A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »Sound looping crashing

Author Topic: Sound looping crashing (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

Georgespartan01

Posted: Mar 28, 2013 06:48 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Few days ago I posted about a sound issue im having with OS_Sapien... the issue was about the end of sound, everytime the sound reach to the end, OSsapien throw me something about a dump file and then I have no other option to close it.
I discovered this issue is not causes by the sound tag is the sound_looping tag, the one who makes this, because I can play sounds with scripts but not sound_looping tags. WTH?! Please somebody help me

kirby_422

Apparently public enemy number 1?

Posted: Mar 28, 2013 06:53 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
So, these same sound files work with regular sapien? Chances are, its just how you made the sound files (If you just flat out make a sound file with multiple permutations via multiple wav's, and toss it in a looping, things crash after a few permutations)

Anyways, if it doesn't occur in normal sapien, but continues to occur in OS_sapien, grab the dump file it was referring to, and upload it on the OS Issues page.

Georgespartan01

Posted: Mar 28, 2013 07:02 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I havent tried them on the normal sapien. The sound is a little track about 15 seconds, is not music after all is just a simple sound.

sparky

Fools deceive, but knowledge of Jesus is life.

Posted: Mar 30, 2013 10:43 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       

Edited by sparky on Aug 20, 2015 at 03:37 PM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Sat February 23, 2019 11:00 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website