A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo Custom Edition (Bungie/Gearbox) »Halo CE Technical / Map Design »[Request] Reward Offered For Screenshots.

Author Topic: [Request] Reward Offered For Screenshots. (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)
Moderators: Dennis

bunnyumptious

Posted: Apr 20, 2013 04:12 PM    Msg. 1 of 4       
Hello Freelancers!
I'm offering €20 for specific screenshots of Halo CE map Danger Canyon. The images I'm looking for are top down or bird's-eye-views of the interior and exterior sections & side and front elevations of interior sections. They need to be without perspective so I can reference them like scaled blueprints.
Post a reply or message me if you are interested in this job. If possible, please include example images of similar work you may have done. Please do not reply to this post with completed work and expect payment, reply/message me so we may come to an agreement. Payment is through Paypal. The exchange rate is currently around EU€20/GB£17/US$25.
Thank you

ZOBI3KING

Look at me, I'm the captain now.

Posted: Apr 20, 2013 04:39 PM    Msg. 2 of 4       
Check your pm.

ZOBI3KING

Look at me, I'm the captain now.

Posted: Apr 21, 2013 04:38 PM    Msg. 3 of 4       
I was planning on doing it free lul.

bunnyumptious

Posted: Apr 22, 2013 07:35 AM    Msg. 4 of 4       
In response to the idea that I shouldn't pay people for this and they should do it for free, I would like to say why I have chosen to offer it as paid work.
There are many requests in these forums for people to make things, not just to help but to complete the entire project. This can be annoying to members who have put in a lot of time and effort to learn the programmes as it would seem the requests come from those who simply have not bothered to do so (like me).
If someone has a skill I don't have and I'm asking them to spend their time and effort doing my work, I feel they deserve reimbursement. I'm not saying all subsequent requests on these forums should offer payment, this is just how I conduct myself. Also I hoped offering a payment would add encouragement for someone to do this task and it would have a higher probability of being accepted.
Saying that, ZOBI3KING has very graciously done the whole thing for free! I am very grateful to him.
Edited by bunnyumptious on Apr 23, 2013 at 05:36 AM

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Mon September 16, 2019 1:02 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website