A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Tape City's WIP's as of12/4/12

Author Topic: Tape City's WIP's as of12/4/12 (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Tape City

New Flyer 2306: The Howler Monkey Bus

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 10:32 AM    Msg. 1 of 4       
A list of WIP/Fnished projets I have (EVERYTHING is on hold right now [and most of these were in the planing stage])

Tapecitygulch - BIG Fail
Tape_City_Gulch2 - I uploaded this map the day Before I joied the forum so don't start with the kidish posts. But I was surprised that there is a dedicated server running the map 24/7.
Tape_City_Gulch_3 - map got corrupt, will not upload so don't start with the kidish posts.
Bloodgulch_INSANE - discontined
Deathisland_INSANE - may discontinue
Sidewinder_INSANE - may discontinue
Airwar - Uploaded
Icecfelds_INSANE - on hold
Airstrike2_Jets - On hold
Longsword! - Starting over...
Airstrike2_Covenant - planing
Airstrike2_Human - planing
Camtrack_Arena_INSANE - on hold
Pandora_Island - idea
Noobophobia - Beta Testing - works but I may not upload this.
RPG_Covenant - planing (first of it's kind)
RPG_Tape_City - discontined
RPG_Tape_City_2 - Planing
Edited by Tape City on Dec 4, 2012 at 04:52 PM
Edited by Tape City on Dec 4, 2012 at 04:53 PM

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 10:33 AM    Msg. 2 of 4       
quality>quanity

HaloExtreme117

~Gone~

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 11:00 AM    Msg. 3 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
quality>quanity

Try to stick to one project at a time, and take your time, polish it as much as you can. A good map should take a couple of months at least.

Do you have any 3D modelling knowledge? If so, you may want to try modelling a BSP yourself, instead of using stock ones.

I'd also highly recommend you make one WIP thread, and stick with it. There's no need to make any more than one thread a month, if that.

Tape City

New Flyer 2306: The Howler Monkey Bus

Posted: Dec 4, 2012 04:51 PM    Msg. 4 of 4       
Quote: --- Original message by: haloextreme117
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
quality>quanity

Try to stick to one project at a time, and take your time, polish it as much as you can. A good map should take a couple of months at least.

Do you have any 3D modelling knowledge? If so, you may want to try modelling a BSP yourself, instead of using stock ones.

I'd also highly recommend you make one WIP thread, and stick with it. There's no need to make any more than one thread a month, if that.

I forgot to tell you that most of the ideas are in the planing stage. That means I have a layout on paper of what I am going to but have not started on the work yet...

I only had three maps close to being done untill Saipen gave me a weird error with no debug info and crashed. I lost Lonsword! and airstrike2_jets. The only map that was let was Noobophoba and that map was a training map for a friend to help me get better at playing the game (and to test a fist of rucket and flash bang grenades I found)
Edited by Tape City on Dec 4, 2012 at 04:55 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 7:11 PM 1,047 ms.
A Halo Maps Website