A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Any good 3rd person mod for 1.9?

Author Topic: Any good 3rd person mod for 1.9? (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Dycfer

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 05:06 PM    Msg. 1 of 1       
Hey, this is my first post, I just recently got into Halo CE modding and yet I know quite a bit already, but I can't help to ask the community the best 3rd person mod or .exe I could use.

Halo ThirdFOV.exe was a really good program, no buggy master chief running, easy to use and such, but I needed to re-install CE for HEK purposes, now my OLD version updated to 1.9 and the third person camera is really laggy and I didn't take note of my old version I had unfortunately... Also, Skys the Limit 2.0 3rd person camera is buggy, so I already know about these 2 programs. Anyway, long story short, I'm working on a project that I hope people will want to play, and part of that is having a third person camera. Here it is 2013, the latest version of Halo CE has been out for a few years and there are no good 3rd person tools.... I hope I'm wrong and there are, and if so, could you tell me? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, whenever I'm using a 3rd person camera, the aim is always off. Any fixes?
Edited by Dycfer on Jan 3, 2013 at 05:07 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Thu February 27, 2020 3:51 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website