A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Machinima Forum »Halo Movies Announcements »How's this long, 3 minute and 50 seconds intro for M.I.H.

Author Topic: How's this long, 3 minute and 50 seconds intro for M.I.H. (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Machinima_Freak

Posted: Nov 6, 2012 07:42 PM    Msg. 1 of 2       
I just released an intro for M.I.H. and since this is my first video editing project, I need someone to criticize my work and tell me whats could about it, what's bad, and how I can improve.

(Note: I don't really know if this is going to be the officially intro because 1: it's long and 2: I don't own the music.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFaCwZQNF8&feature=plcp

Machinima_Freak

Posted: Nov 7, 2012 02:53 AM    Msg. 2 of 2       
Good, I'm glad you sort of like my timing. That's good considering this is my first video editing project that I've finished.

1: I know that it's long, but I can't really do anything about that without messing up the song. I'm probably going to use it as a trailer instead. Either that or put it in lengthy episodes (like 20 minutes like you said)

2: that's going to be hard not to use cutscenes from Halo with Master Chief because a lot of the backstory of the characters revolve around Master Chief. You see, M.I.H. is a fan story I'm writing that takes place after Halo 3. (Read the description if you want to know the plot)

3:I made grainy Spartans for a reason because those are the main characters in the story and I want to reveal them as I go on in the series. I admit, I should have gave more variety to it like you said.

Thank you for criticizing my intro/maybe trailer.
Edited by Machinima_Freak on Nov 7, 2012 at 02:55 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:56 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website