A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Nova Mapping Team maps

Author Topic: Nova Mapping Team maps (24 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 02:27 PM    Msg. 1 of 24       
here we will post maps that are currently being worked on and finished. today we have one map to show you it is fairly large, and is a indoor and outdoor map. it will support all gametypes. its called imprisonment its a map located on a forerunner planet it which is smaller than earth. we will have a .map as well as a .yelo. The OS version will have more weapons perhaps more vehicles as well as lower gravity gameplay. now time for the pics.

new focus pistol.




what do you guys think?
Edited by Spark on Aug 22, 2012 at 03:01 PM


OrangeJuice
Joined: Jan 29, 2009

Still here because their site isn't active either


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 04:38 PM    Msg. 2 of 24       
release it and play it! i'm tired of bloodgulch in CE!


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 04:41 PM    Msg. 3 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
release it and play it! i'm tired of bloodgulch in CE!
im doing a privite beta if you have xfire add me spark364 or pm me if you want link.


Kal825B
Joined: Jan 16, 2012

Last son of Krypt... Oh wait, i'm a clone.


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 04:50 PM    Msg. 4 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spark
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
release it and play it! i'm tired of bloodgulch in CE!
im doing a privite beta if you have xfire add me spark364 or pm me if you want link.


Hey, can you pm me the link too. Please.


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 05:18 PM    Msg. 5 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose 14
Quote: --- Original message by: Spark
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
release it and play it! i'm tired of bloodgulch in CE!
im doing a privite beta if you have xfire add me spark364 or pm me if you want link.


Hey, can you pm me the link too. Please.
I sent you a pm anyone else wanna be a beta tester?


creator843
Joined: Jul 10, 2012

I LOVE HALO!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 06:00 PM    Msg. 6 of 24       
Quote: I sent you a pm anyone else wanna be a beta tester?

ME!!!
Edited by creator843 on Aug 22, 2012 at 06:02 PM


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 06:26 PM    Msg. 7 of 24       
ok anyone else.


creator843
Joined: Jul 10, 2012

I LOVE HALO!


Posted: Aug 22, 2012 07:30 PM    Msg. 8 of 24       
i love the bsp ^^


Hobbet360
Joined: Jan 10, 2012

ProTools > ToolPro


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 05:27 AM    Msg. 9 of 24       
I tested it, I loved it. Keep up the good work. :D


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 04:01 PM    Msg. 10 of 24       
I back on and ready to take more request. also heretic is working on adding more to bsp updated beta hopefully will be given out today.
Edited by Spark on Aug 23, 2012 at 04:03 PM


Kal825B
Joined: Jan 16, 2012

Last son of Krypt... Oh wait, i'm a clone.


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 04:55 PM    Msg. 11 of 24       
I thought it was a good map.


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 05:08 PM    Msg. 12 of 24       
glad you guys liked it remember its still a wip so more areas will be added.


LMT Heretic
Joined: Feb 18, 2010

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 09:51 PM    Msg. 13 of 24       
spark is going to update map but i damaged the shaders by stretching them too big so please ignore that lol


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 10:08 PM    Msg. 14 of 24       
updated beta is ready and now for some more pics on the up coming mp map imprisonment :)






Kal825B
Joined: Jan 16, 2012

Last son of Krypt... Oh wait, i'm a clone.


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 10:18 PM    Msg. 15 of 24       
Cool


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 10:36 PM    Msg. 16 of 24       
yes and if you would like updated beta its still private but I will send link through pm just let me know if you would like me to do so.


The_Arbiter
Joined: Aug 23, 2011

I feel like having scotch


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 11:03 PM    Msg. 17 of 24       
I would like it
Edited by The_Arbiter on Aug 23, 2012 at 11:04 PM


MoooseGuy
Joined: Aug 10, 2008

I Approve This Message.


Posted: Aug 23, 2012 11:06 PM    Msg. 18 of 24       
Um... bsp needs a lot more detail. And texture variation.


Kal825B
Joined: Jan 16, 2012

Last son of Krypt... Oh wait, i'm a clone.


Posted: Aug 24, 2012 07:34 AM    Msg. 19 of 24       
Whats wrong with a box with random texture????


Guilty_spark
Joined: Dec 8, 2011

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!


Posted: Aug 24, 2012 07:42 PM    Msg. 20 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Um... bsp needs a lot more detail. And texture variation.
um...alright i'll see what heretic can do about that.


Spartan314
Joined: Aug 21, 2010

Former biped rigger & FP animator


Posted: Aug 25, 2012 01:16 AM    Msg. 21 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: ItEndsTonight
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Um... bsp needs a lot more detail. And texture variation.


Plain and normal is sexy :P

Really? I'm pretty sure this:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8148/7701095634_9351698367_h.jpg

looks better than this:
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w406/spark364/update2.jpg


creator843
Joined: Jul 10, 2012

I LOVE HALO!


Posted: Aug 25, 2012 06:50 AM    Msg. 22 of 24       
Quote: Really? I'm pretty sure this:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8148/7701095634_9351698367_h.jpg

looks better than this:
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w406/spark364/update2.jpg

dude is WIP,work im progress,Do not compare a beta with one already created(figuratively sense)

note:not everyone who comes and shows a progress bsp is a veteran..
Edited by creator843 on Aug 25, 2012 at 06:51 AM


Hobbet360
Joined: Jan 10, 2012

ProTools > ToolPro


Posted: Aug 27, 2012 06:35 AM    Msg. 23 of 24       
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: ItEndsTonight
Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
Um... bsp needs a lot more detail. And texture variation.


Plain and normal is sexy :P

Really? I'm pretty sure this:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8148/7701095634_9351698367_h.jpg

looks better than this:
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w406/spark364/update2.jpg


What map is that??
Edited by hobbet360 on Aug 27, 2012 at 06:36 AM
Edited by hobbet360 on Aug 27, 2012 at 06:36 AM


antiblood
Joined: Jul 17, 2010

Hail satan, smoke mehth


Posted: Aug 29, 2012 03:25 PM    Msg. 24 of 24       
You people are brutal.

You can always use my bsp pack :D

 

 
Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread







Time: Sun July 5, 2020 2:47 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website