simply don't help people out of your own free will despite the amount or lack of effort they have shown, this you have clearly stated yourself. You also belittle people and for some reason you do not want Gravemind to get any positive feedback from his application. It's too bad really, if you had a helpful mentality instead of a closed-off one, you could reallly help people out I am sure. Once again note that I am indeed saying you are not helpful out of your own free will, if you were you wouldn't look into the amount of research they have put in. I refer once again to my "university assistants" analogy.

You also stated that you were "done" with me, this was clearly not the case. Although it would be in your best interest to back off from this argument, as you only resort to misinterpretations and repeating old "arguments", arguments which I have, one by one, neatly countered already in other posts, or arguments that have been countered by other members.

I thank you for your reply and hope that in the end, you will learn something out of all this.

Gravemind

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 04:17 AM    Msg. 130 of 1188       
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gbyymlJ01r9uftso2_1280.jpg
Edited by Private Caboose on Aug 25, 2012 at 02:23 AM

Indeed.

As much as I enjoy reading people's arguments, the argument of what constitutes as helping is unrelated to this thread. PMs please, people.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 05:14 AM    Msg. 131 of 1188       
Why is everyone arguing, i still can't figure out why.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 06:05 AM    Msg. 132 of 1188       
what do you think i have been doing

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 09:52 AM    Msg. 133 of 1188       
I don't think you understand what I am saying. The point was that you do not help people (at all) out of your own free will unless they have put substantial effort into it (saying "do it yourself" is not helpful, fathom that). No, my point was indeed something very different. It had nothing to do with expecting something in return, it had to do with helping people out of your own free will if they ask you a question, even if they have not done substantial research into the subject first. That is indeed something very different, and I cannot fathom why you cannot understand that. I was in fact very clear in my post.

You are completely contradicting yourself. You said I was arguing that I was expecting something in return ("I am the type of person who believes in helping people without expecting something in return", your quote). You are completely backtracking on your statements to make yourself seem right, using one argument about "receiving something in return", and now using an argument about "substantial amount of effort". Also, you are putting words into my mouth yet again. I never said a substantial amount of effort had to be put in before I would help, I actually said put forth any effort at all towards something to get others to help, including myself.

I do not put words in people their mouths, I just out-argue them, like I am out-arguing you once again. Feel free to try again of course, but I do believe there is nothing more to say. You simply don't help people out of your own free will despite the amount or lack of effort they have shown, this you have clearly stated yourself. You also belittle people and for some reason you do not want Gravemind to get any positive feedback from his application. It's too bad really, if you had a helpful mentality instead of a closed-off one, you could reallly help people out I am sure. Once again note that I am indeed saying you are not helpful out of your own free will, if you were you wouldn't look into the amount of research they have put in. I refer once again to my "university assistants" analogy.

You are not out arguing me, you just want to prove that you are right by taking my words and twisting them.

You also stated that you were "done" with me, this was clearly not the case. Although it would be in your best interest to back off from this argument, as you only resort to misinterpretations and repeating old "arguments", arguments which I have, one by one, neatly countered already in other posts, or arguments that have been countered by other members.

If someone is going to lie and put words into my mouth, then I am going to defend that.

I thank you for your reply and hope that in the end, you will learn something out of all this.

I hope you learn how to read people's post and not come up with your own obviously wrong interpretation based on your skewed view of people from the past.

CtrlAltDestroy is the most best guy in ZTEAM even he doesn't have a skill like this ShadowSpartan. He share anything that he created. The only reason why he can't share those Halo 3 tags and Halo Reach is because of they were extracted by ShadowSpartan.

And other reason is why he didn't have all those or some of those tags by ZTEAM is because he entrusted it to be release by a lying selfish guy like Mastez1337. Saying they got all lost in a installation failure!? ( Thats too easy to say and there are no reason for you all modders to forget to make back-ups because you guys are just selfish jerks)

ShadowSpartan, You have the rights to say all those fancy and cocky stuff since its the internet but how about in real life? Do you have the balls to say all of those?

You have no idea what went on behind the scenes with Zteam, so do not act like you do. You are just making up a story (and yes that is all that is, it is not fact), to try and entice another argument and make me look bad yet again. That is all Halomaps ever resorts to it seems like.

The_Arbiter

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 09:57 AM    Msg. 134 of 1188       
Everyone just chill out and stop arguing, its not getting us anywhere.

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 11:36 AM    Msg. 135 of 1188       
It's like talking to a brick wall. Just leave Shadow, you are spewing out nonsense now and I don't care enough to illustrate and point out how much of your post is just jibberish. Unlike you I have a life to lead, going to a local festival in a few minutes :-)

Enjoy coding apps for nobody, and enjoy belittling others.
This argument is officially over!

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 11:49 AM    Msg. 136 of 1188       
It's like talking to a brick wall. Just leave Shadow, you are spewing out nonsense now and I don't care enough to illustrate and point out how much of your post is just jibberish. Unlike you I have a life to lead, going to a local festival in a few minutes :-)

Enjoy coding apps for nobody, and enjoy belittling others.
This argument is officially over!

So proving you wrong is nonsense now? Have fun living in your dream world Lodex, maybe you will grow up some day.

Also, my apps are indeed being used, so they are not going to waste. People need to think long and hard before jumping onto someone's bandwagon of skewed views and lies.
Edited by ShadowSpartan on Aug 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 01:30 PM    Msg. 137 of 1188       
ShadowSpartan is a jew for the Halo CE Community.

Hes someone who has more money than you, and knows the value of money, so you're incredibly jealous that you aren't that good? You didn't need to say it since we already knew it, but its good that you're admitting your problems.

TM, just stop.... It's not the whole community that is against him, its merely the people who where posting that where against him. He has stated his opinion, that if a person does not show interest in doing something, why should he waste his time teaching him. I myself have wasted soo much time doing things for other people, and they then just decide its too much effort, and my time is discarded. I'm probably not as busy as him, so his time is worth more, so he only spends it on things he decides are investments (Which I should be doing, but whatever). More so, why are you fighting this war? Why do you care about ShadowSpartan sitting down to teach Gravemind these things? Gravemind isn't the one fighting this argument about being taught, so why should ShadowSpartan waste his time trying to teaching someone who doesn't even care about being taught?

And ShadowSpartan, if TM wont listen, then just ignore him. Or, since he seems to be the one so uptight about you not teaching, then show him (since he obviously has such high dedication on this topic) If hes still complaining after that, then deal with it from there. You're argument is perfectly logical, you don't want to invest time into people who don't want to learn (The fact how Gravemind isn't part of this argument shows that he isn't excited about learning)

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 02:30 PM    Msg. 138 of 1188       

How am I a lying selfish guy? I don't have the map to release anymore, I sure do wish I had it because there are things I wish I had. The map I did have was only a few specific things, and is not the "Whole Zteam tag set" Shadowspartan doesn't ever play CE, and does't work with the tags and has nothing, while CV's external hard drive he stored all his stuff on also crashed, and CAD hasn't been heard from since last summer.

All 4 of us have released things to the community, and while I'm not an expert on the things ShadowSpartan and CV have released, it is ShadowSpartan responsible for the stock scripts being released, and CV has made noteable contributions to OS.

What have you done? Oh I'm sorry, I don't know because your to busy trolling behind an alt than telling us who you are.

This whole thread is a prime example of way so many "elites" remain private in what they do. So many times have people tried to do something really cool and nice for the community, only to be verbaly berated for their efforts. Seriously, would any of you want to be part of this community after this thread if you were ShadowSpartan?
Edited by Masters1337 on Aug 25, 2012 at 02:42 PM

TM_updates

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 06:27 PM    Msg. 139 of 1188       
Lmao Shadowspartan do you even read your own posts. You're full of nonsense and I have adressed any points you have made. You simply repeat yourself without taking into account what I say.

Therefore I decided to no longer put any effort into adressing where you are completely wrong, as I would just be repeating myself.

This is like the ridiculous thought pattern of the Usada vs Lance Armstrong. Just because I decide to no longer put energy into this, does not mean I "admit" to defeat LOL!!

Such a sad bunch of anti-social nerds LMAO :p

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Aug 25, 2012 06:32 PM    Msg. 140 of 1188       
So when everyone disagrees with you and tells you to shut up you take the high route (or road, take your pick).

#winning
Edited by Masters1337 on Aug 25, 2012 at 06:37 PM

Page 4 of 34 Go to page: · 1 · 2 · 3 · [4] · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · ... · 34 · Prev · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue January 21, 2020 12:07 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website