A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »General Machinima Discussions »Really need help, how to make machinima in halo 2

Author Topic: Really need help, how to make machinima in halo 2 (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Sep 29, 2012 09:25 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
My problem is about camera. As it is, halo 2 doesn't have a flycam mode or devmode command so how can i get a flycam which can move itself and the player (like halo's default one).
I've tried Blu trainer the heck of it ain't working, first it gave me a flood of messages then it was solved somehow now when I run it it doesn't bring me the flycam or still cam in fact nothing of it works.
And, I've tried Ambiguous Alpha v2.50 it doesn't work either. And I've tried just everything:
Keeping in the directory of halo 2, running the trainer as "run as administrator", everything
I had moved the folder Microsoft Games\Halo 2 from C:\ to E:\ so i had also moved everything to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo 2 (where i had installed it), then i ran the Blu trainer first, boo nothing..... , then I tried our so called Ambiguous and guess what? it didn't work too!
my version of halo 2
Any HELP?
Thanks

Mini0013xx

I aim to entertain

Posted: Dec 2, 2012 11:31 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
http://h2v.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2344

Halo 2 VISTA needs to be on already before you start the application. This will give you first person gameplay, third person gameplay, and the ability to move the camera, and the ability to move without moving the camera.

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Aug 13, 2013 11:05 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I did that (and it displays a message if you start it without starting H2). Is the problem that I have Win 7 instead of Vista? Or my H2 version doesn't support it? Currrently I'm out of access from the game so can't tell which version I had.

Don't be daft. wrap your shaft

Posted: Oct 7, 2013 11:34 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Oddball glitch + Noclip with a trainer.

Quote:
Multiplayer
In Halo 2, the glitch requires an Oddball and a Plasma Pistol. Find an Oddball, and charge your Plasma Pistol. Walk over the Oddball and pick it up while still charging the Plasma Pistol. If you did it properly, your weapon will have been deleted—your hands will be empty, and no reticule will be present on your HUD. If you come into contact with any weapon, you will automatically pick it up.
Campaign
This can also be done in campaign. The level Outskirts is highly recommended because the Blind skull can be grabbed on any difficulty, or Regret because the Assassins skull is always there, and it's ability will only work on Legendary. First, do the glitch where you hold three of the same weapon with the plasma pistol. Drop your dual wielded one. Switch between your weapons to be sure that you have two plasma pistols. Then go to the level's skull. Do the trick as mentioned above but with both plasma pistols. You should now be holding no weapons, but with the abundance of weapons in campaign it will be very difficult to avoid weapons on the ground so you should carry the level's skull with you so you can redo the glitch.
Observations
This can be used for some fun gametypes if everyone cooperates or can be used for making machinima. Please note, however, that unarmed players using the Spartan II player model can still throw grenades while Elites can't; this is because Elites don't have an animation for performing this action when unarmed.

Sauce: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/No_Weapon_Glitch

As for the flycam, I remember there was one that could do funky detached camera stuff. Blue Trainer maybe? I haven't played in too long to remember. Will edit if I can confirm, Blue trainer might have been the Bungie emblem hack thingy. (If so, DON'T USE IT. Servers might ban you.)

EDIT: Blu Trainer 3.11 here http://h2v.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2344

Also, D-Pad down to lower weapon, but you need a ps3/360/other controller to do this.
Edited by 1337 on Oct 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun April 23, 2017 6:03 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website