A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »Halo Movies Announcements »M.I.H. SSTV Transmissions

Author Topic: M.I.H. SSTV Transmissions (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Machinima_Freak

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 12:13 AM    Msg. 1 of 5       
On 9/15/12, I have released a video with an SSTV transmission. follow my instructions in the description and you will be able to decode a hidden image of one of the characters for an upcoming machinima me, my brother, my sister, and two other friends are working on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdDV6EYuW4&feature=youtu.be

Hope you like the character. I won't reveal much of with he is though, so don't ask me about who he is. I already gave you one clue.

Edited by Machinima_Freak on Sep 16, 2012 at 08:37 AM

Kozakuu

Only the person who was wisdom can read the most.

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 06:50 AM    Msg. 2 of 5       
Quote: Youtube Video
This video is private.
Sorry about that.

What.

Machinima_Freak

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 08:38 AM    Msg. 3 of 5       
It's now unlisted; all of you who are having trouble with it can go see it now.

ally

Aye Ready

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 11:41 AM    Msg. 4 of 5       
i found this funny, you say in the description you want people to download and run an .exe to play the video. not something i would do to view a video to be honest.

also your music seems to be playing too fast, maybe this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-RprVO9DQ is what the proper speed sounds like. :)

edit: think it's only right that i mention i don't find anything wrong with the .exe.
but hey at least you got to hear a cool old house classic.

Edited by ally on Sep 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Machinima_Freak

Posted: Sep 16, 2012 03:26 PM    Msg. 5 of 5       
You need to download .exe in order to decode the SSTV transmission. That's why I gave the instructions. It's not "music" per say (unless you remix it into a beat), an SSTV transmission is a bunch of loud beeping because it's a an image put into a radio signal, like the radios in Portal 2.

Also, the video is now public.

Edited by Machinima_Freak on Sep 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun June 25, 2017 6:19 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website