A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »UNSC Paris Class Cruiser .OBJ model needed with textures

Author Topic: UNSC Paris Class Cruiser .OBJ model needed with textures (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

jithvan

Posted: Mar 3, 2013 12:03 PM    Msg. 1 of 6       
can someone make me a UNSC Paris Class Cruiser .OBJ model with textures for an upcoming halo short film?

killzone64

active on discord

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:04 PM    Msg. 2 of 6       
use adjutant to extract the models from halo reach

jithvan

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 04:52 AM    Msg. 3 of 6       
Can you link me the software? and o i have to insert my reach cd into my comp and then extract? if so what file should i look for?

altis94

Join my Discord https://discord.gg/GDVEaRD

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 05:45 AM    Msg. 4 of 6       
It won't work with the disc, you need to download the map(s). Here is the software http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=41388&start=1

jithvan

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 06:09 AM    Msg. 5 of 6       
where can i download the maps?

videoman

We are Microsoft, Resistance is Futile

Posted: Apr 1, 2013 12:30 PM    Msg. 6 of 6       
We can't answer that question. For giving directly links to .map files ripped from a retail game it technically illegal. This is because you have to have one of two things to get the .map files from the Xbox 360 Halo Retail games, both being illegal ways of doing so.

1. A hacked/modded Xbox that has the ability to rip the ISO file that contains the .map files. Which is highly against the Terms of Service of both Microsoft and its affiliates, and can get you in serious trouble.

2. A Dual Layer DVD Drive for you Desktop PC (or if a Laptop that has one). But its not as easy as that, you have to (apparently) have a special type of DVD Drive that are really hard to find and are not cheap.

All in all, it would be easier to just ask Google where to find the .map files. For the person who give you the direct link will most likely will be banned for doing so, since the .map files can be considered illegal wares.

Remember, Google is your friend.

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon May 25, 2020 6:14 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website