A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

»Forums Index »Halo 2 Vista Forum (Bungie/Microsoft) »Halo 2 Vista General Discussion »Halo 2 HD Anniversary and Halo 5 in development with proof!!

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next
Author Topic: Halo 2 HD Anniversary and Halo 5 in development with proof!! (49 messages, Page 1 of 2)
Moderators: Dennis

Advait03

Moving up for a new challenge...

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 05:55 AM    Msg. 1 of 49       
Disregard everything within the lines, its outdated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Halo 2 HD anniversary is in development! Hope forward to see it soon! Maybe they'll release it in 2014 as the 10th anniversary of Halo 2? What's Encouraging them more, is that in all the forums related to this, there are many users are willing to give away all the money Halo 2 HD anniversary's price will take away, even if it's a $1000!
More info from other sources:

1) The latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine UK says that 343 Industries, maker of 2 years ago's Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (and, of course, last year's all-new Halo 4), has similar plans for Halo 2. "Following the success of remake Halo Anniversary, 343 Industries has now started development of Halo 2 Anniversary," the magazine says in its rumors section. No sourcing or other details are given.

2) Halo 2 HD anniversary Main Menu
http://youtu.be/bc6Y65SK8XY

There are some sources that suggest H2 HD A is not being made, but more accurately it suggest it is not being made "yet", that too before the release of halo 4, when 343i was fully focused on making H4. But maybe, now they might bring up H2A in 2014, and as Microsoft tells 343i to keep a 2-year gap between games, we may get Halo 5 in 2015/16 if H2A is made, else just look forward to continuation of Reclaimer "saga". Keep searching and updating this forum. Look forward to a great future of Halo Games of Xbox 720.
Who of you wanna give a vote to them to really make a HALO 2 HD ANNIVERSARY?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Latest Edit: Head to my post on the last page(2nd Page)
Edited by Advait03 on Feb 16, 2014 at 12:54 AM

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 08:03 AM    Msg. 2 of 49       
I doubt they're going to make it.

They're already pre-occupied with Halo 5 and 6

I think I've seen that picture before somewhere too..

Oskarmandude

Make Halomaps Fully Hectic Again

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 08:54 AM    Msg. 3 of 49       
A. A chimpanzee with basic English skills would be able to read the description of that video

B. Halo Anniversary was fail because it was just a graphical update with extra features, that is not a remastering, let alone a remake.

More of a rehash.

C. Not only was that part of the Magazine in the "Rumors and Speculation" section, but to add to that, it was published in July of 2012.
Edited by Oskarmandude on Apr 26, 2013 at 09:00 AM
Edited by Oskarmandude on Apr 26, 2013 at 07:01 PM

pwner5889

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 05:04 PM    Msg. 4 of 49       
Seriously? ANOTHER F**ing Halo!? LET IT DIE ALREADY!! I understand if they're going to remake the older Halos with better graphics and what not. Halo 5!? like I said before. LET THE SERIES DIE!! It's had it's time. The ship had already set sail a LONG time ago. Let it go!! :-/ Reach was it for me. MAYBE Halo 4. Didn't play Halo 4 yet, but it's supposed to be a continuation of Halo 3. Can't say much because I never touched Halo 4.

Oskarmandude

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 07:00 PM    Msg. 5 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889
Seriously? ANOTHER F**ing Halo!? LET IT DIE ALREADY!! I understand if they're going to remake the older Halos with better graphics and what not. Halo 5!? like I said before. LET THE SERIES DIE!! It's had it's time. The ship had already set sail a LONG time ago. Let it go!! :-/ Reach was it for me. MAYBE Halo 4. Didn't play Halo 4 yet, but it's supposed to be a continuation of Halo 3. Can't say much because I never touched Halo 4.

Someone's happy.

Kozakuu

Only the person who was wisdom can read the most.

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 09:04 PM    Msg. 6 of 49       
OP's image is a simple fake.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 11:17 PM    Msg. 7 of 49       
one of the main setoffs that the cover is fake is that the halo 3 model is clearly being used and, with the awkward normals and jagged edges, means a messed-up render was used. whoever made that is really terrible at what they were trying to do.

Spartan314

Former biped rigger & FP animator

Posted: Apr 26, 2013 11:58 PM    Msg. 8 of 49       
HD Main menu video uploader clearly states that it was fanmade...

Advait03

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 06:36 AM    Msg. 9 of 49       
Quote: --- Orignally by OskarManDude:
A. A chimpanzee with basic English skills would be able to read the description of that video

B. Halo Anniversary was fail because it was just a graphical update with extra features, that is not a remastering, let alone a remake.

More of a rehash.

C. Not only was that part of the Magazine in the "Rumors and Speculation" section, but to add to that, it was published in July of 2012.

Hey its bad of you to speak like that. I'm talking with respect. Or else i can come down in Harsh too:
Is it that it's only the Indians who know to speak calmly?
Or if the whole world can speak calmly you are an stupid exception.
Secondly I'm a child(13) halo fan, and i don't have Xbox magazine weakly coming to my home so i didn't knew that. What makes you think anniversary was a fail? People liked it, I liked it!!!!!
FELT BAD? NEVER SPEAK LIKE THAT WITH ANYONE AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Uhm,.... sorry sometimes i get angry at this stage of 13.
Edited by Advait03 on Apr 27, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Apr 27, 2013 at 06:41 AM

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 06:05 PM    Msg. 10 of 49       
I don't know about the cover (it does look pretty slick), but the YouTube video of the MainMenu is an obvious fake and it says as much in the comments.

Why wouldn't the remake H2 is a better question. So many players have been asking for it and 2 was a series favorite of many competitive players so they better get the MP right. Probably just be tacked on Halo 4 or 5 MP maps anyways like Anniversary was just Reach MP maps.
Edited by Kills_Alone on Apr 27, 2013 at 06:29 PM

Oskarmandude

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 11:11 PM    Msg. 11 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Advait03

Quote: --- Orignally by OskarManDude:

More of a rehash.

Hey its bad of you to speak like that. I'm talking with respect. Or else i can come down in Harsh too:
Is it that it's only the Indians who know to speak calmly?
Or if the whole world can speak calmly you are an stupid exception.
Secondly I'm a child(13) halo fan, and i don't have Xbox magazine weakly coming to my home so i didn't knew that. What makes you think anniversary was a fail? People liked it, I liked it!!!!!
FELT BAD? NEVER SPEAK LIKE THAT WITH ANYONE AGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Uhm,.... sorry sometimes i get angry at this stage of 13.
Edited by Advait03 on Apr 27, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Apr 27, 2013 at 06:41 AM

I lol'd

Advait03

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 03:03 AM    Msg. 12 of 49       
Quote: --- Orignally posted by thehonorguard without honour
Besides. Halo 4 sucked. And Halo 5 will as well... But Halo 2 is my fave halo game so i wish they would do it. But i wan't em to make a anniversary game with multiplayer intact. Just a minor graphics overhaul.

Who says it sucked? Story was really good, just i didn't like the new armour, except for the helmet. I think Halo 5 will be even better than this.

BY THE WAY, THANKS PEOPLE!! i always wanted to make a topic this popular, and I KNEW that Halo fans(and non-fans) all over the world would comment. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS, and keep updating the info! I will update them too! It will be an honour for me to do this.

Advait03

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 04:32 AM    Msg. 13 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: thehonorguard without honour
POPULAR ?! pshhhshshshshhhhhhh lol Please don't do this again unless you have REAL news brah.

Who told it's not REAL news? It is a REAL, man! I mean 343i said they are developing this....
In case THEY AREN'T, it's not my fault, it means they ied; which I hope doesn't happen. Waiting for H2A! Here is an image I Made, please everyone tell me how it was made. Does it tlook real? it was my first one.

Oskarmandude

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 06:18 AM    Msg. 14 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: thehonorguard without honour
POPULAR ?! pshhhshshshshhhhhhh lol Please don't do this again unless you have REAL news brah.

Who told it's not REAL news? It is a REAL, man! I mean 343i said they are developing this....
In case THEY AREN'T, it's not my fault, it means they ied; which I hope doesn't happen. Waiting for H2A! Here is an image I Made, please everyone tell me how it was made. Does it tlook real? it was my first one. http://s23.postimg.org/cyc4lynjv/Halo2_Anniversary_advait03.png

My rofl lol'd.

XlzQwerty1

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 10:49 AM    Msg. 15 of 49       
Ahh ignorance.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 11:59 AM    Msg. 16 of 49       
In case THEY AREN'T, it's not my fault, it means they ied; which I hope doesn't happen.

general rule of thumb, don't believe everything on the internet. yes, halo 5 will be in dev, no, they are not working on halo 2 anniversary and they never announced that they were.

edit: I feel this thread is now about making a better halo 2 cover. it's on, comeatmebro
Edited by master noob on Apr 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Advait03

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 05:37 AM    Msg. 17 of 49       
Hey guys I had told you to update this news and you didn't so I received info from my friend who is real close to 343i and Microsoft and when I asked him he said this:
"Well they wanted to make it, they really had the idea, but now they are busy in forerunner saga so they're NOT MAKING IT NOW, besides microsoft has told them to keep a 2 year gap between games, and if they release Halo 2 A we will only get Halo 5 in maybe 2015 or 16, and they are more excited for forerunner saga i.e. halo 5 and 6, so maybe they're not gonna make H2A but maybe they can have a change of plan anytime or they might make it later(not likely)."

Huh<sighs>
Advait: Hey wait, did you say Halo 5 and 6?
My friend: Yes it is confirmed till Halo 6

Quote: Originally by master noob who is REALLY A MASTER NOOB
edit: I feel this thread is now about making a better halo 2 cover. it's on, comeatmebro

No, I just posted it just like this only, you know, just to show my.... new learned qualities... BTW did it look real?

and wut's comeatmebro?

Kills_Alone

I ain't got no candy for you, NO CANDY

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 07:24 AM    Msg. 18 of 49       
Halo 5 and 6 are no surprise to anyone in existence, except apparently you. See here is how trilogy's work: they come in sets of three. I think your troll-face is showing.

Your Photoshop cover is not too bad, but I would suggest never putting text directly over the main character's face.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 06:57 PM    Msg. 19 of 49       
words and rage
source plz

Kozakuu

Only the person who was wisdom can read the most.

Posted: Apr 30, 2013 04:56 AM    Msg. 20 of 49       
In response to the cover above, it's not believable because:
Jagged edges everywhere
Rating and company logos too large
Very little editing of the H2 screenshot.

OashKoash

Dishin' Chickenpedes

Posted: Apr 30, 2013 11:07 AM    Msg. 21 of 49       
So no. It does not look real. At all. Whatsoever. To the infinity minus a thousand lifetimes. Nice try though.

Advait03

Posted: May 1, 2013 12:02 AM    Msg. 22 of 49       
Quote: Originally by Kozakuu:-
Jagged edges everywhere
Very little editing of the H2 screenshot

Well it was my first time. I just learned about photoshop, so I'm not a master in it, but thanks for the reviews. At least I learnt from it the mistakes I made and can fix them in future.
any tips on how to make it look reallistic like the one at the top of the first post? BTW where did he get that updated halo font? I searched and just got the font which was used in Halo 1-3 and another for the word "ODST" and the logos of "Bungie" and "343 Industries", i.e. Denmark font.

Quote: Originally by Kills Alone:-
Halo 5 and 6 are no surprise to anyone in existence, except apparently you. See here is how trilogy's work: they come in sets of three. I think your troll-face is showing.

Your Photoshop cover is not too bad, but I would suggest never putting text directly over the main character's face.

Thanks for the advice. Considering that, I made another on Halo 5 thinking of what its story might be. At first i was going to put Cortana instead of Dr. Halsey, but i thought it would be too wrong considering the ending of Halo 4. But i couldn't get her looking right in the image, especially her finger.
BTW about that triology thing, my bad I didn't pay attention to the word triology as much as i put on "Reclaimer", secondly 343i wanted to rename it as "reclaimer saga". Source: see the interview in my first post. Presenting the Halo 5 Fan-Made Cover Photo!:

I HEREFORTH ALLOW YOU
TO COMMENT! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COPY PASTE CHARACTERS FROM ONE IMAGE TO ANOTHER WITHOUT GETTING THOSE JAGGED WHITE EDGES! I USED THE MAGNETIC LASSO TOOL YET THIS THING HAPPENS! ARGH!

The technique i use is:
1) Take a pic and crop it down in paint so it's edges fit the xbox strip.
(I add the xbox strip first so it is easy to drag the edges to make it small enought so there's no space aside the xbox strip.)
2) I add the image in photoshop, and then paste all the logos and the characters(Master Chief, Dr Halsey, etc.) and the ESRB ratings.
3)I save it, open it in MS Word and using word art, I make the halo logo and position it somewhere on the image.
4) I take 2 screenshots, 1 of the upper half and one of the lower half(since the full image doesn't fit in my laptop screen)
5) I paste both the Images in Paint again and align them to make them look like one pic again, and save it and upload it.
IF ANY MISTAKES IN MY METHOD, I WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFULL TO KNOW FROM YOU.
THANKS. :-)
Bye for now I'm going to see Iron Man 3 ind 3D. BYE!

PS________________________________________________________________
BTW Here's the link to the Denmark Font
you can type "BUNGiE" and "343 INDUSTRIES" (Case-sensitive like me) and preview it to see for yourself.
http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/denmark.htm
Edited by Advait03 on May 1, 2013 at 03:00 AM
Edited by Advait03 on May 1, 2013 at 02:06 AM

Oskarmandude

Posted: May 1, 2013 01:14 AM    Msg. 23 of 49       

Quote: Originally by Kozakuu:-
Jagged edges everywhere
Very little editing of the H2 screenshot

Well it was my first time. I just learned about photoshop, so I'm not a master programmer in it, but thanks for the reviews. At least I learnt from it the mistakes I made and can fix them in future.
any tips on how to make it look reallistic like the one at the top of the first post? BTW where did he get that updated halo font? I searched and just got the font which was used in Halo 1-3 and another for the word "ODST" and the logos of "Bungie" and "343 Industries", i.e. Denmark font.

Quote: Originally by Kills Alone:-

Thanks for the advice. Considering that, I made another on Halo 5 thinking of what its story might be. At first i was going to put Cortana instead of Dr. Halsey, but i thought it would be too wrong considering the ending of Halo 4. But i couldn't get her looking right in the image, especially her finger.
BTW about that triology thing, my bad I didn't pay attention to the word triology as much as i put on "Reclaimer", secondly 343i wanted to rename it as "reclaimer saga". Source: see the interview in my first post. Presenting the Halo 5 Fan-Made Cover Photo!:
http://s20.postimg.org/9fk706oil/halo_5_by_advait03_fan_made.png
I HEREFORTH ALLOW YOU
TO COMMENT! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO COPY PASTE CHARACTERS FROM ONE IMAGE TO ANOTHER WITHOUT GETTING THOSE JAGGED WHITE EDGES! I USED THE MAGNETIC LASSO TOOL YET THIS THING HAPPENS! ARGH!

The technique i use is:
1) Take a pic and crop it down in paint so it's edges fit the xbox strip.
(I add the xbox strip first so it is easy to drag the edges to make it small enought so there's no space aside the xbox strip.)
2) I add the image in photoshop, and then paste all the logos and the characters(Master Chief, Dr Halsey, etc.) and the ESRB ratings.
3)I save it, open it in MS Word and using word art, I make the halo logo and position it somewhere on the image.
4) I take 2 screenshots, 1 of the upper half and one of the lower half(since the full image doesn't fit in my laptop screen)
5) I paste both the Images in Paint again and align them to make them look like one pic again, and save it and upload it.
IF ANY MISTAKES IN MY METHOD, I WOULD BE REALLY GRATEFULL TO KNOW FROM YOU.
THANKS.
Edited by Advait03 on May 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Master PROGRAMMER in PHOTOSHOP?
brb killing self

-PS
That is horrendous, fact.
Edited by Oskarmandude on May 1, 2013 at 01:15 AM

Advait03

Posted: May 1, 2013 02:03 AM    Msg. 24 of 49       
MaSTER PROGRAMMER? I didn't type that!
Look again at my comment!
Why did you edit the quote and type that?
Humph!
Bye I'm going to see Croods in 3d.

OashKoash

Dishin' Chickenpedes

Posted: May 1, 2013 12:00 PM    Msg. 25 of 49       
I think it would be better NOT to try and create false images or box art... For everyone's sake. And Arby's. Just saying.

Oskarmandude

Posted: May 1, 2013 04:56 PM    Msg. 26 of 49       
Humph!

Wow, what a bloody coward.
You should've just said.
"Oh, well ok, now I edited my post, got rid of master programmer"
But now, you summon bullcrap to cover this up.

OrangeJuice

new content isn't a mod. hhtmods are mods.

Posted: May 1, 2013 08:24 PM    Msg. 27 of 49       
Welcome to HaloMaps......

Advait03

Posted: May 2, 2013 02:27 AM    Msg. 28 of 49       
Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
Humph!

Wow, what a bloody coward.
You should've just said.
"Oh, well ok, now I edited my post, got rid of master programmer"
But now, you summon bullcrap to cover this up.

What? You don't even like jokes?
Sorry then.
I knew that you'll know I've edited and just tried to make a joke.
Sorry, I didn't mean to OFFEND you. It's kind of a child's attitude, if you remember you childhood.
क्या भाई? आप मजाक पसंद नहीं है.

Oskarmandude

Posted: May 2, 2013 04:37 AM    Msg. 29 of 49       
Offend?
Dear, you are doing the opposite, if find this entertaining :D

Advait03

Posted: May 2, 2013 01:38 PM    Msg. 30 of 49       
Hehe. Nice to hear. Been time since I got someone to entertain. BTW Iron Man 3 was fantastic recommend seeing it.

Twinreaper

Posted: May 3, 2013 08:11 AM    Msg. 31 of 49       
Why is this fail of a thread still here and active. A remake of Halo 2 in HD has nothing to do with Halo 2 Vista. It's just more crap clogging up this forum section.

Advait03

Posted: May 9, 2013 03:33 AM    Msg. 32 of 49       
GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!!!!

ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC?
Edited by Advait03 on May 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM

Oskarmandude

Posted: May 9, 2013 03:52 AM    Msg. 33 of 49       
You could've made a new thread, but you decided to beat a dead horse.

master noob

343Industries Advocate

Posted: May 9, 2013 06:55 PM    Msg. 34 of 49       

GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!!!!
http://s20.postimg.org/aatr6grrx/halo_5_1.jpg
ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC?
Edited by Advait03 on May 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM

holy hell that is bad

the anatomy is so messed up and the shading is noisy and random

the air particles look like brush spam

please look for art that is actually good if you're gonna post art

OashKoash

Dishin' Chickenpedes

Posted: May 9, 2013 08:08 PM    Msg. 35 of 49       
At least it's a decent piece of fan-art, not sure if it'd qualify for box art... Probably wouldn't, as the Chief's helmet looks too angular and Japanese...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page: · [1] · 2 · Next

Previous Older Thread    Next newer Thread

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 2:22 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website