A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Halo Zero Mod Thread

Author Topic: Halo Zero Mod Thread (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

LMT Heretic

There are mysteries, that should remain hidden...

Posted: Nov 4, 2012 08:09 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
hey people of Halomaps, its been a while since i have been doing something related to halo, and since i posted for the last time, so im here to do something i've always wanted to see a mod of the Old but and simple 2d Game Halo zero, since march if im not wrong i started doing my own Halo project on my own, passing the Halo zero Campaign levels from 2d to 3d and i succeded in porting the first 2 levels,or atleast in modelling them, but in early june i got distracted and ceased working on it, and now in november i want to continue working on it to finish the second level ( which i made alot larger adding a bridge and parts of a city, something that was never in the 2d game,but i need help in to many things as i want to add some reach weapons and some other new weapons, some reach or Halo 4 based and someothers that i just wanted to see, but the only few things i can do are not enough to do all of this on my own, an example is that im not good with particles or Unwrap shaders in models or animate the weapons (i often use the carbine animations because the weapons i made are based on it) so here i would like that you helped me (aiding me in my mod or giving me the things that i need to continue the levels, mainly in ai senses cause thats what is currently bothering my,) aswell as giving me advice in the weapon shadering aswell some other things
Finally some pics

please help me to finish this mod

antiblood

Hail satan, smoke mehth

Posted: Nov 4, 2012 09:29 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Looks pretty cool so far. I'd definately play this when it's done.

Glenn Z

Evolve: modglenn

Posted: Nov 5, 2012 12:11 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Let me know if you need any of my tags.

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Nov 5, 2012 05:55 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Change bridge texture so it doesnt look so childish. And smooth cliffs as someone already said. Also you might want to reove some scenery to optimise the map.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun July 5, 2020 3:32 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website