A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Recruiting (sort of)

Author Topic: Recruiting (sort of) (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Mar 1, 2013 04:21 PM    Msg. 1 of 8       
For undisclosed reasons, Invader Veex and I are looking for a person who can and WILL model custom weapons, either by custom design or custom reiteration of a previously established concept. By 'will', I mean would actually do it and not procrastinate more than normal.

We want:

Someone who can model weapon models.

Someone who can texture (Veex can do it, but if you would like to contribute...)

Someone who can unwrap, we need this badly. (my own skills are limited to BSP or weapon edits

We're sort of starting a little team to make custom weapons or even reiterations of weapons, like H3MT did. We are open to creativity.
Edited by Jesse on Mar 1, 2013 at 04:29 PM

Invader Veex

i make poast

Posted: Mar 1, 2013 04:31 PM    Msg. 2 of 8       
We are open to creativity in the work done. As in, based on whatever you're working on, you do have the freedom to personalize it as you like (within reason). The best ideas are new ideas.

Maniac1000
-Helpful Poster-

Posted: Mar 1, 2013 08:40 PM    Msg. 3 of 8       
I will unwrap anything for you guys.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: Mar 2, 2013 01:42 AM    Msg. 4 of 8       
You might end up modeling weapon models Mr. Moose. Custom ones too, though we can draw out the concepts so you can visualize.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Mar 2, 2013 11:17 AM    Msg. 5 of 8       
I have some custom stuff and concept under the hands...

I won't model something unoriginal though... and we should take a look at my concepts.
I can't really unwrap, now I'm doing it porgressively while i'm modeling, it's a lot less annoying

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Mar 3, 2013 01:41 AM    Msg. 6 of 8       
Hello,

I have 11 years experience in the gaming industry with extensive knowledge about low and high polygon modeling. Proven ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis. Ten titles that are on shelves to date. I'm currently looking a paying job on halomaps. Here is one of several examples of weapon modeling I am known for (famous artist).

Skyancez3o4

I miss CE

Posted: Mar 3, 2013 04:18 AM    Msg. 7 of 8       
Since you're looking for creativity, will you be accepting ideas from other people, or do you already have a plan set out? I think if I dig into my drawing books, I might be able to find a couple unique designs you can play with. (They might not look good, but hey, a challenge is fun sometimes.)

KingNick220

xXx 420 n0sc0pes MLG xXx

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 06:34 PM    Msg. 8 of 8       
Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Hello,

I have 11 years experience in the gaming industry with extensive knowledge about low and high polygon modeling. Proven ability to meet deadlines on a consistent basis. Ten titles that are on shelves to date. I'm currently looking a paying job on halomaps. Here is one of several examples of weapon modeling I am known for (famous artist).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/43157158/M6X_MAGNUM.png

Verry good friedn =))))))
I pay u money if they dont hire u ok???

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat August 15, 2020 10:36 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website