A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Coming Soon Projects.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Coming Soon Projects. (46 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:01 PM    Msg. 1 of 46       
Project Cell sp h2:
A complete history that includes 15 missions in which you play as an Elite, a Spartan, Marine, Sentinel and Flood (the first 3 missions are not custom bsp)

Dangerzone:
A Firefight created using an existing Bsp (Danger canyon)

Firefight-Silon:
As seen in the images a Firefight only based on the Sentinels (with a story to avoid boredom .. lol)

Any advice is Welcome.

Just in case i am no a TMM menber anymore these works are mine and I am moving to the NP team (if they Accept me of course...)

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:07 PM    Msg. 2 of 46       
first thing... FIX THOSE AR ORGINS,

second, get rid of that frigate in the second photo, its looks terrible with it clipping through the bsp.

and finally, nice expolsion in the third pic

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:10 PM    Msg. 3 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64

second, get rid of that frigate in the second photo, its looks terrible with it clipping through the bsp.

1:i dont know what is *ORGINS*
2:awwwwwww whyyyyyyyyy :c i could modified to make it look more like a crashed Frigate should that help?
3:ty
Edited by creator843 on Mar 10, 2013 at 07:11 PM

MercyPropeth

Mercy

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:10 PM    Msg. 4 of 46       
Nice Proyect!!!! :D

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:17 PM    Msg. 5 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: MercyPropeth
Nice Proyect!!!! :D
thanks c:

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:24 PM    Msg. 6 of 46       

The FOV is obviously very high.
I'd say that the FOV is at least 100.

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 07:31 PM    Msg. 7 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

orgins is fov? anyway i was using ah program for change the fov...

killzone64

Mostly active on discord

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 09:26 PM    Msg. 8 of 46       
the orgin is the position and rotation of the FP model in max. this usually means you need to go into max and move frame gun around until it looks ok

but i mistook it for a crazy fov setting
Edited by killzone64 on Mar 10, 2013 at 09:27 PM

Guilty_spark

enjoy my bright, blue, balls!

Posted: Mar 10, 2013 10:53 PM    Msg. 9 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: Killer5000
i sent a pm to myself
cool story bro,turns out I'm halo extreme's pet spark.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 08:36 AM    Msg. 10 of 46       
NO NOT AS A FLOOD !
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 10:25 AM    Msg. 11 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
NO NOT AS A FLOOD !
why not? PD:thanks npfinal :D but ill try my best to make it alone,because you are too busy already :)

Thanks for the advice Mootjuh :D
Edited by creator843 on Mar 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 10:30 AM    Msg. 12 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Quote: --- Original message by: creator843

orgins is fov? anyway i was using ah program for change the fov...

If you're not going to use a weapon tag set. Don't change the FOV. Because some may look better, but others won't if the weapons don't have the same FOV.

I think he was showing off the FP arms.

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 01:35 PM    Msg. 13 of 46       

Quote: --- Original message by: bourrin33
NO NOT AS A FLOOD !
why not? PD:thanks npfinal :D but ill try my best to make it alone,because you are too busy already :)

Thanks for the advice Mootjuh :D
Edited by creator843 on Mar 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I hate seeing my work modded if you were going to use the animations and stuff from the flood level D: Credit me for the anims if you do it...

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 11, 2013 02:58 PM    Msg. 14 of 46       
Of course ill credit you dude,i always give credit to the proper Creator,but considering you said "nooooooooooooooooo"i guess ill use the flood juggernauth (that is not yours too right?)Thanks for commenting

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 11:02 AM    Msg. 15 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: UNDEROATH RMT
Lol nice but whe u release this maps?
not now,ill focus on the campaign because it is the one I take longer.

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 05:38 PM    Msg. 16 of 46       
soo, how is the progress going?
this looks pretty good :D

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:29 AM    Msg. 17 of 46       
certainly not much has been done,has just completed the first mission and have yet to test it ... maybe maybe i need a beta tester rofl, i maybe finish the Firefight danger zone first, and just a quick note, i am not thinking on make a V2 of any These maps LOL.

pd:sorry for my bad english...
Edited by creator843 on Apr 12, 2013 at 09:30 AM

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:55 AM    Msg. 18 of 46       

certainly not much has been done,has just completed the first mission and have yet to test it ... maybe maybe i need a beta tester rofl, i maybe finish the Firefight danger zone first, and just a quick note, i am not thinking on make a V2 of any These maps LOL.

pd:sorry for my bad english...
Edited by creator843 on Apr 12, 2013 at 09:30 AM

And I deserve mucho credit for my efforts.

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 03:22 PM    Msg. 19 of 46       
Quote: And I deserve mucho credit for my efforts.
right...

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 08:54 PM    Msg. 20 of 46       
Quote: And I deserve mucho credit for my efforts.
right...

I'm not asking for a solid 24-karat gold award here.

Just a little line of text.

"Dumb AI helped a little bit. LOL"

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: May 1, 2013 08:17 PM    Msg. 21 of 46       
meh not the best thing but here a little progress (scripts..):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fqnlnmUeg any recommendations, observation please tell me, I'm a bit new on this about firefight stuff
Edited by creator843 on May 1, 2013 at 08:24 PM

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: May 1, 2013 08:27 PM    Msg. 22 of 46       

meh not the best thing but here a little progress (scripts..):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fqnlnmUeg any recommendations, observation please tell me, I'm a bit new on this about firefight stuff
Edited by creator843 on May 1, 2013 at 08:24 PM

looks good i can't wait :D

greg079

channeling my inner april fool

Posted: May 1, 2013 08:58 PM    Msg. 23 of 46       
suggestios:
1 use dropships, this will help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed like what happened to the person who made the video.
2 provide plenty of cover, this will also help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed. in reach, there was plenty of cover and places to catch a break in the firefight maps. adding cover helps by allowing u to fall back, recover, assess, and try a new approach.
3 if this is supposed to be a
map, i'd recommend u use gaigher's shotgun and plasma rifle, and ask johnlex for some of his reach themed tags.
4 expand the combat area, from what i saw, all of the enemies spawned in a single location, and all of the fighting was concentrated in just one area, perhaps have some enemies come through the tunnel, some drop from a dropship, and maybe others could either drop from a gravity lift, or just run out of the crashed ship.
5 make an english version. i know that some of u mapping teams speak spanish, but most people at halomaps speak english. if u want everyone to enjoy your map, then please, please, make an english version

all in all, this looks very promising and i hope u are open to a few suggestions to help improve your gameplay, thanks for your time, and thanks for your work

Banshee64

oify

Posted: May 1, 2013 09:00 PM    Msg. 24 of 46       
needs more unshaded rips.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: May 1, 2013 09:02 PM    Msg. 25 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: greg079
suggestios:
1 use dropships, this will help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed like what happened to the person who made the video.
2 provide plenty of cover, this will also help to space out the combat and prevent the player from getting swarmed. in reach, there was plenty of cover and places to catch a break in the firefight maps. adding cover helps by allowing u to fall back, recover, assess, and try a new approach.
map, i'd recommend u use gaigher's shotgun and plasma rifle, and ask johnlex for some of his reach themed tags.
4 expand the combat area, from what i saw, all of the enemies spawned in a single location, and all of the fighting was concentrated in just one area, perhaps have some enemies come through the tunnel, some drop from a dropship, and maybe others could either drop from a gravity lift, or just run out of the crashed ship.
5 make an english version. i know that some of u mapping teams speak spanish, but most people at halomaps speak english. if u want everyone to enjoy your map, then please, please, make an english version

all in all, this looks very promising and i hope u are open to a few suggestions to help improve your gameplay, thanks for your time, and thanks for your work

Gaigher's map is protected but I got dem tags! >:D

creator843 already has some good Reach tags. That build in the video doesn't have some of the new tags he got recently.
Edited by Dumb AI on May 1, 2013 at 09:04 PM

GAIGHER

Posted: May 2, 2013 12:02 PM    Msg. 26 of 46       
Please don't killing the credit plan.

Jesse

Discord: Holy Crust#4500

Posted: May 2, 2013 01:21 PM    Msg. 27 of 46       
Any pictures? I admit, I tend to skip all the text and just look at pictures.

mobius_np118

Posted: May 2, 2013 01:22 PM    Msg. 28 of 46       
At least allow cheats.

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: May 2, 2013 08:06 PM    Msg. 29 of 46       
suggestios:

thanks for all your tips! I will definitely do all that and i already get a beter reach tags et thanks to dump ai and with respect to the area the player must move to a different area from time to time, should i add a death box? and if so where you think it should go? (you dont need see the map as it is the danger canyon that everyone knows..) PD:it is an english version i just make it spanish for the guy of the video.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: May 2, 2013 10:09 PM    Msg. 30 of 46       
Quote: --- Original message by: GAIGHER
Please don't killing the credit plan.

Many people don't bother reading the credits.

Don't worry about it getting into other people's hands. I'm not going to give the world your protected tags.

(jackrabbit's suggestion would involve ripping from your map or asking you for them)

greg079

channeling my inner april fool

Posted: May 2, 2013 10:10 PM    Msg. 31 of 46       
thanks for all your tips! I will definitely do all that and i already get a better reach tags, etc. thanks to dumb ai and with respect to the area the player must move to a different area from time to time, should i add a death box? and if so where you think it should go? (you don't need see the map as it is the danger canyon that everyone knows..) PD:it is an english version i just make it spanish for the guy of the video.

just a few things, firstly, the guy goes by "dumb ai". getting names right is very important to some people and it can be just as insulting as stealing their work. also thank u for being more open-minded, i wish there were more people like that on this site. on to the topic at hand, i think a deathbox would be unnecessary, just add in some sort of barrier, like maybe a small cliff or something. (nobody likes a deathbox, if players are physically able to walk to an area, they prefer to be able to go there. having something right in front of u that u can't use is quite disappointing.) furthermore, if u are concerned about your bsp being too boring, perhaps make a new one (or i could edit the one u have, i'm VERY new to modeling, but i would like to help a bit. just don't expect any miracles). lastly, thank u for being considerate of other people cultures.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: May 2, 2013 10:13 PM    Msg. 32 of 46       
thanks for all your tips! I will definitely do all that and i already get a better reach tags, etc. thanks to dumb ai and with respect to the area the player must move to a different area from time to time, should i add a death box? and if so where you think it should go? (you don't need see the map as it is the danger canyon that everyone knows..) PD:it is an english version i just make it spanish for the guy of the video.

just a few things, firstly, the guy goes by "dumb ai". getting names right is very important to some people and it can be just as insulting as stealing their work.

also thank u for being more open-minded, i wish there were more people like that on this site.

on to the topic at hand, i think a deathbox would be unnecessary, just add in some sort of barrier, like maybe a small cliff or something. (nobody likes a deathbox, if players are physically able to walk to an area, they prefer to be able to go there. having something right in front of u that u can't use is quite disappointing.)

furthermore, if u are concerned about your bsp being too boring, perhaps make a new one (or i could edit the one u have, i'm VERY new to modeling, but i would like to help a bit. just don't expect any miracles). lastly, thank u for being considerate of other people cultures.

He calls me that a lot xD

Oskarmandude

Bosnia

Posted: May 3, 2013 08:35 AM    Msg. 33 of 46       
No longer in TMM?
I have hopes for this.

creator843

I LOVE HALO!

Posted: May 3, 2013 10:09 AM    Msg. 34 of 46       

just a few things, firstly, the guy goes by "dumb ai". getting names right is very important to some people and it can be just as insulting as stealing their work.

also thank u for being more open-minded, i wish there were more people like that on this site.

on to the topic at hand, i think a deathbox would be unnecessary, just add in some sort of barrier, like maybe a small cliff or something. (nobody likes a deathbox, if players are physically able to walk to an area, they prefer to be able to go there. having something right in front of u that u can't use is quite disappointing.)

furthermore, if u are concerned about your bsp being too boring, perhaps make a new one (or i could edit the one u have, i'm VERY new to modeling, but i would like to help a bit. just don't expect any miracles). lastly, thank u for being considerate of other people cultures.

dumping aia sounds better? hahahahaha xD

i need a little help with a problem,I can not put objects higher than the frigate position (sapien simply not shown) will be by the sky? any way to increase the height of the map?

PD:sorry for my bad English..

Edited by creator843 on May 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: May 3, 2013 10:28 AM    Msg. 35 of 46       

dumping aia sounds better? hahahahaha xD

i need a little help with a problem,I can not put objects higher than the frigate position (sapien simply not shown) will be by the sky? any way to increase the height of the map?

PD:sorry for my bad English..

Edited by creator843 on May 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

You're not getting the right idea. You have to edit the model and shiz in Max or something like it.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon January 20, 2020 12:42 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website