A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE General Discussion »Zteam Tags (as of 2011-02-11)

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next
Author Topic: Zteam Tags (as of 2011-02-11) (79 messages, Page 1 of 3)
Moderators: Dennis

CtrlAltDestroy

Zteam Leader

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 09:55 PM    Msg. 1 of 79       
Most of you already have these. Figured you might as well get them straight from the horse's mouth.

http://halotrialmods.org/zteam/cad/zteam.rar

Zteam is:

CtrlAltDestroy
Choking Victim
ShadowSpartan

XlzQwerty1

MORISUMMER!

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 10:04 PM    Msg. 2 of 79       
ZTEAM IS BACK GUYS!

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 10:07 PM    Msg. 3 of 79       
Enjoy the tags everybody, hope to see some good use out of them.

You should be hearing more from me in the near future if everything goes according to plan.

Quote: --- Original message by: Thorolf Kveldulfsson
Zteam is or Zteam was?

Doesn't really matter either way, just enjoy the tags.

jackrabbit

Fight Against the Machine of Deth!

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 10:42 PM    Msg. 4 of 79       
I have question off topic for you CAD you are the man BTW we where trying to attach a gun to a drop capsule and couldn't spawn it standing up and I came across your misery box on you tube. I figured if anyone knows how we could spawn a gun standing up it would be you? that thing was cool BTW. Was it ever released?
can you tell us?
Edited by jackrabbit on Apr 11, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:25 PM    Msg. 5 of 79       
I was on aim and I saw your name come up and was like "NO WAY". Felt good to hear from you. I hope one-day you helped reignite this game, even if its with helping me with some of the stuff I showed you earlier;)

ChBgt909

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:30 PM    Msg. 6 of 79       
wow, thank you guys!
very nice of you :D

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:30 PM    Msg. 7 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: ShadowSpartan
Enjoy the tags everybody, hope to see some good use out of them.

You should be hearing more from me in the near future if everything goes according to plan.

Zteam is or Zteam was?

Doesn't really matter either way, just enjoy the tags.

There's a plan to this?

Stevedoggen

#Byf4Lyf

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:34 PM    Msg. 8 of 79       
I thought Zteams tagpile was already up in a different thread... Is this a more updated version or something?

Hobbet360

ProTools > ToolPro

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:49 PM    Msg. 9 of 79       
yes it is, sir. this one has MG turrets aswell as the GL turrets.

it also has shmexy looking, destroyable (hr and h3) forklifts.

jackrabbit

Posted: Apr 11, 2013 11:50 PM    Msg. 10 of 79       
I got me a mystery_box yay!

Thanks! CAD!

R93_Sniper

When in Doubt, RUN!

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 12:33 AM    Msg. 11 of 79       
The previous release already had Grenade Launcher turrets. Downloading now to figure out what's different

jackrabbit

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 12:34 AM    Msg. 12 of 79       
I cant pic up any of the weapons im gessing thay are only compatable wit zteam biped?

bourrin33

HEK not installed tho

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 03:41 AM    Msg. 13 of 79       
I didnt finish downloading yet and I wonder if you could release the SOURCE which would help more people than already compiled tags... And it can still be interesting for me.
Thanks for the tagz !

Hobbet360

ProTools > ToolPro

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 04:00 AM    Msg. 14 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: jackrabbit
I cant pic up any of the weapons im gessing thay are only compatable wit zteam biped?

Just change teh labels. Works fine.

darksoldier

Helo my friend, it's time to fight ;)

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 07:05 AM    Msg. 15 of 79       
Zteam is back !!!! We need you to make awesome stuff ;)

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 10:07 AM    Msg. 16 of 79       
Any plans to release applications too? It seems like there's no longer a reason to keep it to yourselves as animations for halo 3 are already being worked on so you might as well save us some time, ce modding is slowly dieing, and your team doesn't seem to have a use for it anymore either.

jackrabbit

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 04:52 PM    Msg. 17 of 79       
what labels are you talking about?

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 06:58 PM    Msg. 18 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Any plans to release applications too? It seems like there's no longer a reason to keep it to yourselves as animations for halo 3 are already being worked on so you might as well save us some time, ce modding is slowly dieing, and your team doesn't seem to have a use for it anymore either.

A lot of that stuff has either been completely overhauled, or still in an incomplete state. As for what is coming in the future...as I said, if everything goes according to plan you should be hearing more from me. Please don't start complaining and pestering about not having our past applications, as that will definitely make me rethink my plans.

Quote: --- Original message by: DSalimander
1. Are these OS abominations or Halo CE tags?

2. What are these tags? All you say it that they're "your tags". I could link you to hundreds of pictures that I claim are awesome, yet really are just tranny orgies.

If you don't want to use them, then don't. I know that this isn't our entire tag set, but it is all of them that CAD could currently find. As far as I know, the plan is to release tags as we come across them in our backups.

Xiao

Keiichi-kun o mitsuketa.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:36 PM    Msg. 19 of 79       
Thanks for the Release Zteam.
Appreciate it.

inb4 more sali rage

Masters1337

halonaminator's unfortunate idol

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:37 PM    Msg. 20 of 79       
I'm pretty sure he was referring to you not wanting to use them if they used OS. What the tags were was in the title, it's the Zteam tags as of 2-11-2011 from CAD himself. The other tagsets released were from old beta maps and old un-updated collections. Hence a lot of the stuff they were missing.

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:39 PM    Msg. 21 of 79       
The Zteam tag set...

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:42 PM    Msg. 22 of 79       

Quote: --- Original message by: Xiao
Appreciate it.

inb4 more sali rage

So tell me, what did they release?

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
What the tags were was in the title

WHAT ARE THE TAGS.
Edited by DSalimander on Apr 12, 2013 at 09:38 PM

A bunch of Halo 3 weapons are in this pack.

I'm not sure about the other contents (I have added a ton of other stuff to the zteam folder)

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:44 PM    Msg. 23 of 79       
Jolly good.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 09:47 PM    Msg. 24 of 79       

Quote: --- Original message by: Xiao
Appreciate it.

inb4 more sali rage

So tell me, what did they release?

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
What the tags were was in the title

WHAT ARE THE TAGS.
Edited by DSalimander on Apr 12, 2013 at 09:38 PM

A bunch of Halo 3 weapons (guns and turrets) are in this pack.

I'm not sure about the other contents (I have added a ton of other stuff to the zteam folder)

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 10:23 PM    Msg. 25 of 79       
Porting doesn't seem to be their main objective.

Extracting the assets was probably their goal.

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 10:24 PM    Msg. 26 of 79       
[20:40] Masterz1337: h2, h3, reach content
Mystery solved, everybody. You're welcome.

Thanks for finding out the obvious.

Oh I'm sorry; enlighten me as to how you knew this before I did (without blindly downloading them).

It should be understood that it contains tags from various games, as Thorolf was saying. It would have been stupid to make a complete list of the tags.

As far as I know (since you won't tell me), your tags are trash. Therefore I will continue to sit here, not download them, and pester you until you finally realize that when you release something, YOU TYPICALLY EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IT IS. Maybe what I'm asking for is just too much common sense, or maybe you have a serious mental deficiency. I'll be more "grateful" when you explain to me exactly what I should be grateful for. If this is the third release of the same H3 tagset, I wouldn't be surprised.

ITT ZTeam's PR living up to it's reputation.

PS Thanks for not releasing the H3 BSPs you guys had, you m07h3rfu(k3r5.

You need to grow up and stop acting like a child. Even when we try to release something to help the community out, people like you give zteam **** for doing stuff nobody else in the community had done....or in some cases still hasn't done. This is exactly the bull**** that makes me reluctant to do anything for the community.

Straight from the horse's ass. According to the few people who did know what ZTeam was doing behind closed doors, your assumption was wrong. I stand presenting the same question: how is anybody to know what was in the rar until I asked?

Masterz is misinformed. We were perfectly capable of ingaming them for your information...but we were focused on other projects. All of that is irrelevant to this thread, so stop trying to cause trouble.

Jesse

Discord: Jesse#4500

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:18 PM    Msg. 27 of 79       
Obviously.

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:45 PM    Msg. 28 of 79       
The rar is obviously a virus.

Obvious virus is obvious (?)

Masters1337

Posted: Apr 12, 2013 11:49 PM    Msg. 29 of 79       
Regardless of what one may think of Zteams actions in the past, what is clear is they are trying to turn over a new leaf. Both Shadowspartan and CV are working on projects that everyone in the community can enjoy (although you are all enjoying some of SS's expertise since he's reffed in the credits of Adjunt). I don't know what CAD wants to do or if he's returning to CE, but based on him releasing his most recent tag set it's clear he wants to contribute to a community as a whole too. In the end, theres nothing really that can be done about whatever Zteam actions you find deplorable in the past, what matters is what their present and future actions are.
Edited by Masters1337 on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM

ShadowSpartan

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:09 AM    Msg. 30 of 79       
Like a tag dump? Yeah that would be stupid. What would be smart, however, is applying a little common sense and just specifying the various tagsets (such as H1, H2, H3, ODST, Reach, or H4), or if you felt like actually using some effort, list off the .weapon tags one by one. (Compile them all into a map and snap a screenshot of the weapons collection, if you're really that lazy.) There surely can't be THAT many anyway.

I wasn't the one that created and uploaded the rar. You downloaded it anyway before you found out what was in it, so stop trying to cause trouble.

Dude, if you really want to know how much I appreciate you, here it is: go kill yourself. I'm just trying to assess what's in a file before I download it, like somebody who has common sense. It's not my fault you have earned a negative reputation through dickish activities such as showing off things and saying you won't release it because _______________.

I never said that I wanted appreciation, don't put words into my mouth. All of that has been exaggerated over the years with improper information being spread by people like yourself. As I've said time and time again, the stuff we showed off before (back during the h2/h3 era)....we had planned on releasing at some point, but it was never finished, and many people in the community were throwing a fit because of us not planning to release all of it. Also, I do not go around showing off my work and gloating about it.

***Alternate explanation:

2. What are these tags? All you say it that they're "your tags". I could link you to hundreds of pictures that I claim are awesome, yet really are just tranny orgies.

If you don't want to use them, then don't. I know that this isn't our entire tag set, but it is all of them that CAD could currently find. As far as I know, the plan is to release tags as we come across them in our backups.

I think the problem started there, by yourself.
Edited by DSalimander on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:05 PM

You came into this thread looking to cause problems, simple as that. What I said still stands, I don't care if you want to use them or not. You are the one who started off by being confrontational with your hatred toward OS.

Banshee64

oify

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:15 AM    Msg. 31 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64

A lot of that stuff has either been completely overhauled, or still in an incomplete state. As for what is coming in the future...as I said, if everything goes according to plan you should be hearing more from me. Please don't start complaining and pestering about not having our past applications, as that will definitely make me rethink my plans.

It's interesting to hear that they're still being worked on, I don't fully understand why they've been kept hidden for so long without any sign of updates or changes. Does this mean they're still being worked on? Is it going to be open sourced? I'm interested in the content, but I think I'm more interested in how the formats work at this point, I've spent a lot of time playing with the animations and formats in Halo 2 and I'm at the point where I care more about seeing the layout of the file formats than the applications of them in their raw format.

Unless you've been living under a rock up until now, you should know that Zteam has been porting content from the other Halo games.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/zabbystile/orly.jpg

[20:52] DSalimander: i still cant understand why they just threw away their H3 bsps that nobody else has
[20:52] DSalimander: simply because they couldnt figure out how to ingame them
[20:52] DSalimander: they/he/whatever
[20:52] Masterz1337: well the purpose of extraction wasn't to in game it
[20:52] Masterz1337: it was to do it
[20:52] DSalimander: and it succeeded, yes?
[20:52] Masterz1337: partially yeah
[20:52] Masterz1337: some people probably wanted it ingamed
[20:53] Masterz1337: others didn't feel it was worth working on once it was figured out cause there was nothing to be done with it
[20:53] Masterz1337: i am only speculating here

Straight from the horse's ass. According to the few people who did know what ZTeam was doing behind closed doors, your assumption was wrong. I stand presenting the same question: how is anybody to know what was in the rar until I asked?

Who cares? I'm just happy when someone posts something CE related that isn't another 5 second Halo 4 port.
Edited by Banshee64 on Apr 13, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Dumb AI

Dead.

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:16 AM    Msg. 32 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: xXxMlgProxXx
Go home kid, you are young.

This place isn't one of those sites where there is a age restriction.
And I am home already. Thanks for telling me where I am.
Edited by Dumb AI on Apr 13, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:42 AM    Msg. 33 of 79       
What is this community coming too?

It is clear what the tag set includes, if you've followed zteam. Bits and pieces of good stuff from other halo games.

You are a flat out imbecile to express such hatred towards people who are willing to contribute to the community. I've been in good contact with Z-team in the past for testing my maps, asking for help, etc. They are all great guys.

Take it to an IM if it is that important.

clonecam117

Now a professional VFX/particle effect artist.

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:51 AM    Msg. 34 of 79       
It's the first real concussion rifle/h3 flood/forklift/etc I've seen released to the community.

Ki11erFTW

You've seen nothing yet.

Posted: Apr 13, 2013 12:55 AM    Msg. 35 of 79       
Quote: --- Original message by: Ki11erFTW
What is this community coming to?

It is clear what the tag set includes, if you've followed zteam; bits and pieces of good stuff from other Halo games.

You are a flat out imbecile to express such hatred towards people who are willing to contribute to the community. I've been in good contact with Z-team in the past for testing my maps, asking for help, etc. They are all great guys.

Take it to an IM if it is that important.

I stopped arguing a while back, I suggest you do the same.

I appreciate you correcting my grammar, but I don't think this is a college class ATM.

Anyway, just saying, they deserve a break for releasing this.

Page 1 of 3 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · 3 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 4:05 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website