A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »if u find a secrett room tell us here.

Page 1 of 5 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next
Author Topic: if u find a secrett room tell us here. (171 messages, Page 1 of 5)
Moderators: Dennis

black elite

Backwards & sdrawroF & uʍop ǝpısdn

Posted: Dec 23, 2006 11:04 PM    Msg. 1 of 171       
yeah if anyone here like wants to like tell us like were there secret rooms are like hidden or if anybody like knows were a room is go ahead and like tell us. or if any1 who doesnt want there secret areas exsposed just say so and if sum1 posts the secret area without permission i ask that the moderator (a.k.a dennis) to lock this post.

Evil 5partan

www.nitroxstudios.tk

Posted: Dec 23, 2006 11:05 PM    Msg. 2 of 171       
paint forest v1

i didnt find it, but there is a secret room with dancing ppl.

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 12:51 AM    Msg. 3 of 171       
i have a feeling i was one of (if not THEE) first person to find the secret room on snowtorn cove. you know the tunnel that's got the big gulkheads on it? (the ones from the HCE chronicles "the gift"? btw dennis, is there anyway to make the gate open ingame or was that a custom version of the map?) well you devcam through it (or you could devcam through the other entrance that's clogged with rocks and an invisible barrier) and teleport to camera. follow the tunnel and you come to a brige, and on the right/left there's a tunnel. enter it, and you come to the secret room

it's done like wartorn cove with pics of each version of the map and some of the main terrain features (the sniper tower, one of the tunnels with the guy's logo, the ledge) and there's a dancing snowman on a ledge, an upside down igloo on the roof (u get to it through a tele in the room. it has an overshield and a camo at the exit), a gravity gun (with a proper HUD!!) and a flood gun (it's a plasmarifle , but it shoots flood)

i also found teh grav gun on H2 zanzibar and the secret room on yoyorast but i can't be stuffed typing anything else right now
n00b out

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 04:31 PM    Msg. 4 of 171       
oh yer, forgot about the tiamat sigy.

you don't die in it. ever. i've never had any trouble doing it.

btw, if u try it, it's on the underside of one of those things sticking out of the wall.

don't forget to bring the C4 to get out
n00b out

black elite

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 05:07 PM    Msg. 5 of 171       
how do i flycam?

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 06:45 PM    Msg. 6 of 171       
apparently there's a program for it (i'd have a look in the "halo utilities" section of the site.

i do it the old fasioned way (with dev mode, or alldev)

debug_camera_save
debug_camera_load

hold down the middle mouse button to move the camera(if you don't hold it down, you'll move the MC, wich in it's self, can be fun ). scroll the mouse wheel back to speed the camera up, scroll it forwards to slow down.

to teleport the MC to where the camera is (so you could pic up..secret guns or something), use this:

cheat_teleport_to_camera

to get back into the MC, use this:

camera_control 0

note that there is a space and not a "_" between the control and the 0

forwards: W
backwards: S
left/right: A/D
up (you don't look up to move up): R
down: F
roll: E

(same controls as sapian)

hope that's not to complicated
n00b out

black elite

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 08:05 PM    Msg. 7 of 171       
then how do i go up?

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 08:21 PM    Msg. 8 of 171       
Quote: --- Original message by: n00b1n8R

up (you don't look up to move up): R
down: F

black elite

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 08:24 PM    Msg. 9 of 171       
oh yeah ups srry.

n00b1n8R

Major League Trolling

Posted: Dec 24, 2006 09:44 PM    Msg. 10 of 171       
lol

i'll let you get away with it, just cos it's christmas ;)

musicman888

"Blade be true this day."

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 01:53 PM    Msg. 11 of 171       
i found a secret room in artic wasteland V2, and in it u get the scarab gun.

black elite

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:01 PM    Msg. 12 of 171       
awwww sweeeeet thx!!

musicman888

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:05 PM    Msg. 13 of 171       
do u need to know how to get to it?????????

black elite

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:07 PM    Msg. 14 of 171       
that would be nice thx please tell pretty please with a cherry and a bunch of things u like on top.

musicman888

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:10 PM    Msg. 15 of 171       
Alright....so there's the crashed pelican on the map, go to it and crouch to get up inside. then go towards the tilted firstaid kit until u teleport to a room with another teleporter. just follow the teleporters and there it is....the scarab gun. Contact me if u still need help.

black elite

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:54 PM    Msg. 16 of 171       
sweeeet!!! also sweeeeeet is that sum1 else thinks the sameway as me!

musicman888

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:05 PM    Msg. 17 of 171       
so u found it?

black elite

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:12 PM    Msg. 18 of 171       
Quote: --- Original message by: musicman888
so u found it?

no i didnt i cant right now.
the sewer thing is kinda creepy.

musicman888

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:17 PM    Msg. 19 of 171       
ya it is kinda creepy...
did u get my other message that i sent u

tygron

Furry and proud :3

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:37 PM    Msg. 20 of 171       
There is one on run way.. go to the shee... walk to the snow wall on the left (shee's right I think) touch the wall and crouch walk for a bit down the snow ramp thing... then go to the sword. look out off the cliff... and on the wall thing below you... there will be 2 vericies run along the one going left... and bingo ur there. Also where is this sewer map (i'll look for it) no I don't want it for the pic.... I want to see whats it's like... sounds kinda fun... sewer battle lmao...

tygron

Furry and proud :3

Posted: Jan 15, 2007 06:40 PM    Msg. 21 of 171       
lol I forgot about that one...

H Guru

EHSv3 Coming Soon!

Posted: Jan 17, 2007 10:41 AM    Msg. 22 of 171       
there is an opening on the portal in the bottom left of the runway, go through then jump down the cliff where the sword is

musicman888

Posted: Jan 19, 2007 10:53 PM    Msg. 23 of 171       
does anyone know where/how to get into the secret room on 'the maw hanger v2'?
Edited by musicman888 on Jan 19, 2007 at 11:23 PM

black elite

Posted: May 26, 2007 06:12 PM    Msg. 24 of 171       
i found a destroyed warthog in H2 coagulation that says press e to flip warthog when its flipped over. ?!?

H Guru

EHSv3 Coming Soon!

Posted: May 26, 2007 06:22 PM    Msg. 25 of 171       
nice bump, not

Frozenghost001

Been around the block...

Posted: May 27, 2007 09:40 PM    Msg. 26 of 171       
whats the secret??

also, the secret on Maw Hanger V2 is a room with flood AI. there is also a supa carbine in it. There is a teleporter to get to there somewhere on the map (idk where tho), but there's an easy way to get the secret. get a banshee and fly to the edges of the maw. next to one of the edges (to the right of it) is a room. Get out of yo banshee and walk until u fall into a small room w/ a invisible floor. Walk to the top right corner of the room and you should be able to get the secret gun w/o going through the flood AI.

there's a secret on PB Froest V2. there's a invisible teleporter on the map (dont know where it is tho) and it leads to a secret room with a flying forerunner robot, 2 bases, and a gun in the center (i flycammed to it).
Edited by Frozenghost001 on May 28, 2007 at 01:58 PM

musicman888

Posted: May 27, 2007 11:50 PM    Msg. 27 of 171       
Quote: --- Original message by: Frozenghost001
whats the secret??

also, the secret on Maw Hanger V2 is a room with flood AI. there is also a supa carbine in it. There is a teleporter to get to there somewhere on the map (idk where tho), but there's an easy way to get the secret. get a banshee and fly to the edges of the maw. next to one of the edges (to the right of it) is a room. Get out of yo banshee and walk until u fall into a small room w/ a invisible floor. Walk to the top right corner of the room and you should be able to get the secret gun w/o going through the flood AI.

there's a secret on Paint Forest V2. there's a invisible teleporter on the map (dont know where it is tho) and it leads to a secret room with a flying forerunner robot, 2 bases, and a gun in the center (i flycammed to it).

that would actually be on the map PB Forest 2

Frozenghost001

Been around the block...

Posted: May 28, 2007 01:58 PM    Msg. 28 of 171       
yea whatever...same god damn thing (oh wait, it isn't. there is a map called that. whoops)
i'll fix that.

::MORE SECRETS::

Hugeass:
THE SWITCHES to reveal the sniper warthog:
There are 5 switches scattered around the cliffs of Hugeass. By pressing them all, in the order below, you unlock The Sniper Warthog, which is the best looking Halo version of a Halo 2 Gauss Warthog and shoots sniper rifle rounds instead of gauss. The names and directions of the switches are below:
• Weasel - Start at the blue base. Grab a jet and fly out to the right. Go to the slanted part of the cliff top.
• Sleepy - Then go past the blue hangar entrance to the left corner of the blue side of the map in the very corner.
• Crazy - Then go all the way over to the red side to the tip of the higher green peak.
• Winky - Then go back to the blue side, to the right of the first switch and to your left side of the hangar entrance to a dip in the cliff.
• Killer - Then go to the left side of the map from where you are and find a plateau that is closer to the red hangar.

Once you activate them all in that order, when you activate the last one, a warthog appears in front of you. This of course is the Sniper Warthog

THE GUARDIANS

There are two different guardians that can be spawned at the red base. They won’t shoot you or kill you unless you shoot at them. For this, you have to enable dev. On the next page, you will see how to enable it. They will spawn on the floor at the hangar exit where the sun is shining on the floor. Walk over there and refer to this below:
• The Sniper Guardian
o To spawn them, type “ai_place red_sniper”
o To delete them, type “ai_erase red_sniper”
• The Nuke Guardian
o To spawn them, type “ai_place cloak”
o To blow them up, type “ai_kill cloak”

NOTES: - You can walk through the Nuke Guardians.
- You can shoot at the Nuke Guardians and not die, but kill them and you do.
- One shot will make the Sniper Guardians pissed.
- If you spawn one Sniper Guardian, then more, they will pile up.
- The Sniper Guardians won’t shoot at you unless you shoot at them.

SECRET VEHICLES

In Hugeass, there have been reports of vehicles that can be spawned, vehicle additions. Once again, you have to have the console and DEV on somehow, enter these in the console with DEV on. Below is a list of the known vehicles and where they spawn.

• The Bronze Tachikoma: “object_create_anew s-tachikoma”. Spawns at the left corner of the map if you are standing in the blue and exiting. Leave the blue base and go left to the corner lol.
• Rocket Ghosts: “object_create_anew g1” through g4. They spawn inside the blue hangar.
• Fast Powerful Tanks: “???” ???Spawn at both bases???
• ???Secret hogs? “object_create_anew s1” through s7??. Spawn???

NIGHTTIME MODE

To get it to be night time in Hugeass is very simple. You only need one thing, a nuke from a Longsword. Just grab one and head over to the “Sleepy” switch that you went to in the first secret. Then get in the corner and basically nuke the switch. It is unknown at the time if you can do it with the switch already activated or not, but it definite that it can be done before it is activated.

***that was *** long***

Mt Egnever: (ahh...good ol' days)
Grab a banshee or something and go to the hole where the 2 RLs are. Walk up to them, and you will be teleported to a alley way. Follow it until you come to a building. **find out the rest once you play it**
Edited by Frozenghost001 on May 28, 2007 at 02:02 PM

black elite

Posted: May 30, 2007 11:15 AM    Msg. 29 of 171       
hey paint forestv2 or paint swampv2 there is a camo ship that is huge and can drop nokes but u can walk in it if u use devmode. here is the code cheat_all_vehicles. im pretty sure thats it.

Orange_Geko

How long since I last used this account?

Posted: May 30, 2007 11:17 AM    Msg. 30 of 171       
Quote: --- Original message by: Frozenghost001
Mt Egnever: (ahh...good ol' days)
Grab a banshee or something and go to the hole where the 2 RLs are. Walk up to them, and you will be teleported to a alley way. Follow it until you come to a building. **find out the rest once you play it**

lol, ya.. what was hog on when he made that map?

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: May 30, 2007 04:39 PM    Msg. 31 of 171       
Level ten? What is it, teletubbies with nuke launchers?

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: May 30, 2007 05:32 PM    Msg. 32 of 171       
No, silly, it's Barney with a nuke launcher. Duh.

Caboose117

Seriously guys?

Posted: May 30, 2007 05:44 PM    Msg. 33 of 171       
Gotcha. Wonder what else can be behind level 10 security.... (people who know bout egnever need not answer)

Jay2645

Cortana saw you naked.

Posted: May 30, 2007 06:20 PM    Msg. 34 of 171       
Ten Strider Vega Core clones. Otherwise, it wouldn't be level ten security, now would it?

Orange_Geko

How long since I last used this account?

Posted: May 30, 2007 06:22 PM    Msg. 35 of 171       
.. so, he admits to it, and drug use..
Quote: --- Original message by: Orange_Geko
lol, ya.. what was hog on when he made that map?

Quote: --- Original message by: HogdriverI55
dont even get me started kirby.

see? he doesnt even wana get started on the list of junk he was on (man.. didnt think he was on that much junk)

Page 1 of 5 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 7:30 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website